UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda quits mma after first loss.

9/11/13 11:40 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ClassicMacGruber
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just my opinion. You may proceed with ripping me apart now. Phone Post
9/11/13 11:43 PM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
946 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Subbed. Either you get props or hell. Good luck sir Phone Post
9/11/13 11:44 PM
cyberc92
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I can see her having a complete meltdown in the cage afterward. I would envision it being a hybrid temper tantrum between Nick Diaz/Forrest Griffin.
9/11/13 11:48 PM
Black-Belt-in-Mexican-Karate
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, she did Not have an ounce of class in that defeat. To be honest, I'm pretty surprised.

9/11/13 11:52 PM
Erik Tracey
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

And now we wait... Phone Post
9/11/13 11:54 PM
ClassicMacGruber

Ala Gina Carano. Life is good until you're finally exposed. Once she becomes "human", there's no story. And when there's no story, she'll lose the attention she so craves and has become acustom to. She'll lose all motivation to train and fight, but call it "seeking other opportunities". Phone Post
9/11/13 11:56 PM
OneSidedWar

"She has no heart" lol...says a random poster on an internet forum who knows only what edited clips have showed. Proceed sir. Phone Post
9/12/13 12:03 AM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

In for bump in 5 months Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:39 AM
Stonemann
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ClassicMacGruber -  Ala Gina Carano. Life is good until you're finally exposed. Once she becomes "human", there's no story. And when there's no story, she'll lose the attention she so craves and has become acustom to. She'll lose all motivation to train and fight, but call it "seeking other opportunities". Phone Post

some posts are so hard not to want to take a bat to ....

Gina is amazing, and Ronda is psycho-badass. Show some respect please, since you have no real understanding of the sport, those people, or what it takes to reach that level. Thank you
9/12/13 12:46 AM
Barbasol
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She damn near got beat and fought off a choke to win a minute late, she has heart.

She is a poor sport, not the nicest competitor especially when it's against a huge rival

I think you're jumping the gun. Bump this when she retires. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:58 AM
Elite Alkemist

People with no heart usually dont make it to the olympics or the top of any other competitive sport. Especially a woman making it to the top of a male dominated combat sport and convincing Dana White that women deserve as much of a spot in MMA as men.
9/12/13 1:01 AM
lifeaftrprison
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stonemann -
ClassicMacGruber -  Ala Gina Carano. Life is good until you're finally exposed. Once she becomes "human", there's no story. And when there's no story, she'll lose the attention she so craves and has become acustom to. She'll lose all motivation to train and fight, but call it "seeking other opportunities". Phone Post

Gina is amazing, and Ronda is psycho-badass. Show some respect please, since you have no real understanding of the sport, those people, or what it takes to reach that level. Thank you
Agreed , so lets take you to bat. You make an assumption just like he did - how do you know what he knows ? He may know the intricacies of footwork , shots , angles , submissions etc.- he can't reach that level ? How do you know he is not a president of a corporation and reached a level you cant imagine? you insult him no different then he did. Except one thing , he can actually see how their body language and attitude is - which allows him to reach an educated conclusion. You assume what ? He can't understand mma because why? He could be a lifelong martial artist - oh that's right no way he knows anything he doesn't have a green name on a public forum - so he's a loser. Last time I checked you don't have to be a fighter to understand mma or coach it successfully - you don't have to be a psychologist to see Ronda will have a very very hard time once she takes a loss - so you show some respect - and take your own advice. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 1:13 AM
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OneSidedWar -  "She has no heart" lol...says a random poster on an internet forum who knows only what edited clips have showed. Proceed sir. Phone Post

Edited clips?? those were the "make Ronda look good edits per DW"

Just imagine if we saw the bad version
9/12/13 1:21 AM
kevsh
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If she loses to Meisha she may go full postal.

And that's just the coaches challenge.
9/12/13 1:23 AM
CaliKush
457 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A rousey/Tate 3 would be the female equivalent of Ali / Frazier Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 1:25 AM
I LOVE GSP

Bubba's Pinkslipped Butthole - 

Agreed she has no heart.

wow, if anything she's all heart.
9/12/13 1:28 AM
zazen br

I just wish Cyborg would come and annihilate her. Never gonna happen tho. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 1:30 AM
I LOVE GSP

yeah everybody wants the roid freak to come and smash the olympian, show what kind of crowd these guys are.
9/12/13 1:35 AM
Vulva Fabulous
951 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lifeaftrprison -
Stonemann -

Agreed , so lets take you to bat. You make an assumption just like he did - how do you know what he knows ? He may know the intricacies of footwork , shots , angles , submissions etc.- he can't reach that level ? How do you know he is not a president of a corporation and reached a level you cant imagine? you insult him no different then he did. Except one thing , he can actually see how their body language and attitude is - which allows him to reach an educated conclusion. You assume what ? He can't understand mma because why? He could be a lifelong martial artist - oh that's right no way he knows anything he doesn't have a green name on a public forum - so he's a loser. Last time I checked you don't have to be a fighter to understand mma or coach it successfully - you don't have to be a psychologist to see Ronda will have a very very hard time once she takes a loss - so you show some respect - and take your own advice. Phone Post 3.0
Take it easy Stonemann, Ronda isn't going to fuck you.

Take it easy lifeaftrprison, Stonemann isn't going to fuck you.

Did I miss anybody? :) Phone Post
9/12/13 1:41 AM
Stonemann

Edited: 09/12/13 1:42 AM
lifeaftrprison - 
Stonemann -
ClassicMacGruber - 

Ala Gina Carano. Life is good until you're finally exposed. Once she becomes "human", there's no story. And when there's no story, she'll lose the attention she so craves and has become acustom to. She'll lose all motivation to train and fight, but call it "seeking other opportunities". Phone Post

more than happy to answer ...

The way he talked about lack of heart, and associated it with those women, answers every question you are asking.

Let's say you are a dentist, and at a night-spot and dressed casualy. Some guy pulls up next to you, he just finished reading a google article about tooth-care. He then proceeds to tell you all about your teeth while at the same time mispronouncing technical words, and getting theories mixed up. You know he isnt a dentist and he has never done dentistry work. Period. You just know. Others around may not know, but "you" do.

He clearly has no idea what it took them to get there, and I stand by that.

p.s I was very respectful and you dont impress me ;)
9/12/13 1:42 AM
Weidman_wild_each_it

Vulva will happily take DP from the both of you though.
9/12/13 2:53 AM
ChaosOverkill
740 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She defines nut case drama queen.

9/12/13 3:01 AM
Vulva Fabulous
951 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Weidman_wild_each_it - Vulva will happily take DP from the both of you though.
Source?

Oh, wait...... Phone Post
9/12/13 3:33 AM
donkypunch55
209 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

While I think she may very well meltdown after a loss, I think that that some of the traits that make her a bit unpalatable will be the ones that keep her fighting, pride being the main one.
She wouldn't allow herself to go out like that.
It's funny, I'm not a fan of Rhonda's public persona but I'd sell my soul to train a fighter with that intensity and drive. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 3:39 AM
crazydave
252 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she went total clownshoe. 

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.