UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pena: I made Ronda Rousey cry and I love it

9/12/13 2:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SOO72
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What probably happens, Pena loses next round or sometime before the finals and they make a rematch between her and Baszler on TUF finale.. where Baszler comes in with better cardio and proceeds to smash her for 3 rounds.

Don't get me wrong, Baszler deserved to get blasted with her attitude and it doesn't appear like she's learned anything from it yet. Her and Tate would have made a better coach/student team in that sense.
9/12/13 2:29 PM
RICKDOGG

Pena was right on the money about Rousey.The more I see of her, the more I dislike her. I saw a video on MiddleEasy that had her & her friend just saying mean shit about Cyborg & other fighters she doesn't even know. Anybody that thinks she is cool makes me sick.I have 2 kids in elementary school, my 8 year old girl loves the female fighters but how can I condone someone who acts like a little girl herself? Its sad that she is so insecure with herself that she has to act this way & what's even more sad is that I bet she was treated the same way when she was in school by other girls.If she is so worried about how she would come off on the show maybe she should keep her mouth shut.
9/12/13 2:42 PM
Whambo
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just watched it.. man that was satisfying. I didn't get why someone who is 15-8 is acting like she's untouchable. It means she loses 34% of the time she fights in what quite frankly is a very shallow division when compared to any of the men's divisions. She had glaring weaknesses in her game, and got beat in the area that was supposed to be her main strength. I don't like kicking people when they're down but man when someone starts acting like they walk on water it's nice to see them get a dose of reality. The fact that her coach who acts like a spoiled brat now has to have a pity party for herself made it all the better.
9/12/13 2:42 PM
man meets fate

RICKDOGG - Pena was right on the money about Rousey.The more I see of her, the more I dislike her. I saw a video on MiddleEasy that had her & her friend just saying mean shit about Cyborg & other fighters she doesn't even know. Anybody that thinks she is cool makes me sick.I have 2 kids in elementary school, my 8 year old girl loves the female fighters but how can I condone someone who acts like a little girl herself? Its sad that she is so insecure with herself that she has to act this way & what's even more sad is that I bet she was treated the same way when she was in school by other girls.If she is so worried about how she would come off on the show maybe she should keep her mouth shut.

She is insecure cause she can't even get over the fact to this day that Michael phelps fucked every girl at the olympics besides her.

She has never been right in the head since
9/12/13 2:47 PM
RICKDOGG

Augustus_Caesar_Showtime'd_My_Butthole - Shaun Al-Shatti? WTF is this Al Jazeera MMA?

What? Here comes the Sandman.
9/12/13 2:52 PM
soonertodd
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RICKDOGG is right,the more of Rousey I see the less I like or respect her.

When her and Meisha fought I rooted for Rousey,by the end of the fight I was a Meisha fan.I hope Meisha kicks her ass this time!
9/12/13 3:00 PM
I Wild Each It
146 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Julianna Pena is sexy as hell.
9/12/13 3:47 PM
twodragunns

Edited: 09/12/13 3:47 PM

Pena sure is sexy, but Rousey is complete trash and I know I'm not alone when I say I can't wait for this one trick poney to be dominated by another tougher girl and believe me one will come along and smash her sooner or later ...... it's the nature of the sport for this to eventually happen to all champs. You'll never retire undefeated Rhonda, unless you do it tomorrow!

9/12/13 3:52 PM
lookoutawhale
995 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

juliana has great points. they talked her down like she was nothing and she got her revenge.

9/12/13 4:02 PM
TheBoognish

Augustus_Caesar_Showtime'd_My_Butthole - Shaun Al-Shatti? WTF is this Al Jazeera MMA?
And you win racist post of the day. Shaun is actually a journalist I enjoy. He used to do the morning report on mmafighting.com but handed the reigns off recently. It's not the same without him. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:03 PM
Muay Tired
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was rooting for Rousey and her team at first, but couldn't stand her bitchiness. Then I couldn't stand Baszler's attitude either. Now I'm rooting for Team Tate all the way.

Too bad. As a judo practicioner, Rousey was one of my favorite fighters, male or female. Now I can barely stand her.
9/12/13 4:10 PM
MagSlim

twodragunns -

Pena sure is sexy, but Rousey is complete trash and I know I'm not alone when I say I can't wait for this one trick poney to be dominated by another tougher girl and believe me one will come along and smash her sooner or later ...... it's the nature of the sport for this to eventually happen to all champs. You'll never retire undefeated Rhonda, unless you do it tomorrow!

I hear you but it's not really Ronda's fault. She grew up a child sports prodigy, so her lack of social skills is a little more understandable when you look at it that way. Kinda like Michael Phelps and the bong hits, there's only one way to grow up, and that's doing by learning with plenty of bumps along the way.

