UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The first time you took a punch?

9/13/13 1:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
brahmabull81
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike_in_CA -  LOL at all the tough guys who "never went out" Phone Post

I dont know if youre partially referring to my story, but its true and I would have no shame admitting that a sucker punch KOd me.

I also ran over a guy on a go-kart Labor Day weekend and didnt go to jail. Also a true story. Crazy shit happens to me. Im not trying to do the "everyone on the UG/OG has a 12 inch dick" funny business, either. I dont waste my time boosting my e-ego.
9/13/13 2:31 AM
The Silva Fox
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was in 4th grade and this little bad ass decided that he was gonna kick my ass. Everyone knew about his intentions except me apparently. So at recess I come around the corner approaching the outside doors but they are blocked by a mob of 4th graders and there is mr. bad ass in the middle waiting for me. I so innocently walk over wondering who is involved in this melee when suddenly bam!! I get suckered with a stiff jab in the eye. I was blinded for a couple seconds but when I finally realized what had happened dude was out the door to go play! Everyone asked what I was gonna do. well I first went to the bathroom and examined my fresh black eye(first ever!) and my buddy urged me to go after the guy. With the support of most of my class I went outside looking for him. I spotted him and took charge at him, when I caught up to him he ran away, I couldn't catch him but managed to get close enough to perform a flying jumpkick that was esthetically pleasing but didn't connect. Everyone cheered at my move (Van-Damme movies were the shit at the time) and I was declared the "winner" even though I never touched the kid!
9/13/13 2:35 AM
guilotine
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol everyone on here is a bunch of hard asses. Solid perfect punches to the jaw they can walk right through. The whole UG must be related to leben Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 2:37 AM
guilotine
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mike_in_CA - LOL at all the tough guys who "never went out" Phone Post
Voted up Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 3:06 AM
Il Duce
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

guilotine - Lol everyone on here is a bunch of hard asses. Solid perfect punches to the jaw they can walk right through. The whole UG must be related to leben Phone Post 3.0
Yeah, because everyone is claiming they ate punches from JDS and head kicks from Cro Cop.
So I guess that also means you were knocked out. Share the story then. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 5:52 AM
billaabum
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol well if they claim that they didn't then they didn't, although it's really no point in trying to sound tough online especially when it's generally anonymous. The best stories that involve getting into fights are usually the ones where you get your ass beat imo. Always fun. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 6:08 AM
Ben Gardners boat
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billaabum -
Lol well if they claim that they didn't then they didn't, although it's really no point in trying to sound tough online especially when it's generally anonymous. The best stories that involve getting into fights are usually the ones where you get your ass beat imo. Always fun. Phone Post 3.0
Is it that common for guys to get KO'd in street fights? I mean the sort of fights where most of us got hit hard for the first time as in the thread question ie two or more bozo's with no skill windmilling with their heads down. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 6:08 AM
CantSleepTheClownsWillEatMe

10th grade, at a highschool party. Got suckerpunch #1 in the eye, closed it REAL quick. Was dumb enough to ask,"Who the fuck just hit me?" Suckerpunch #2 got me in the temple, LIGHTS OUT..... Weeks later, found out it was some 25 year old dirtbag, that liked to crash highschool parties and pray on drunk, underaged girls. 25 years later, he's still got a couple coming, thanks for the reminder. Phone Post
9/13/13 6:17 AM
billaabum
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ben Gardners boat -
billaabum -
Is it that common for guys to get KO'd in street fights? I mean the sort of fights where most of us got hit hard for the first time as in the thread question ie two or more bozo's with no skill windmilling with their heads down. Phone Post 3.0
It happens sometimes, just watch several videos on Youtube but you're right, most fights are just pushing and shoving and the occassional punch-slap. I've seen/been several fights and I don't recall anyone involved ever getting knocked out, people bleed easier than they get knocked unconcious. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 6:25 AM
AMartElbow

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -
AMartElbow - I was. Sparring my dad, and i went in for a takedown as he was throwing an Oblique kick. Kick right the jaw. Ears were ringing, head pounding And i was seeing lines Phone Post 3.0
Dude your a droid. Phone Post
What's a droid Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 6:28 AM
Ben Gardners boat
305 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

billaabum -
Ben Gardners boat -
billaabum -
It happens sometimes, just watch several videos on Youtube but you're right, most fights are just pushing and shoving and the occassional punch-slap. I've seen/been several fights and I don't recall anyone involved ever getting knocked out, people bleed easier than they get knocked unconcious. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I've seen quite lot of real street fights and knockouts aren't that common.
I've seen a few of those YouTube ones though. Not a fan especially when you get those fucking retards whooping "you got knocked the fuck out" while some poor bastard is probably bleeding on the brain.
I prefer a good bully gets owned vid.
Fat kid on bully or taxi driver KO's bully being my favourites. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 6:47 AM
xNate
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was 10, I left water on the counter around the sink after washing my hands for diner. When my father saw it, he hit me so hard that I flew back about 3-4 feet into a corner that pitches out. He was so concerned for my wellbeing that he bundled my head and carried me to the bus stop in order to avoid ems from viewing the scene. Phone Post
9/13/13 7:19 AM
Fedoral Crime
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The first time I ever got properly cracked in the face was when I was about 13.

