UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 165 on UFC on Xbox LIVE

9/19/13 5:09 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
UFConXboxLIVE
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox, Community Manager

Quick FYI.

We also just posted the Free Jones vs Rua fight on the app

9/19/13 5:28 PM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Are there walkins? Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 7:43 PM
kyle223
132 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This thread started out great and then I suddenly got a weird vibe. Not sure why.
9/19/13 8:09 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE -
ThickS0lid N Right - 
Large Fun Bags - Thanks for ruining this thread. VTFD

A simple pm to OP would have sufficed.

Now, can we get an update on the fight picks? Why dont they accumulate after each event? Thanks Phone Post
Yea this dude gets it ... Lets get back to improving the app VTFU Phone Post 3.0

How about name us the top 2-3 features you would like to see added to the app?  We have our to-do list but always good to have a temperature check with our users

Top 3 features in my humble opinion
1. Running totals of scores so we can keep track event to event
2. Have all fights on the card able to be voted on.. Some big fights were off it was weird
3. Not much else ... More content to be greedy haha
The app is sweet thank you. An thanks for responding .... Ill check out the new stuff soon as I'm off GTA V tonight ... VU Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 10:20 AM
JoeMimic
596 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ThickS0lid N Right - 
UFConXboxLIVE -
ThickS0lid N Right - 
Large Fun Bags - Thanks for ruining this thread. VTFD

A simple pm to OP would have sufficed.

Now, can we get an update on the fight picks? Why dont they accumulate after each event? Thanks Phone Post
Yea this dude gets it ... Lets get back to improving the app VTFU Phone Post 3.0

How about name us the top 2-3 features you would like to see added to the app?  We have our to-do list but always good to have a temperature check with our users

2. Have all fights on the card able to be voted on.. Some big fights were off it was weird
3. Not much else ... More content to be greedy haha
The app is sweet thank you. An thanks for responding .... Ill check out the new stuff soon as I'm off GTA V tonight ... VU Phone Post 3.0

1. All events not just PPVs would be sweet.
2. All fights available to pick from each event ran.
3. Running scores from event to event.
4. A global ranking/leader board
5. I like the friends pick leader board is automatically done but it'd be cool if you could do groups and then have standings based off those groups that people could join. Maybe something within the app that keeps track of event wins in said groups.
9/20/13 2:49 PM
The Butt Faced Assassin
170 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hey can a blue look at the other 11 posts dimebroken had before this thread? just curious what he found relevant to post in the last four years before this feeble attempt
9/20/13 4:08 PM
Warriormmd
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry if its already been answered but if I purchase the event through Xbox live do I only get to watch it live or do you get 24 hours to rewatch it? Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 5:59 PM
Jefe Maton

DIMEbroken - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

We now have the free Jones vs Bader fight up on UFC on Xbox LIVE app.

We're also giving away a pair of signed gloves on our Facebook page so make sure you check it out (and LIKE the page too!)

Happy Fight Week!

https://www.facebook.com/UFConXbox

Man my two boys and i planned our first UFC on XBOX LIVE for this fight because my oldest (7 yrs) really looks up to Jon jones and and loves his Xbox. Sad thing is, some low life broke into our house and still his console we even had our points saved up for the purchase. He is really bummed and now we have to figure out a new way to watch because all our $$ went into this event Phone Post 3.0

get your kida a bike and a bb gun. thank me.later. if your kids are lost without xbox, they need to.get out.more. take.em to.the park.and play catch with em. your post reeks of.troll.
9/20/13 9:10 PM
Coalition Martial Arts
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Coalition Martial Arts, Coach

Stoked for these fights!

9/20/13 10:34 PM
Feelz Good

The Butt Faced Assassin - hey can a blue look at the other 11 posts dimebroken had before this thread? just curious what he found relevant to post in the last four years before this feeble attempt
No, check out his twitter though, it's hilarious. Just 10 days ago he tweets about hoping he can leave work to go to a concert. What dad, who would do anything for his son to see UFC 165, leaves work early to go to a concert? I'm sure taking time off work and wasting money on a concert helped his money situation somehow. Plus he tweeted a few months back at every Twitter related to a UFC event, again exploiting his kids to try and get free tickets.

