UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Shayna Baszler's TUF Blog about tonight's ep.

9/14/13 6:58 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
surfing
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

you 2 need to get a room.....
9/14/13 7:04 PM
CindyO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alumynabjj -
BTT-RyannVonDoom -
CindyO -
BTT-RyannVonDoom -
Stonemann -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
jacktripper - 
BTT-RyannVonDoom -
ChaosOverkill -
BTT-RyannVonDoom - Chaos, no. But a dana quote worked out perfectly here. Phone Post 3.0

alright lol, fair enough, your loyalty to Shayna is admirable, all I'm saying is there's balance and learning experience in everything.

Trust me, i know. And i'll defend my friends to the end.. Doesnt matter. Besides I know the real shayna, this is heel shayna and everyone is falling for it big time. Phone Post 3.0
I don't watch wrestling... Are the heels usually hunched over sobbing while being comforted by their trainer? Phone Post 3.0

lol @ you dont watch wrestling.. yes. They had a lot of heels lose(job) to the baby face heroes and showed devestation and such. But hey, do you.

Biggest cheater/heel ever ...Ric Flair. Oldest wrestler still earning a payday ....Ric Flair.

Shayna is no heel, I am just saying ;)
She is now. She's gone heel. Phone Post 3.0
Because she knows it pays better:)

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
Gotta have faces and heels love. Not all can play the heel. Phone Post 3.0
I'm pretty sure winning pays better. Pass that along please. Phone Post
Well that too:)

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 7:22 PM
JJSFC
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Late to the party but what's the deal with all this 'heel' rubbish?

Whether she's training with a pro-wrestler like Josh Barnett or not, maybe she isn't really 'playing heel' and is being herself - and people simply just don't like the way she comes across?
9/14/13 8:06 PM
Proteus The Invincible
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ryann, if Shayna is playing the role of a heel to generate fan interest, and the fans are falling for it hook, line and sinker, then why are you trying to counteract her efforts by making her out to be a face? If, like you say, Shayna's aiming to be disliked because it will benefit her, then surely you should be helping her to achieve that goal as her friend, or at least not actively attempting to undo the progress she's making towards that goal.
9/14/13 9:03 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

donniejessup - She is following the Gabe Ruediger career path, hope it works out.

The fuck are you talking about? She made weight and still fought. Did Gabe? Get the fuck out of here with your idiocy.. atleast the trolls had interesting angles with this, what's your excuse with this insipid shit? 

9/14/13 9:07 PM
StrikingMMA
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shayna was a little over the top with the trash talk and she got humbled. I'm sure she will learn from this and be better going forward.
9/14/13 9:07 PM
StrikingMMA
86 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PS: Please get Shayna into the UFC anyways. She is still a beast and represents the ladies well.
9/14/13 10:35 PM
Proteus The Invincible
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

time traveling 12er - 
Proteus The Invincible - Ryann, if Shayna is playing the role of a heel to generate fan interest, and the fans are falling for it hook, line and sinker, then why are you trying to counteract her efforts by making her out to be a face? If, like you say, Shayna's aiming to be disliked because it will benefit her, then surely you should be helping her to achieve that goal as her friend, or at least not actively attempting to undo the progress she's making towards that goal.

Modern wise wrestling fans are well aware of the angles that are being played. He's speaking to the wise MMA fans.

I still don't see why Ryann should be breaking kayfabe by letting people in on Shayna's act. If her persona is a creation designed to generate negative attention, she obviously has people convinced that it's the real her, so why undermine the act by revealing to people that it's all just pretend?
9/14/13 10:57 PM
BigSleep
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/14/13 10:56 PM
yikes
9/14/13 11:23 PM
BlueWrapper
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

N Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 1:37 AM
CindyO

Proteus The Invincible -
time traveling 12er - 
Proteus The Invincible - Ryann, if Shayna is playing the role of a heel to generate fan interest, and the fans are falling for it hook, line and sinker, then why are you trying to counteract her efforts by making her out to be a face? If, like you say, Shayna's aiming to be disliked because it will benefit her, then surely you should be helping her to achieve that goal as her friend, or at least not actively attempting to undo the progress she's making towards that goal.

Modern wise wrestling fans are well aware of the angles that are being played. He's speaking to the wise MMA fans.

I still don't see why Ryann should be breaking kayfabe by letting people in on Shayna's act. If her persona is a creation designed to generate negative attention, she obviously has people convinced that it's the real her, so why undermine the act by revealing to people that it's all just pretend?
Nothing he said came from Shayna. Its his opinion. She's not accountable for that.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 1:39 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

CindyO - 
Proteus The Invincible -
time traveling 12er - 

Nothing he said came from Shayna. Its his opinion. She's not accountable for that.

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

9/15/13 9:39 AM
jTheHybridwolff
206 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stonemann -
jTheHybridwolff - 
Jesus KO'd stayrad -
jTheHybridwolff -
Internettufguy - Hybridwolff, I voted you down for your bitch-like attitude about being voted down.

(I was even good and used "bitch" as an adjective instead of a noun so it wouldn't be fighter bashing) Phone Post 3.0
Bitch like attitude ? Ok
I apologized for it to the person I accused of voting me down Now that I think about I should have never said anything let alone accuse anyone of it that being said
You should watch how you throw the word bitch around sounds like you've been someone's from time to Time Phone Post 3.0
I'm voting you down for your bitch like attitude too bro Phone Post 3.0

2 votes a day. giving them to you. Brother from another mother. Our family is unique.
Thanks bro Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 1:23 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 6:05 PM
CindyO

Whats the black rose mean?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 6:10 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

CindyO - Whats the black rose mean?

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

Was something I liked, to say thanks.

9/15/13 6:15 PM
JennyCraig

Big fan. Wanna see her in the show.
9/15/13 7:52 PM
Proteus The Invincible

CindyO - 
Proteus The Invincible -
time traveling 12er - 

Cindy Phone Post 3.0

I wasn't suggesting that she is accountable for his opinions.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.