UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Was a Ronda fan, gotta switch over to Meisha now

9/12/13 11:30 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone else switched over after her trainwreck personality hit the airwaves last night? It's crazy how much her PR people can manage her in interviews but as soon as she is filmed candidly she comes across as a shit talking bully. Hard to imagine she can continue to view herself as a role model after last night.
9/12/13 11:34 AM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

So you are basing your opinion of her on the most severely edited medium she has appeared on in her professional career?

9/12/13 11:37 AM
ChaosOverkill
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

gotmysitchpackedbyweidman - 

So you are basing your opinion of her on the most severely edited medium she has appeared on in her professional career?

Was it special editing to make her say "You'll pay for laughing at her pain" like some kind of obessed angry nutjob?

9/12/13 11:40 AM
countsavage

I feel the same way, Tate is winning me over and Ronda is annoying me. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 11:44 AM
ILoveWatchingJonesBoneShogun

lol, yeah Ronda the heel everyone hates. The worst business/marketing person who ever lived would not resort to this. She is a poster girl, not a heel
9/12/13 11:44 AM
gotmysitchpackedbyweidman

ChaosOverkill - 

Was it special editing to make her say "You'll pay for laughing at her pain" like some kind of obessed angry nutjob?

I dont care, I have better things to do than to try and make myself feel hatred by watching drama for entertainment T.V shows and then cry about how much I don't like it on an internet forum.

If you have a problem with it, and Ronda is rustling your jimmies, why not just be a grown man and stop watching it? Or do you buy into all the fake drama stuff and love flicking your clit about it whilst posting on the UG about how much you dont like Ronda?

9/12/13 11:46 AM
ChaosOverkill
379 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

I dont care, I have better things to do than to try and make myself feel hatred by watching drama for entertainment T.V shows and then cry about how much I don't like it on an internet forum.

If you have a problem with it, and Ronda is rustling your jimmies, why not just be a grown man and stop watching it? Or do you buy into all the fake drama stuff and love flicking your clit about it whilst posting on the UG about how much you dont like Ronda?

I just asked you a question dude, relax.

There's plenty of people I dislike more than Ronda, this is topical and she seemed nuts to me way before this.

Don't fly off the handle now,

9/12/13 11:53 AM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 09/12/13 11:53 AM

I just would rather my MMA content not be half completely cringe worthy, these two episodes have been that. It's exhausting to watch Fake, real whatever, it's how the UFC approved it so that's what they want people to see.

None of this is getting by Dana and the UFC marketing reps if they don't want it to.

9/12/13 12:23 PM
Gobulcoque

Pitbull3744 - 
ChaosOverkill - 

I also love these responses lol

So we are on a MMA forum talking about MMA and everything that goes with it.  So someone who makes a thread stating his opinion in the exact place it should be stated is crying? lol at you man for real.  

How about this if you dont like talking MMA or about whats going on in MMA then ummmm

GTFO OF THE FORUM MORON! LOL.

This is an MMA forum, not gossip girl. Nobody is discussing MMA, every thread is just;

"DAE HATE RONDA ROUSEY!?!?!?"
9/12/13 12:24 PM
I LOVE GSP

How was she any different than any other time she's been interviewed in the past, she's always been nutty. She's just over the top competitive and a woman. Phone Post
9/12/13 12:26 PM
Wasa-B
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On another thread i wondered if i was the only one that hates TUF and cant give a fck about it and only watch the fighters like fight but with all these threads on Ronda (i love her, i hate her, etc), i can see why TUF exists.
9/12/13 1:22 PM
CaliKush
260 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm glad my most emotional moments are caught on camera Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 1:55 PM
Jackmerius Tacktheritrix

ChaosOverkill - 

Complains about people getting worked up over tv drama on the internet, gets worked over internet drama on the internet.
9/12/13 2:00 PM
ChaosOverkill

I LOVE GSP -  How was she any different than any other time she's been interviewed in the past, she's always been nutty. She's just over the top competitive and a woman. Phone Post

Well to be honest, you're right but there's competitive and then there's whatever you call the switch she flips and starts to get downright downright psychotic with disrespect for anyone opposite her.

It is literally the first fight and she is acted like they have been a team for years and this is some meaningful competition for her beyond six weeks from now. The whole thing looks arbitrarily aggressive and unbalanced, I don't think it serves WMMA that well in the long run, but hey I could be wrong heels are good there's just a limit where it becomes creepy.

9/12/13 2:04 PM
ChaosOverkill

It's clear that Shayna was her first pick not only because of her skill but because she see's herself in her and the way she handles competition. I doubt she sees anything wrong with what Shayna said about Pena and the subsequent Blog post where Shayna is litterally saying Pena is doing roids just because she lost to her among the other nonsensensical excuses she spouted in that diatribe. Which btw is not part of the show it is pretty much an extension beyond and proof there isn't much exaggeration going on when it comes to her.

9/12/13 2:10 PM
Tao
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fair weather fans on the UG?! Say it ain't so!
9/12/13 2:16 PM
RockTheVote
242 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/12/13 2:23 PM

dude... what would the ufc have to profit for editing the footage to make rr look like a bitch? follow the $. shes a marketable champion. maybe they think tate would be a more marketable champion, but it STILL wouldnt pay to make her look bad b/c rr beat tate once, and can again. then theyve spent time and $ making her look bad, and shes still champion. i think rr is probably just one of those adults who spent their childhood being told she was better than everyone else, and being treated like she was special. it resulted in her going to the olympics and being the ufc champion, but it also resulted in her being an immature stuck up and rude. i know plenty of assholes like that, but most of them sell life insurance or paint my house or something not worth noting.

9/12/13 2:34 PM
aka_rtotheoh

Im in love with Tate. Back off. Phone Post
9/12/13 2:35 PM
Darup

Ronda was passionate but I see nothing wrong with that. Its impressive she cares so much when we've had so many coaches on tuf not give a crap. Phone Post
9/12/13 2:43 PM
Chulio
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RockTheVote - 

dude... what would the ufc have to profit for editing the footage to make rr look like a bitch? follow the $. shes a marketable champion. maybe they think tate would be a more marketable champion, but it STILL wouldnt pay to make her look bad b/c rr beat tate once, and can again. then theyve spent time and $ making her look bad, and shes still champion. i think rr is probably just one of those adults who spent their childhood being told she was better than everyone else, and being treated like she was special. it resulted in her going to the olympics and being the ufc champion, but it also resulted in her being an immature stuck up and rude. i know plenty of assholes like that, but most of them sell life insurance or paint my house or something not worth noting.

Agreed, This is the positive edit
9/12/13 2:45 PM
ChaosOverkill

There's a healthy mix of caring about fighters and not being batshit crazy

9/12/13 2:48 PM
Phil999
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

No problem you can always switch back at any time.
9/12/13 2:48 PM
bshaw1979

Didnt Dana say the 2 first episodes were "amazing"? Hmm i must have missed something.
9/12/13 2:49 PM
andyman011

Anyone remember Ortiz and shamrock. These girls bickering is nothing. Shamrock used to go full tomato when Tito was around Phone Post
9/12/13 2:52 PM
MITman2k
47 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Old Thrashbarg - 
ChaosOverkill -

Probably, yes. Phone Post

Or more likely, not. Sure things content can be edited out, but she either uttered the phrase or she didnt't

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.