@DIME-broken

This guy is either a liar/scammer, or a piece of shit. His kids might benefit from him abandoning them. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 10:14 AM
Mustard Tiger
431 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE - How about name us the top 2-3 features you would like to see added to the app? We have our to-do list but always good to have a temperature check with our users
1. Being able to "rent" a PRIDE or Strikeforce event for a reasonable fee would be the boobs.

2. A camera with the main event fighters during their walkouts and give the option to switch to a "walkout view." It would be awesome if Mighty Mouse was able to wear a small camera for his walkout against Benavidez.

Keep up the great work :)
9/21/13 10:57 AM
Stea1th

What's up with the weird entrance songs. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 1:39 PM
Warriormmd
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Warriormmd - Sorry if its already been answered but if I purchase the event through Xbox live do I only get to watch it live or do you get 24 hours to rewatch it? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 1:51 PM
Feelz Good

Warriormmd -
Warriormmd - Sorry if its already been answered but if I purchase the event through Xbox live do I only get to watch it live or do you get 24 hours to rewatch it? Phone Post 3.0
. Phone Post 3.0
You get a day Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 4:23 PM
Warriormmd

Feelz Good -
Warriormmd -
. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you! VU for you and VD to Xboxlive for no response lol Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 6:29 PM
The Pendulum

Couple of questions, 1st; Is this available in New Zealand?

2nd; If so, how long is this stream delay? Are we talking seconds, minutes, hours? Phone Post
9/23/13 6:29 PM
UFConXboxLIVE
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Xbox, Community Manager
Warriormmd - 
Feelz Good -
Warriormmd -
. Phone Post 3.0
Thank you! VU for you and VD to Xboxlive for no response lol Phone Post 3.0

Sorry I missed your question :-(

9/23/13 6:30 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager

Here's the final breakdown from our UFC 165 LIVE interactive poll results

9/23/13 11:42 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFConXboxLIVE -

Shit I forgot to check my scores!! Thanks an VU .. Oh an incase u didn't see

3. Not much else ... More content to be greedy haha (another guy said all events not just the ppv an he's right would love that)
The app is sweet thank you. An thanks for responding .... Phone Post 3.0
10/2/13 2:46 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
ThickS0lid N Right - 
UFConXboxLIVE -

Shit I forgot to check my scores!! Thanks an VU .. Oh an incase u didn't see

3. Not much else ... More content to be greedy haha (another guy said all events not just the ppv an he's right would love that)
The app is sweet thank you. An thanks for responding .... Phone Post 3.0

Sorry for the late reply.

I'm looking at your 2nd point "Have all fights on the card able to be voted on".  Could you provide details of what happened because we do push out questions for each fight.  Were you on SD or HD? Has this happened before? etc

Thanks again for the support!

10/2/13 2:49 PM
UFConXboxLIVE

Xbox, Community Manager
The Pendulum -  Couple of questions, 1st; Is this available in New Zealand?

2nd; If so, how long is this stream delay? Are we talking seconds, minutes, hours? Phone Post

Ah! Sorry this got lost in the thread!

We're talking about seconds but we're always trying to make as real time as possible.  It's due to the encoding ie from satellite to Xbox feed which causes the slight delay.

Expansion to other countries has always been on our big to do list and we're trying our best :)  We do have a big list of big features we prioritise on doing.

10/2/13 2:52 PM
TheRaider
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Camera selection
10/2/13 4:12 PM
Lasko
234 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm sure this is out of your control but are you guys working towards having all the fights on Xbox if you order the ppv? I don't have cable and it sucks having to watch a shitty quality stream for prelims on the ppv I ordered. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.