Me and about 6 or 7 of my friends were hanging out at a local park smokin doobs when a car pulled up and stopped about 100 meters away from us.

It was dark but we could tell they were older filthbags just from the car they were driving.

Anyway, we knew what was coming but a few of us wanted to stay cos we thought we had numbers but the rest wanted to run.

I just remember seeing 3 people get out of a car then turning around and seeing all of my mates gone! By the time I looked back the filthbags were right in front of me.

One of them grabbed me and asked me where I lived which I thought was kind of weird but then he start going through my pockets and luckily had had absolutely nothing on me, no hash, no smokes, I didn't even have a phone back then.

He had a wooden baton or something in his hand and obviously pissed off that he was unfortunate enough to pick the poorest kid out of the group, he takes the jacket I was wearing up over my head and then cracked me right in the mush. I got KTFO!

I only came to when I got back to my road which is about a 3 min walk away. 2 of my friends were holding me up and I could just see my older brother runnin out of my house with a mini samurai sword screaming "where the fuck are they"! Haha! Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 7:46 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got punched in the ear - it sucked then I punched the other kid in his mouth and chipped his tooth.
9/13/13 7:52 AM
PUBLICnoose

Fedoral Crime - The first time I ever got properly cracked in the face was when I was about 13.

Me and about 6 or 7 of my friends were hanging out at a local park smokin doobs when a car pulled up and stopped about 100 meters away from us.

It was dark but we could tell they were older filthbags just from the car they were driving.

Anyway, we knew what was coming but a few of us wanted to stay cos we thought we had numbers but the rest wanted to run.

I just remember seeing 3 people get out of a car then turning around and seeing all of my mates gone! By the time I looked back the filthbags were right in front of me.

One of them grabbed me and asked me where I lived which I thought was kind of weird but then he start going through my pockets and luckily had had absolutely nothing on me, no hash, no smokes, I didn't even have a phone back then.

He had a wooden baton or something in his hand and obviously pissed off that he was unfortunate enough to pick the poorest kid out of the group, he takes the jacket I was wearing up over my head and then cracked me right in the mush. I got KTFO!

I only came to when I got back to my road which is about a 3 min walk away. 2 of my friends were holding me up and I could just see my older brother runnin out of my house with a mini samurai sword screaming "where the fuck are they"! Haha! Phone Post 3.0
Is mush testicles? Phone Post
9/13/13 10:06 AM
mikegoldberghasgrownonme

Sparring with my friend who now fights in his garage probably when i was 16. 1 hand boxing glove 1 hand mma glove lol. Just watched a vid on how to "dodge punches like Tyson" I did not understand the concept that you cant slip a looping punch and POW overhand mma glove RIGHT IN THE KISSER! He was cool and didnt follow up with haymakers barrage
9/13/13 10:41 AM
Fedoral Crime
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

PUBLICnoose - 
Fedoral Crime - The first time I ever got properly cracked in the face was when I was about 13.

Is mush testicles? Phone Post

No, thankfully they didn't hit me in the balls with a wooden baton . . .although I can't be 100% sure cos I was KTFO. Is it too late to change my story to "I got raped while I was KO'd?" Lol

Mush means right square in the middle of the face. At least thats what it meant when according to Jerry "The King" Lawler when I used to watch wrestling when I was younger.

9/13/13 10:45 AM
Primitive Mischief

I was in like 6th grade, he should have been in 8th. Called a kid named Shane Burdick a fatass. We went in an alley behind a barber shop, we square up he nails me in the mouth. I freak out and think he broke my tooth and that my mom is going to kill me and start crying.

To this day I think about time travel. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 10:45 AM
binga
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was 6 years old and this 8 year old kid punched me everywhere... he even put paper in my mouth hahaha. When we got older he was always scared of me, but i never took revenge. He's now a coke head and in and out of jail
9/13/13 12:45 PM
TuLegit

Stole a kids hat before school in 5th grade and danced around him with and and wouldn't give it back (I was kind of a little douche then) so the kid socks me right around my orbital I tackle him and we wrestle around till everyone breaks it up. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 1:14 PM
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KO by APPLE IN 2ND grade,some unknown in Bk,nyc hood threw IT!
9/13/13 2:22 PM
Erik Tracey
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was boxing one of my coaches and he nailed me right in the solar plexus. Knocked the wind out of me and brought me to a knee, it was terrible lol Phone Post
9/13/13 2:24 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pookie -
Got jumped by 3 dudes for my chocolate bar (mirage) in grade 2. They were much older. I immediately started eating it so they couldn't take it, all while they were pummeling me. I don't remember feeling any pain but I probably should have just given them the mirage bar.
Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 2:29 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First and only time I've been punched in the face I was 11. I got into an argument with a friend in science class and I snapped and started beating on him, he tried to run away, I pulled him back and he socked me in the eye and run away.

We laugh about it now. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 1:28 AM
Fedoral Crime

UGCTT_Jay Edz -
Big Pookie -
Got jumped by 3 dudes for my chocolate bar (mirage) in grade 2. They were much older. I immediately started eating it so they couldn't take it, all while they were pummeling me. I don't remember feeling any pain but I probably should have just given them the mirage bar.
Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I think this one wins the thread Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.