UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Was a Ronda fan, gotta switch over to Meisha now

9/14/13 7:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
BRZ
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/14/13 7:14 PM
pegson123 - If u switch after two episodes of a reality tv show well you weren't a fan to begin with. Phone Post

I agree with this.  It's not like Ronda fans didn't know what kind of person Ronda was in the first place. I root for teams drivers and fighters and haven't switch any of them. 

9/15/13 3:57 PM
JerodR
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

s98ronin -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Wow a sheltered former Olympian is ultra competitive and maladjusted. That is truly shocking. Ronda is what she is. She has overcome more than most and made herself a champion and a household name. She doesn't accept failure and sees her team as an extension of herself. She knows how much Shayna had given up for that moment and it got her emotional. If you stopped liking her because of that then you were never really a fan. I like that she is that loyal to her team. I like that she is ultra competitive, and I like that she said that to Meisha instead of just talking shit to a confessional cam. Ronda is taking her responsibility as a coach seriously and it shows. I bet the people on her team feel like I do. She is an inspiration and a testament to what you can do if you dedicate yourself to something. Phone Post 3.0

So people should be fans of annoying whining asshats just because they are olympians?
No but people shouldn't be sheep and believe said Olympian is something they are not. MMA fans jump ship and turn on a fighter faster than a 2 dollar whore running to a 100 dollar bill.

Nothing they have shown so far shocks me about Ronda. She has always obviously been extremely driven. If anything the only thing that surprises me a bit is how emotionally involved she is as a coach. That is actually a good thing for those that matter...the fighters she is being asked to help train. Has to be a good feeling knowing your coach cares that much about how you do in your fights. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 4:41 PM
KingOfFighters

RockTheVote -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan -
s98ronin -
UGCTT_AsimpleFan - Wow a sheltered former Olympian is ultra competitive and maladjusted. That is truly shocking. Ronda is what she is. She has overcome more than most and made herself a champion and a household name. She doesn't accept failure and sees her team as an extension of herself. She knows how much Shayna had given up for that moment and it got her emotional. If you stopped liking her because of that then you were never really a fan. I like that she is that loyal to her team. I like that she is ultra competitive, and I like that she said that to Meisha instead of just talking shit to a confessional cam. Ronda is taking her responsibility as a coach seriously and it shows. I bet the people on her team feel like I do. She is an inspiration and a testament to what you can do if you dedicate yourself to something. Phone Post 3.0

So people should be fans of annoying whining asshats just because they are olympians?
Whining is complaining without taking action. Ronda didn't whine, she disliked Meisha's response to the situation, told her so, and will take appropriate action when she can do so without being arrested. I wasn't saying to like her because she was an Olympian. I was saying I like her because of the passion and determination that enabled her to become an Olympian. Phone Post 3.0
Oh so you interpret foot stamping, puoting, and bitch-facing as passion and commitment to excellence. I see why we disagree about her. Phone Post
if you dont win gold, dont even mention the olympics. lol no one else walks around bragging abouy third place Phone Post
9/15/13 6:43 PM
Rockstars
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her tough girl walk was kinda funny. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 6:53 PM
Williambonney

What makes her Really come off as horrible on the show is that everyone knows she's dana's latest project and any editing would be done to make her come off in the best light possible NOT as the bad guy. So I can't even imagine how bad she actually is if this is the best they could make her look
9/15/13 7:23 PM
MieshaTatesSideBoob
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree with OP, Tate beats Ronda everyway except in the Cage.

Ronda is being exposed as a bit crazy, not sure thats a food idea in the long run for the UFC.

But I would bet Ronda won't be champ anymore by 2015. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 7:31 PM
Ioucounu
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rockstars - Her tough girl walk was kinda funny. Phone Post 3.0

The Ronda strut! I noticed it when she was arriving with Shayna for the fight, then again after she threatened Miesha for 'crying at Shayna's pain.'

By the time this season is over there will have to be a gif thread of her best tough girl walks.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.