UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage Butthurt

9/11/13 11:24 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mr Sizzzz
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

@Rampage4real: @danawhite if I was u I would keep my name out of your mouth. If people ask u a question about me n a interview it's best 2 say no comment

What'd BLAF say? Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:27 PM
Jericco
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/13 12:07 AM
Rampage owes dana his life.
9/11/13 11:28 PM
discodrew
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Who's rampage? Phone Post
9/11/13 11:30 PM
BearStep
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From the title I thought this post was about gang rape. Phone Post
9/11/13 11:31 PM
Metafour

Rampage should really be thankful for Dana White. Without the platform of the UFC he wouldn't have had nearly the success he had attained. Dana also had his back when he was in a really bad situation facing criminal charges. Phone Post
9/11/13 11:32 PM
UGCTT_ShanTheMan
656 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have been wishibng he would just fight (something he is good at) and stop talking (something he sucks at) for a long damn time.
9/11/13 11:35 PM
Mr Sizzzz
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed. Without the UFC there's no Rampage in A-Team or those ugly ass Reeboks. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:36 PM
Pessimist_Pete

Rampage has far fewer brain cells than the average man. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:38 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
333 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Man. Phone Post
9/11/13 11:39 PM
BuddyRevell
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Metafour -  Rampage should really be thankful for Dana White. Without the platform of the UFC he wouldn't have had nearly the success he had attained. Dana also had his back when he was in a really bad situation facing criminal charges. Phone Post

VU for truth.

9/11/13 11:39 PM
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I wish fighters stopped talking like they were CPA's. Half of these guys don't understand the difference between revenue and profit nor would they understand overhead expenses or SG&A.

If they do not like what they get paid then maybe they should pursue a different career.
9/11/13 11:43 PM
BuddyRevell
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cyberc92 - I wish fighters stopped talking like they were CPA's. Half of these guys don't understand the difference between revenue and profit nor would they understand overhead expenses or SG&A.

If they do not like what they get paid then maybe they should pursue a different career.

Except this guy.

9/11/13 11:44 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

In Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:45 PM
shaqitup
41 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

should probably check in at ebay for the next few years looking to get a cheap green lambo.

9/11/13 11:46 PM
Clarence Parents
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jericco - Rampage is a faggot, owes dana his life.

No need to call Rampage Jackson a faggot.. what the hell man ?

9/11/13 11:49 PM
7titofan7

Rampage should have offered dana the same respect. He complained about dana to anyone who would listen, so of course dana is gunna do what he does best and run ppl down. If tito and page had of just shut up and promoted their fight and left dana out of it, this would all be a lot less messy Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:50 PM
LILBROCK

For those that say Dana/Fertitas saved Rampage, what exactly do you think they did? I know they bailed him out of jail. And then when he showed up for court, they got their bail money back. What else did they do? Do have secret connections with the Orange County DA? OC judge? I thought he was charged with a felony, plead to a misdemeanor which is quite common, paid his fines, performed community service, etc.... What do you all think Dana really did?
9/11/13 11:54 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

YourMomMadeMeTap -
brahmabull81 - 
Jericco - Rampage is a faggot, owes dana his life.

What the fuck?

Dana and CO. kept him from going to jail for a looong time after his Forrest fight. Noob. Tito and Rampage are both pathetic and do anything for $$
I bet you would do the same for that amount of money Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:55 PM
PrestigeWorldwide
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage and Tito are the only ones that can't keep dana and UFC out their mouths. Dana has only responded to their comments. Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:56 PM
Warrior Bahn
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LILBROCK - For those that say Dana/Fertitas saved Rampage, what exactly do you think they did? I know they bailed him out of jail. And then when he showed up for court, they got their bail money back. What else did they do? Do have secret connections with the Orange County DA? OC judge? I thought he was charged with a felony, plead to a misdemeanor which is quite common, paid his fines, performed community service, etc.... What do you all think Dana really did?

Lawyers.
9/11/13 11:56 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

BuddyRevell -
cyberc92 - I wish fighters stopped talking like they were CPA's. Half of these guys don't understand the difference between revenue and profit nor would they understand overhead expenses or SG&A.

Except this guy.

GOAT Phone Post 3.0
9/11/13 11:57 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

Warrior Bahn -
LILBROCK - For those that say Dana/Fertitas saved Rampage, what exactly do you think they did? I know they bailed him out of jail. And then when he showed up for court, they got their bail money back. What else did they do? Do have secret connections with the Orange County DA? OC judge? I thought he was charged with a felony, plead to a misdemeanor which is quite common, paid his fines, performed community service, etc.... What do you all think Dana really did?

Lawyers.
. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:02 AM
Pessimist_Pete

IhaveDSL'SforPettis -
Warrior Bahn -

Lawyers.
. Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:03 AM
Mayhem_Monkey

Rampage is money hungry ! Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:04 AM
Bruham
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Says the guy who talks more about Dana now than he does his upcoming fight. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.