UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> The first time you took a punch?

9/13/13 12:45 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TuLegit
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Stole a kids hat before school in 5th grade and danced around him with and and wouldn't give it back (I was kind of a little douche then) so the kid socks me right around my orbital I tackle him and we wrestle around till everyone breaks it up. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 1:14 PM
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KO by APPLE IN 2ND grade,some unknown in Bk,nyc hood threw IT!
9/13/13 2:22 PM
Erik Tracey
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was boxing one of my coaches and he nailed me right in the solar plexus. Knocked the wind out of me and brought me to a knee, it was terrible lol Phone Post
9/13/13 2:24 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Big Pookie -
Got jumped by 3 dudes for my chocolate bar (mirage) in grade 2. They were much older. I immediately started eating it so they couldn't take it, all while they were pummeling me. I don't remember feeling any pain but I probably should have just given them the mirage bar.
Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 2:29 PM
UGCTT_Jay Edz
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

First and only time I've been punched in the face I was 11. I got into an argument with a friend in science class and I snapped and started beating on him, he tried to run away, I pulled him back and he socked me in the eye and run away.

We laugh about it now. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 1:28 AM
Fedoral Crime
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Jay Edz -
Big Pookie -
Got jumped by 3 dudes for my chocolate bar (mirage) in grade 2. They were much older. I immediately started eating it so they couldn't take it, all while they were pummeling me. I don't remember feeling any pain but I probably should have just given them the mirage bar.
Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I think this one wins the thread Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 2:24 AM
trt_exemption

I've never really took a hard punch just some decent ones to the face/head area. I remember much more my first head kick that i took head on. Even with sparring gear on that shit hurt and had me dazed for about 15 seconds or so
9/14/13 2:49 AM
DiazsBongWater
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Boxed from the age of 6 so can't remember the first time ever being punched...
Without boxing gloves on?
I was in 7th grade and this big fat prick from the 10th grade was terrorising my mate so I shoved him and told him to fuck off. He did but must have been mocked by his friends for taking shit off an 11 year old who he outweighed by about 80 pounds, because he came back 10 minutes later and blasted me in the back if the head!
I spun round with my guard up ready to go at it and it freaked him out and he walked away.
I was so glad because my ears where ringing and I had double vision.
Saw him in a bar when I was about 17 now I tower over this cunt and outweigh him by a good 40 pounds... Walked straight at him and blistered him with a right cross/left hook and put him out in front of his girl and crew of faggot friends. I can't stand bullies. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 3:33 AM
robhustle
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Growing up in Hawaii, from 1st grade to 3rd grade, it seemed like I fought almost every day. The worst was when I first moved there from Cali. I had no fucking clue.

I was about 6 at the time, and this samoan kid came up to me on the playground and said, "you like beef?" Kid must have been closing in on 5 foot tall. Looked like a different species of human than the rest of us. Either a freak giant or failed 1st grade 3 times.

Anyway, I had no clue what he was talking about, so I said, "Yes." He whupped my ass brutally. Shot to the face put me down, then stomped and punched me all over the blacktop. Blood all over my clothes, ripped apart my slippers and aquaman underoos shirt. I fucking loved that shirt.

I came home in tattered clothes with smeared blood all over me. My mom freaked the fuck out.

This kid would also constantly lay people out playing tether ball.

9/14/13 7:13 AM
ThatDudeButch
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Got jumped while dozing off in a recliner by a bunch of redneck mofos at a party. Woke up to haymakers being thrown at me. Learned then I had a good chin because I got my hands on one and was utterly destroying him while the others were trying to pull me off and winging punches and kicks at me. My friends heard the commotion and came and evened the score. Lol Phone Post
9/14/13 7:49 AM
bigD13B
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At age 12 I got off my school bus abd an older bully kid grabbed my arms from behind as another kid punched me in the stomach. Right in the solar plexus. He said "You gonna laugh at me again?" and I was so winded and in shock that I just shook my head no and walked off. I'd been joking with a friend on the bus and for whatever reason he thought we were laughing at him. It was a scary feeling cos I just couldn't breath. No thought of fighting back. Just like fuck!! I can't breath!!!
Years later at age 18 with a good year or so of muay thai training him n his friends tried to swarm me outside a club (long story) and I KO'd him with an elbow. Felt good :) haha Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 8:22 AM
Media Monster
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sucker punched at a sweet 16 party by a jealous xboyfriend. Nose busted, landed on my ass all disoriented.

The kid hit me and ran, my friends chased after him but didn't get a chance to repay the favor because parents came out and started screaming. Phone Post
9/14/13 8:24 AM
Media Monster
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^Jealous xboyfriend of a girl I was dating at the time....I should probably add. Phone Post
9/14/13 9:06 AM
Shoryuken Rw

I went to 13 different schools as a kid. The new guy usually has to fight a lot. I can't remember the first, it all kind of blurs together. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 12:48 PM
bigD13B
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedoral Crime -
UGCTT_Jay Edz -
Big Pookie -
Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0
Yeah I think this one wins the thread Phone Post 3.0
Haha yeah it gets my vote :) Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 1:17 PM
Seats Taken
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I got off work and went to meet my old roommate at the bar she worked at so we could ride home together, I was 2 it was like 12:30 by I hadn't drank anything because it was my turn to drive. As i was walking through the parking lot 3 huge guys that dwarfed me (I'm 6' 225) came up and accused me of sleeping with ones girlfriend. It was a 100% case of misidentification. One guy pushed me as I tried to tell them I had no idea what they were talking about. Then one of them tackled me and I hit my head off the asphalt and was KO'd cold. Next thing I remember was waking up in the ER with a broken orbital bone, my eyes swelled shut and a nose that was broken so badly that the blood couldn't come out and was building pressure on my face and some broken ribs. Still to this day couldn't point out who it was or why they did it. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 1:33 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TuLegit - Stole a kids hat before school in 5th grade and danced around him with and and wouldn't give it back (I was kind of a little douche then) so the kid socks me right around my orbital I tackle him and we wrestle around till everyone breaks it up. Phone Post 3.0
Lol dude. Where are you from? I was on the other side of that exact story.... was in manitoba at the time. Phone Post
9/14/13 2:12 PM
DiazsBongWater
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_EnderTL -
TuLegit - Stole a kids hat before school in 5th grade and danced around him with and and wouldn't give it back (I was kind of a little douche then) so the kid socks me right around my orbital I tackle him and we wrestle around till everyone breaks it up. Phone Post 3.0
Lol dude. Where are you from? I was on the other side of that exact story.... was in manitoba at the time. Phone Post
Please be the same kids!!! Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 4:11 PM
UGCTT Molsonmuscle360
126 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Jay Edz - 
Big Pookie -
Lol vtfu Phone Post 3.0

Lifelong member of team fat kid right there. Takes an ass kicking for a chocolate bar.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.