Not white-knighting, she comes off like an immature brat, but I saw this coming from a mile away. Be interesting to see if she acts a little more humble after she watches herself on the show (I kinda doubt it). Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:14 PM
RalliArt

Kirik -
Augustus_Caesar_Showtime'd_My_Butthole - Shaun Al-Shatti? WTF is this Al Jazeera MMA?

Not only that but I have heard allegations that Ariel Helwani is a Jew. Dave Doyle sounds Irish. And Guilherme Cruz is a notorious Mexicaner.

K I loled at lunch with my parents, now they think I'm weird. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:31 PM
Muay Tired
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I also dig that scar on Juliana's nose. I have one just like it, but not from fighting.
9/12/13 4:46 PM
Xuh
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muay Tired - I also dig that scar on Juliana's nose. I have one just like it, but not from fighting.

Bones heal, and guys dig scars.
9/12/13 4:49 PM
Dominicf
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Muay Tired - I also dig that scar on Juliana's nose. I have one just like it, but not from fighting.

A year or so ago she was hit by a car and suffered facial injuries.

That scar on her nose might be from that, but I might be wrong.
9/12/13 5:18 PM
Tao
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems to me she is taking a play right out of Sonnen's playbook to pick a fight with the champ and get some free PR off of Rousey's name.
9/12/13 5:38 PM
soonertodd
40 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Wild Each It - Julianna Pena is sexy as hell.

Yes she is! I'd roll with her anytime
9/12/13 8:31 PM
BravoPUA
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Another thing to remember is she was fat a few years ago.

Many girls never get rid of that fat girl mindset/attitude. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 5:02 AM
Blunderhooks
156 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BravoPUA - Another thing to remember is she was fat a few years ago.

You will probably get voted down but I 100% agree. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 6:09 AM
BravoPUA
100 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blunderhooks -

Looks like I have been a few times already.

I've been a Ronda fan for awhile now and posted earlier that I hope this show doesn't change that...

I noticed this with a lot of guys I coach. Nerdy guys. Fat. Virgins. Etc...

They get cooler and get laid. But deep down they are still that older insecure version of themselves.

Her getting so upset that Tate was happy that her girl won- made me think that she still has that chubby girl chip on her shoulder. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 6:53 AM
man meets fate

Jackson_Junior - 
Atkinson -
BravoPUA - GREAT fight

LOVED how it turned around like that, and she nailed it with that interview

and I am a Ronda fan...hopefully I still am after this season
I'm a Ronda fan too.. But Shayna def deserved to get her butt kicked for all that bs she was talking Phone Post 3.0
Shayna wasn't disrespecting her opponent, she just has that mentality going into a fight, telling herself that her opponent is no where on her level and that she can destroy her. It's to boost her self confidence up. When im having an amature muay Thai fight or a bjj match, My coaches tell me the same stuff to boost my confidence. , Phone Post 3.0

Mosr do it without talking your opponent down the way that she did.

Shayna is one of those people with a lot of fights and felt she deserved to be treated like she really was a queen. I think it got worse when that whole house and ronda bekieved she was the gods gift to mma and people ahoukd worship the ground she walked on.

Juliana isn't no bitch and didn't kiss or blow smoke up shaynas ass like she wanted, so that's probably what made her look very tasteless.
9/13/13 7:45 AM
MattyJ
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Now this is a girl that could/should be the face of WMMA, I was sick of Rouseys shtick before TUF and 2 episodes in its not getting any better, 2 male Diazs are enough. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 7:59 AM
man meets fate

MattyJ - Now this is a girl that could/should be the face of WMMA, I was sick of Rouseys shtick before TUF and 2 episodes in its not getting any better, 2 male Diazs are enough. Phone Post 3.0

I personally love that role ronda is playing. Thing is, the diaz bros play it well cause they can knock your head off. Who takes it seriously from a judo girl with only an armbar?

That's the only thing that annoys me.
9/13/13 8:22 AM
Poindexter
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BravoPUA - 
Blunderhooks -

Looks like I have been a few times already.

I've been a Ronda fan for awhile now and posted earlier that I hope this show doesn't change that...

I noticed this with a lot of guys I coach. Nerdy guys. Fat. Virgins. Etc...

They get cooler and get laid. But deep down they are still that older insecure version of themselves.

Her getting so upset that Tate was happy that her girl won- made me think that she still has that chubby girl chip on her shoulder. Phone Post 3.0

The chip seems to push her to be her best, so she shouldn't lose it anytime soon if she knows what's good for her.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.