UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Joe Son charged with murder

9/12/13 8:35 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
DrBoogerLips
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

More beer for us.
9/12/13 9:25 PM
RooR11
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I ran into Joe about 7 years ago chilling in front of a doughnut shop with his bulldog. I decided to give a shout "yo Joe Son", he then stared at me for a few seconds than he told me to come over in a very mean voice. All he did from there was ask for money, a car, or a place to stay. It was a bit trippy lookin at the guy that got socked in the nuts numerous times. Fortunately, during his numerous aggressive pleas he stopped mid sentence and hit someone else up for money allowing me to get out of there! Till this day, I still feel bad for his bulldog! Jus wanted to share... Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 9:34 PM
HexRei
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RooR11 - I ran into Joe about 7 years ago chilling in front of a doughnut shop with his bulldog. I decided to give a shout "yo Joe Son", he then stared at me for a few seconds than he told me to come over in a very mean voice. All he did from there was ask for money, a car, or a place to stay. It was a bit trippy lookin at the guy that got socked in the nuts numerous times. Fortunately, during his numerous aggressive pleas he stopped mid sentence and hit someone else up for money allowing me to get out of there! Till this day, I still feel bad for his bulldog! Jus wanted to share... Phone Post 3.0

you sure that wasn't just a random bum who bore a slight resemblance?
9/12/13 10:51 PM
guilotine
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You would have thought those rapist would have hit it off Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 10:51 PM
brody3316
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That dude can take a nut shot Phone Post
9/12/13 10:56 PM
AlphaSlap
64 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joe Son Do vs Cyrill O'Reilly would have been a great match
9/12/13 10:57 PM
Vote me down

piece

of

shit

9/12/13 11:44 PM
RooR11

HexRei -
RooR11 - I ran into Joe about 7 years ago chilling in front of a doughnut shop with his bulldog. I decided to give a shout "yo Joe Son", he then stared at me for a few seconds than he told me to come over in a very mean voice. All he did from there was ask for money, a car, or a place to stay. It was a bit trippy lookin at the guy that got socked in the nuts numerous times. Fortunately, during his numerous aggressive pleas he stopped mid sentence and hit someone else up for money allowing me to get out of there! Till this day, I still feel bad for his bulldog! Jus wanted to share... Phone Post 3.0

you sure that wasn't just a random bum who bore a slight resemblance?
Nope! 100% Sure! Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 1:39 AM
Chorizo
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1man gangbang - Actually no. I did not and really don't know what he was serving time for.Whats his story so I can eat a shit burger please.

2man gangbang
9/13/13 2:05 AM
Stone Rolled
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/13/13 2:06 AM
Dare I say it. Joe Son did a good deed. He probably took the fight to the ground and that pedo got a good taste of Joe Son Do.
9/13/13 2:09 AM
Mad Dangler

wasssp -
Col Angus - 
1man gangbang - Should not be illegal to kill people who commit any crimes against children.Set him free I say.

Set him free? You know why he's locked up, right?

Yes, we know why he was locked up. But touching children outweighs torturing an adult (who Joe Son left alive, I might add).

Set him free. Set Joe free.

Free Joe Son! Free Joe Son!
You are an idiot, since you don't think it's a big deal I hope you get rapped. repeatedly for hours and see if living with that for the rest of your life isn't that big of a deal. Phone Post
9/13/13 2:56 AM
chalice

putting a guy on a 2 year sentence for failing to register as a sex offender in a cell with 200+ lb ex-ufc fighter sounds like something you'd see in a movie.

you wouldn't think real life prison officials would actually try to get someone killed like that.
9/13/13 2:57 AM
krakkerz

Mad Dangler - 
wasssp -
Col Angus - 
1man gangbang - Should not be illegal to kill people who commit any crimes against children.Set him free I say.

Yes, we know why he was locked up. But touching children outweighs torturing an adult (who Joe Son left alive, I might add).

You are an idiot, since you don't think it's a big deal I hope you get rapped. repeatedly for hours and see if living with that for the rest of your life isn't that big of a deal. Phone Post

I was once rapped for hours on end. It was tough, but I got through. I much prefer classic rock.

9/13/13 5:26 AM
Devlin
87 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

krakkerz -
Mad Dangler - 
wasssp -
Col Angus - 

I was once rapped for hours on end. It was tough, but I got through. I much prefer classic rock.

absolutely loll'd at that. But im truth if you dont think gangrape is a big deal your an idiot. Phone Post
9/13/13 5:34 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did he kill the guy? Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 7:20 AM
SJCOTTON
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wow.. And to think.. I used to look up to this guy Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 7:47 AM
Rabid Bunyip
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SJCOTTON - Wow.. And to think.. I used to look up to this guy Phone Post 3.0
You must be short Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 7:59 AM
SJCOTTON
151 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rabid Bunyip -
SJCOTTON - Wow.. And to think.. I used to look up to this guy Phone Post 3.0
You must be short Phone Post 3.0
Nah, I'm an aspiring shoe throwing extra Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 9:53 AM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee - They put a guy doing 2 years with a lifer?

Is that normal? Phone Post
I would speculate that they "accidentally" put a short term inmate with lifers based on his crimes...

;-) Phone Post
9/13/13 10:47 AM
aNutterFedorFan
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chester Chester child molester.
They all deserve a .22 to the dome. Not free meals and health care. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 11:54 AM
RedDragons
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Perhaps he is wondering why you would shoot a man before throwing him out of an airplane.
9/13/13 12:11 PM
RearNakedToke
213 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

They should let Joe Son and Cameron Earle bunk up and see what happens for science. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 1:37 PM
colubrid1

at least he has his principles.
9/13/13 1:46 PM
HexRei

colubrid1 - at least he has his principles.

I'd like to point out that for all we know, he killed the guy over a pack of cigarettes or something. I doubt this kidnapper/rapist all of a sudden just decided to be a hero and kill his cellmate out of a sense of justice.
9/13/13 1:54 PM
andyman011

HexRei -
colubrid1 - at least he has his principles.

I'd like to point out that for all we know, he killed the guy over a pack of cigarettes or something. I doubt this kidnapper/rapist all of a sudden just decided to be a hero and kill his cellmate out of a sense of justice.
Well maybe the guy was talking shit about the kids he raped Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.