UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda quits mma after first loss.

9/12/13 3:54 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TryhardNobody
343 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think she would quit. But she might lose some of the attitude and be more humble. She's been fighting her whole life. I think she will always train and fight. She just seems to struggle with the role she has right now and how to act. It would be hard for anyone
9/12/13 4:15 AM
Ice Cold Igors Right Hand
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol this place is turning into Sherdog. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:19 AM
Chromium
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nah, she's too competitive, I think she'll want revenge too badly. It's not like she quit judo after one loss and she wasn't getting paid anything for that.

9/12/13 4:26 AM
neddac

Wait, so Tate's newcomer/training partner beat Rhonda's veteran? Nice! that should be the talking point really.

Rhonda a bit delusional thinking she has a big movie career ahead of her. He's too plain. And how many movies can they do of her hip tossing stunt men around?

*Cue the White Knights who have a hard on for her jumping to the rescue.

It's simple logic. Didn't work for fine-ass Gina, def won't work for stumpy-barrel Rhonda.
9/12/13 4:31 AM
Chromium
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

neddac - Wait, so Tate's newcomer/training partner beat Rhonda's veteran? Nice! that should be the talking point really.

Rhonda a bit delusional thinking she has a big movie career ahead of her. He's too plain. And how many movies can they do of her hip tossing stunt men around?

It's simple logic. Didn't work for fine-ass Gina, def won't work for stumpy-barrel Rhonda.

You waited 11 months to make your first post in the wrong thread?

9/12/13 4:40 AM
neddac

Chromium - 
neddac - Wait, so Tate's newcomer/training partner beat Rhonda's veteran? Nice! that should be the talking point really.

You waited 11 months to make your first post in the wrong thread?

Evidently. Are you here to steal my pocket money??

Come up with something a bit wittier in future.

P.S. You're ghey for Honda
9/12/13 4:43 AM
12er
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You don't get to be an olympic judoka by being a quitter...

Then again, if her loss comes ten years from now then maybe she quits, I don't think she will rage quit though.

9/12/13 5:12 AM
Hairybog

Rhonda is really showing her true colors on TUF... Have really started to dislike her Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:33 AM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I doubt she goes out, but like Jones, they have fully bought their own importance hype, and will make a massive scene about their first loss because they don't believe what works for other people applies to them because they have a way of winning that others don't. Be it skill, talent, drive... whatever.

Great fighters, just naive as all hell.

9/12/13 5:36 AM
neddac

Remember that they're both young and american too.

#narcisism
9/12/13 5:46 AM
neddac

<jokes>
9/12/13 6:16 AM
Mike_in_CA
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She will want à rematch. Her ego is so big she will need to avenge a loss. Phone Post
9/12/13 10:26 AM
AndersonSilvasMoney
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think she'll stick around for a rematch, but I don't see her in the fight game for very long.
9/12/13 10:33 AM
ChaosOverkill
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/13 10:35 AM
Jackson_Junior - Olympian
UFC World Champion
Undefeated
TUF Coach
Model
Movie Star
One of the biggest names in MMA
The UG is obsessed with her

All at the age of 26 with only 7 fights and a few years in mma

The fact that she's accomplished this much in at that age with that much time in mma and people question her heart? LOL Phone Post 3.0

How's that getting her to fuck you thing going?

9/12/13 10:51 AM
Aaron Becker

Elite Alkemist - People with no heart usually dont make it to the olympics or the top of any other competitive sport. Especially a woman making it to the top of a male dominated combat sport and convincing Dana White that women deserve as much of a spot in MMA as men.

she didn't convince him that women deserve it, she convinced him that it can be a money maker
9/12/13 11:26 AM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

I LOVE GSP - 
Bubba's Pinkslipped Butthole - 

Agreed she has no heart.

wow, if anything she's all heart.

dw bro bubba is a troll, he got temp banned for legit fighter bashing against Ronda about 4 days ago.

9/12/13 11:31 AM
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal

Yeah in sure someone who got a medal in the Olympics, and is the undefeated world wmma champ has no heart... Lol...smh Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 11:37 AM
Allen Hood

Her alien parasite mole won't let it happen Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 12:39 PM
ClassicMacGruber

Stonemann, I never ONCE said she had no heart. Please read again. Someone else said that. My opinion was that she will not be able to handle a loss and quit fighting after. I used Gina Carano as an example, well, because that's what she did! Lost, then never fought again. Yes RR has been a competitor her whole life and hasn't been a quitter yet, but she never had the options she does now. Just like Carano, I see a "pursuing other options/careers" story after her first loss. So...chill the F out dude. Phone Post
9/12/13 12:44 PM
ChaosOverkill

ClassicMacGruber -  Stonemann, I never ONCE said she had no heart. Please read again. Someone else said that. My opinion was that she will not be able to handle a loss and quit fighting after. I used Gina Carano as an example, well, because that's what she did! Lost, then never fought again. Yes RR has been a competitor her whole life and hasn't been a quitter yet, but she never had the options she does now. Just like Carano, I see a "pursuing other options/careers" story after her first loss. So...chill the F out dude. Phone Post

This, she has plenty of heart, what she doesn't have is mental stability when upset. Anyone who read that blog she had and took down with the posts about her body and weight can see that.

9/12/13 2:47 PM
Phil999

this thread is going downhill faster and faster.
9/12/13 3:14 PM
jmont

cyberc92 - I can see her having a complete meltdown in the cage afterward. I would envision it being a hybrid temper tantrum between Nick Diaz/Forrest Griffin.
lmao I'd pay for a whole ppv just to see that Phone Post
9/12/13 3:15 PM
jmont

Jackson_Junior -
ChaosOverkill -
Jackson_Junior - Olympian
UFC World Champion
Undefeated
TUF Coach
Model
Movie Star
One of the biggest names in MMA
The UG is obsessed with her

All at the age of 26 with only 7 fights and a few years in mma

The fact that she's accomplished this much in at that age with that much time in mma and people question her heart? LOL Phone Post 3.0

How's that getting her to fuck you thing going?

Just stating the obvious truth Phone Post 3.0
this thread isn't bashing rounda op is just saying she won't stick around after a loss Phone Post
9/12/13 4:19 PM
kingkoopa

ClassicMacGruber - Just my opinion. You may proceed with ripping me apart now. Phone Post
Subb Phone Post
9/12/13 4:55 PM
snookerbank
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To all you cretins saying " she's mean and i don't like her so I wont watch her fights" you're fucking lame.don't get emotionally involved with people you will never meet. If i boycotted every douchebag I don't like my record and movie collection would be damn small. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.