UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage Butthurt

9/12/13 2:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
snookerbank
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage gets owned by Bader, loses multiple fights, quits after making millions and he's crying in his cornflakes. Insane imo Phone Post
9/12/13 2:46 PM
Mr Sizzzz
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf -
Mr Sizzzz - @Rampage4real: @danawhite if I was u I would keep my name out of your mouth. If people ask u a question about me n a interview it's best 2 say no comment

What'd BLAF say? Phone Post 3.0

hi Dana or someone who works for Dana
Wut? Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 3:44 PM
Jericco
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

creepymcfinger - 
Jericco - Rampage owes dana his life.
Still VTFD Phone Post 3.0

You mad?
9/12/13 3:58 PM
MattyECB
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How can Rampage have such silly cognitive dissonance.

He's got no issue leaving his former home and shitting all over it, but the second there's a response, suddenly shit-talking is anathema.

I don't even hold Rampage's, "whining," against him, it's the pussy behavior he shows when there's a response. Don't want BLAF to insult you, don't spend the remainder of your career like a bitter ex insulting the UFC every chance you get. I like Rampage and I initially agreed with some of his criticism while he was still in the UFC, but he's just gotten increasingly ridickulus
9/12/13 4:07 PM
ophusker
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My biggest issue with Dana is that he ever stuck up for Rampage in the first place. When Rampage had his issues Dana was blaming it on everyone but Rampage. Now that he's gone from the UFC he's finally telling the truth about him.
9/12/13 5:04 PM
sacredhate
99 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If Dana wasn't talking about Rampage, nobody would be.
9/12/13 5:39 PM
Vittorio Blaze

Lol at threatening people on twitter, Rampage is badass. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:06 PM
MarvinEastmansHatchetHead
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ssj - yawn, more beta's hating on rampage

he has probably forgotten more about being a fighter than any of you smack talking cats would attain in a lifetime lol
The majority of the people here aren't criticizing Rampage for his downfall athletically as much as they are at the lack of his moral and rational sense.

All of this actually makes me feel sorry for Juanito Ibarra in hindsight. Although he didn't do himself any good in terms of coming across as a sympathetic figure, at the time everyone was drinking the Page kool-aid and when Rampage shit all over him and his reputation everyone went along with it like Rampage's words were as good as gold. Seeing how Rampage acted through out his tenure in the UFC (the rampage, movie star debacle, his beef with "Doe-che") makes it glaringly, and painfully obvious that nothing is Rampage's fault, in his own head, when in fact it's just the opposite in reality. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:36 PM
Ew0k187

Page-who? Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:36 PM
RonysTorresIceBag
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LILBROCK - For those that say Dana/Fertitas saved Rampage, what exactly do you think they did? I know they bailed him out of jail. And then when he showed up for court, they got their bail money back. What else did they do? Do have secret connections with the Orange County DA? OC judge? I thought he was charged with a felony, plead to a misdemeanor which is quite common, paid his fines, performed community service, etc.... What do you all think Dana really did?

PR, yo. IIRC, Dana spun a story about Rampage being dehydrated, or sick, or whatever excuse he made (the same way he did for Chuck after he showed up drunk on that interview). He offered up every excuse other than he was guilty, and stuck by his fighter. Granted, it was in his business interest to do so, but Dana could have either ignored the situation, or lambasted Rampage and blackballed him. The question was "what exactly do you think they did?". They, being Dana, publicly covered for Rampage.
9/12/13 8:10 PM
fryingarmbar
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MarvinEastmansHatchetHead -
ssj - yawn, more beta's hating on rampage

he has probably forgotten more about being a fighter than any of you smack talking cats would attain in a lifetime lol
The majority of the people here aren't criticizing Rampage for his downfall athletically as much as they are at the lack of his moral and rational sense.

All of this actually makes me feel sorry for Juanito Ibarra in hindsight. Although he didn't do himself any good in terms of coming across as a sympathetic figure, at the time everyone was drinking the Page kool-aid and when Rampage shit all over him and his reputation everyone went along with it like Rampage's words were as good as gold. Seeing how Rampage acted through out his tenure in the UFC (the rampage, movie star debacle, his beef with "Doe-che") makes it glaringly, and painfully obvious that nothing is Rampage's fault, in his own head, when in fact it's just the opposite in reality. Phone Post 3.0
Did Ibarra ever coach anyone else of note before or since Rampage? Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 9:11 AM
1oldfart

i dont agree with dana much but he is right on this one

rampage has turned into the biggest baby in all of mma
he bitches about everything and everyone
9/13/13 11:11 AM
GroundStPound

ssj -
Ew0k187 - Page-who? Phone Post 3.0

UFC Champion, knocked out Chuck Liddell twice.

You must be new here
Chuck who? Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 12:31 PM
OneSidedWar

Damnit....Chuck Norris! Try to keep up, dummy....jeez. Phone Post
9/13/13 12:40 PM
chew22
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage spelled mouf wrong.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.