UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Rampage Butthurt

9/12/13 12:06 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
slamming
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh Rampage, Dana is the only reason you are relevant anymore.

Enjoy it while it lasts.
9/12/13 12:06 AM
slamming

Bruham - Says the guy who talks more about Dana now than he does his upcoming fight. Phone Post 3.0

9/12/13 12:12 AM
OneSidedWar

Anyone Remember: When Quinton Jackson went on a "RAMPAGE" w/ his street-legal monster-truck on the highways of Las Vegas...? Ramming family-sized coupes, driving partially over them, etc... If the masses truly knew what Dana did to "clear that up" for Quinton they'd be slapping Jackson in the face for not praising Dana for saving what little face he had at that time. I love Quinton & have since he debuted w/ knee-high 3-stripe socks but w/ a Reebok indorsement, several movie offers & Viacom blowing smoke up his ass- its starting to get a little annoying.

Imho, its Bellators way of staying relavent. Pure marketing. & you can bet its not gonna slow down any as the Tito fight approaches. Phone Post
9/12/13 12:12 AM
brahmabull81
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

YourMomMadeMeTap - 
brahmabull81 - 
Jericco - Rampage is a faggot, owes dana his life.

What the fuck?

Dana and CO. kept him from going to jail for a looong time after his Forrest fight. Noob. Tito and Rampage are both pathetic and do anything for $$

What the fuck? Noob? Youre a fucking retard to think I didnt know what he was talking about. I was referring to his blatant fighter bashing. Stupid mother fucker.
9/12/13 12:14 AM
TheTruthIsImaVERAfiedBitch
839 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I used to like Rampage... Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:18 AM
UGCTT_Shope
36 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When is Rampage not butthurt these days? Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:18 AM
kao

just off the topic, how come chuck has a 4 pack but still has love handles?? it's like he has no fat but then has fat.
9/12/13 12:19 AM
lumberjack27
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LILBROCK - For those that say Dana/Fertitas saved Rampage, what exactly do you think they did? I know they bailed him out of jail. And then when he showed up for court, they got their bail money back. What else did they do? Do have secret connections with the Orange County DA? OC judge? I thought he was charged with a felony, plead to a misdemeanor which is quite common, paid his fines, performed community service, etc.... What do you all think Dana really did?
VU Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:21 AM
lumberjack27
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I just write "lawyers" will I sound knowledgable about the OC court system? Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:25 AM
LILBROCK

lumberjack27 - 
LILBROCK - For those that say Dana/Fertitas saved Rampage, what exactly do you think they did? I know they bailed him out of jail. And then when he showed up for court, they got their bail money back. What else did they do? Do have secret connections with the Orange County DA? OC judge? I thought he was charged with a felony, plead to a misdemeanor which is quite common, paid his fines, performed community service, etc.... What do you all think Dana really did?
VU Phone Post 3.0

Ha...thx. I'll give credit where credit is due. Rampage definitely had more opportunities because of the UFC's exposure (movies, Reebok sponsor, etc...), but I hate when people act like Dana did that as a favor to Rampage or out of the goodness of his heart. Rampage came in and KO'd their longtime champ Liddell (for a 2nd time) on his own. Dana didn't help him with that. He defended against Hendo on his own. He was a draw before coming to the UFC on his own. The reason Dana put him on TUF and promoted him was to make the UFC money. They helped each other out business wise.

Honestly I've never heard that Dana paid for his legal fees. If that's the case, I'd love to see a source.
9/12/13 12:30 AM
badboyhere
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

just another "white" man tryin to keep a brotha down... lol

9/12/13 12:49 AM
creepymcfinger

Jericco - Rampage owes dana his life.
Still VTFD Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 1:16 AM
OneSidedWar

Dana didnt do it out of the kindness of his heart...he was protecting his investment... In short, you wont get "sources". Its not because they dont exist, its because nobody who has access to them is stupid enough to release them. With what limited resources I have, I can say that this "incident" wasnt a "one-time-event". But the again, im sure at this point its not even "uncommon" knowledge anymore. Rampage at his core is a great guy. Dave Roberts could tell u stories for days about his good natured character... Thing is, when high-stakes "moves" are on the table- you gotta look past the fine print & the interviews. Ask yourself "who does this benefit?", "Why now?", etc etc... When you follow the bread crumbs, it becomes fairly obvious whats going on here. Phone Post
9/12/13 1:28 AM
KrzyBnzJnz
53 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

kao - just off the topic, how come chuck has a 4 pack but still has love handles?? it's like he has no fat but then has fat.

