UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Pick 1 TUF fighter that will go Full Metal Jacket

9/12/13 2:13 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Crooklyn
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer

If you had to pick one fighter that will end up having a full nuclear core melt and will go Full Metal Jacket in that house, who do you think it will be?

9/12/13 2:35 PM
aka_rtotheoh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ronda Rousey Phone Post
9/12/13 2:41 PM
UGCTT croy_00
93 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure who it will be, but it will most likely be the result of that arrogant dude who is hitting on all of the girls.

9/12/13 2:44 PM
brody3316
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agreed coach Rousey will emotionally wear in that team. She will be first but it looks like her coaching staff wont be far behind. Phone Post
9/12/13 3:17 PM
dMo
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT croy_00 - 

Not sure who it will be, but it will most likely be the result of that arrogant dude who is hitting on all of the girls.

This. Although Rhonda is already reminding me of my bipolar ex wife. Has that same look in her eye.

I think I'll be DVR'ing and skipping to the fights from now on.

9/12/13 3:29 PM
Il Duce
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! Now! Move it! I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world!!! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:56 PM
Crooklyn
778 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BloodyElbow.com, Featured Writer
Il Duce - Are you quitting on me? Well, are you? Then quit, you slimy fucking walrus-looking piece of shit! Get the fuck off of my obstacle! Get the fuck down off of my obstacle! Now! Move it! I'm going to rip your balls off, so you cannot contaminate the rest of the world!!! I will motivate you, Private Pyle, if it short-dicks every cannibal on the Congo. Phone Post 3.0

Ha! Excellent Smithers!

9/12/13 6:35 PM
Il Duce
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of the most quotable movies of all time.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.