UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda quits mma after first loss.

9/13/13 10:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Stonemann
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gina was natural, real woman, real fighter, real badass. But most importantly, real woman. Cyborg was "not" natural, short-cutted around Gina, and the fans jusat went with the winner. It broke Ginas heart, and I dont blame her one bit. She showed up and "knew" the physical mis-match. She still showed up.

I have met Cris Cyborg, she is a nice woman. I have no hatred for fighters that need or use supplements. But show some decency for the real warriors like BJ, RC, and Gina who did it all naturaly. Gina is and was GORGEOUS, and still a badass, and completely natural. Don't you respect the human warrior side of the sport? Otherwise why do you even give 2 fucks about the sport. Just watch NASCAR and wait for a wreck. To me the sport is a whole lot more than a blood ritual
9/13/13 10:36 PM
Vote me down
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People watch Nascar not to see wrecks? wtf.

9/13/13 10:42 PM
ChaosOverkill
678 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/13/13 10:42 PM
Vote me down - 

People watch Nascar not to see wrecks? wtf.

there are two things to watch in MMA though, fighting and trainwrecking drama cases.

Nascar there's one for a lot of people. And for some golf fans I imagine it's catching one of Tiger Wood's whores running onto the course screaming that he gave them crabs.

9/13/13 11:41 PM
Jambo888
629 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rhonda represents an evolutionary era in WMMA the same as the early TMA, BJJ, wrestlers, strikers etc. all did and she is currently so dominant at her skill set that its probably going to take an elite fighter to dethrone her. if and when that happens, I believe she will work to evolve her skills to counter and try to get her title back. plus, somewhate contingent on how such a lose would happen, there will be pretty significant financial incentive to fight a rematch. of course, like any mma fighter, her first loss could be her next fight or she may retire prior to ever losing. shit happens, its fighting after all and sometimes people shock the world.

you don't win olympic medals without championship level heart, committment and determination. and she sure as heck isn't scared.

but the best thing Rousey is doing is helping convince 13 year old girls that a career in MMA is possible and desireable. ten years from now, the next generation of WMMA fighters will be amazing. same as happened in men's MMA.

9/14/13 12:00 AM
TheBoognish

Jambo888 -

Rhonda represents an evolutionary era in WMMA the same as the early TMA, BJJ, wrestlers, strikers etc. all did and she is currently so dominant at her skill set that its probably going to take an elite fighter to dethrone her. if and when that happens, I believe she will work to evolve her skills to counter and try to get her title back. plus, somewhate contingent on how such a lose would happen, there will be pretty significant financial incentive to fight a rematch. of course, like any mma fighter, her first loss could be her next fight or she may retire prior to ever losing. shit happens, its fighting after all and sometimes people shock the world.

you don't win olympic medals without championship level heart, committment and determination. and she sure as heck isn't scared.

but the best thing Rousey is doing is helping convince 13 year old girls that a career in MMA is possible and desireable. ten years from now, the next generation of WMMA fighters will be amazing. same as happened in men's MMA.

This guy gets it. Maybe we should give these fighters a little credit for making it as far as they have.

Why is there such a negative attitude for fighters that bust their ass for our entertainment? Bunch of evil cunts on this board sometimes I swear.

Ronda is a great role model for young girls including my 9 year old judoka. That means a hell of a lot more in the grand scheme of things than how she acts on a damn reality show. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 12:05 AM
Stonemann
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

post took a great turn
9/14/13 4:22 AM
Chromium
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jambo888 - 

Thank you. This is by far the best post I've seen on anything this week here. VTFU.

9/14/13 5:28 AM
malryan

Rhonda would turn in to a rabid animal after her first loss, theres no way she would quit. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.