Beer

9/12/13 1:34 PM
SilverSpoon1996

Bitter ex employee.. waaaaaaaaaa who cares, if the guy was still relevant he would have got resigned. What is he going to do if Dana says his name??? kick his ass?? LOL...

Bellator: Rampage Vs Ortiz - GETS MORE PEOPLE TO STREAM THEN UFC 148....

He used to be funny, now hes annoying.
9/12/13 1:39 PM
YouCantHandleMyRiddum
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BuddyRevell - 
Metafour -  Rampage should really be thankful for Dana White. Without the platform of the UFC he wouldn't have had nearly the success he had attained. Dana also had his back when he was in a really bad situation facing criminal charges. Phone Post

VU for truth.

Rampage is a crybaby.

9/12/13 1:50 PM
Jackmerius Tacktheritrix
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LILBROCK - 
Warrior Bahn - 
LILBROCK - For those that say Dana/Fertitas saved Rampage, what exactly do you think they did? I know they bailed him out of jail. And then when he showed up for court, they got their bail money back. What else did they do? Do have secret connections with the Orange County DA? OC judge? I thought he was charged with a felony, plead to a misdemeanor which is quite common, paid his fines, performed community service, etc.... What do you all think Dana really did?

Lawyers.

Rampage was a millionaire by this point. So you're saying they paid for his attorney fees? Do you have a source?

What would your boss have done for you if you pulled the kind of stunts that Rampage did?
9/12/13 1:51 PM
Leck Brosnar

I hope Tito catches Rampage but damn that skull is too cracked for it to actually happen
9/12/13 1:53 PM
ChaosOverkill
743 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

enough Rampage, I was one of your biggest fans, I can't believe how whiny you have become, and now threats... 

9/12/13 1:54 PM
Winston Wolf
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mr Sizzzz - @Rampage4real: @danawhite if I was u I would keep my name out of your mouth. If people ask u a question about me n a interview it's best 2 say no comment

What'd BLAF say? Phone Post 3.0

hi Dana or someone who works for Dana
9/12/13 2:00 PM
LILBROCK

Jackmerius Tacktheritrix - 
LILBROCK - 
Warrior Bahn - 
LILBROCK - For those that say Dana/Fertitas saved Rampage, what exactly do you think they did? I know they bailed him out of jail. And then when he showed up for court, they got their bail money back. What else did they do? Do have secret connections with the Orange County DA? OC judge? I thought he was charged with a felony, plead to a misdemeanor which is quite common, paid his fines, performed community service, etc.... What do you all think Dana really did?

Lawyers.

Rampage was a millionaire by this point. So you're saying they paid for his attorney fees? Do you have a source?

What would your boss have done for you if you pulled the kind of stunts that Rampage did?

If I would be able to make him many many more millions than he was going to pay me? Probably the same thing. I swear none of you understand business at all.
9/12/13 2:02 PM
LILBROCK

SilverSpoon1996 - Bitter ex employee.. waaaaaaaaaa who cares, if the guy was still relevant he would have got resigned. What is he going to do if Dana says his name??? kick his ass?? LOL...

Bellator: Rampage Vs Ortiz - GETS MORE PEOPLE TO STREAM THEN UFC 148....

He used to be funny, now hes annoying.

So Rampage isn't relevant any longer. Was he relevant his last fight, early 2013, when the UFC put him as co-main event on FOX?
9/12/13 2:13 PM
Poindexter
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did he delete that tweet?

9/12/13 2:24 PM
snookerbank
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rampage gets owned by Bader, loses multiple fights, quits after making millions and he's crying in his cornflakes. Insane imo Phone Post
9/12/13 2:46 PM
Mr Sizzzz
60 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Winston Wolf -
Mr Sizzzz - @Rampage4real: @danawhite if I was u I would keep my name out of your mouth. If people ask u a question about me n a interview it's best 2 say no comment

What'd BLAF say? Phone Post 3.0

hi Dana or someone who works for Dana
Wut? Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.