UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What fight made you the most emotional?

9/12/13 4:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RattleCaT
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not angry or pissed that your favorite guy got caught. What fight left you maybe with lil tears of joy? Maybe a fighter you like having his best night when all his/her skills are on full display. For me it honestly has to be griffin/bonnar 1, the fight was so important for everyone involved that night. Those two would have died in combat that night and everything was on the line. One of the most beautiful moments ever for this sport. I've watched it probably 10 times and just finished it again, I still have a hard time not tearing up after the fight. I was worried my room mate would come out and see me watching an old fight with obvious tears in my eyes. Haha

I know that's an obvious one
but it gets me every time.

Anybody got one? Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:33 PM
Muay Tired
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Penn vs GSP 2

I was depressed for a week.
9/12/13 4:33 PM
RickStorm
1698 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Mirko vs Gonzaga

Tears still fall

9/12/13 4:36 PM
Condit_2139
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In before Anderson vs Weidman Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:37 PM
RattleCaT
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

But this isn't about the negative, it's about the beautiful moments in this sport that make you so overcome with joy you might get emotional. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:37 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
380 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cain vs JDS 2. I walked on clouds for a week. Phone Post
9/12/13 4:39 PM
RattleCaT

IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap - Cain vs JDS 2. I walked on clouds for a week. Phone Post
Cain really showed his all that night.
That's what I'm talking about. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:43 PM
RattleCaT

Gobulcoque - This is a weird one, but I was super excited after Condit knocked out Hardy.

The Hendo/Fedor stoppage had me pretty bummed out.
Hell yeah ! Condit was rising up the ranks at that time and he is a NBK after all. That ko will forever be in his highlight reel. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:46 PM
Pella
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rich Franklin vs Anderson Silva 1 and 2. Rich knew those knees were coming, everyone did. It was sad to see. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:49 PM
Muay Tired
65 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RattleCaT - But this isn't about the negative, it's about the beautiful moments in this sport that make you so overcome with joy you might get emotional. Phone Post 3.0

Then you should have entitled the thread "Which Fights Made You Come The Most In Your Pants?". "Emotional" typically means sad, depressed, or PMS-like symptoms.
RattleCaT

Pella - Rich Franklin vs Anderson Silva 1 and 2. Rich knew those knees were coming, everyone did. It was sad to see. Phone Post 3.0
That made me sad too, but this is about joyful emotions. Read the body. Phone Post 3.0
Purgey
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good: Big Nog/Schaub, Struve/Miocic, Anderson/Weidman.
Bad: Big Nog/Mir, Struve/His Heart, Gray/Frankie 2 and Aldo/TKZ. Phone Post 3.0
skeezy f baby
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anderson vs chael 2 broke my spirit Phone Post 3.0
RattleCaT

Muay Tired -
RattleCaT - But this isn't about the negative, it's about the beautiful moments in this sport that make you so overcome with joy you might get emotional. Phone Post 3.0

Then you should have entitled the thread "Which Fights Made You Come The Most In Your Pants?". "Emotional" typically means sad, depressed, or PMS-like symptoms.
No it does not emotional is all encompassing Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:51 PM
innibinni
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I honestly was thrilled to see Pettis sub Bendo. I also thought it was awesome when Aldo stopped Mendes. I remember being extremely pissed off after 112 and 104.
9/12/13 4:52 PM
UGCTT_5 for fighting
236 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Serra/GSP Phone Post
9/12/13 4:53 PM
RattleCaT

innibinni - I honestly was thrilled to see Pettis sub Bendo. I also thought it was awesome when Aldo stopped Mendes. I remember being extremely pissed off after 112 and 104.
Man the way aldo freaked out and ran out in the crowd, that was powerful. Those brazilians are so damn passionate. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:54 PM
RattleCaT

UGCTT_5 for fighting - Serra/GSP Phone Post
God damn I love Matt Serra Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:54 PM
Muay Tired

RattleCaT - 
Muay Tired -

Well, if it's all encompassing, then it's okay for us to post when we were depressed after watching a fight. Since depression is an emotion.
9/12/13 4:56 PM
ChaosOverkill
522 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor/Werdum

9/12/13 4:58 PM
RattleCaT

Muay Tired -
RattleCaT - 
Muay Tired -

Well, if it's all encompassing, then it's okay for us to post when we were depressed after watching a fight. Since depression is an emotion.
Okay perhaps I was not clear enough. No biggie. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 4:58 PM
ShowtimeWreckedMyLeever
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gsp's head kick on Hugh's

Silva's ko on reem had me pop pretty good.

Silva's sub on chael was pretty amazing also. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:02 PM
sincitydc
140 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tanner/Okami Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:03 PM
RattleCaT

Lytle vs hardy is another one for me. Lytle announced his retirement before the fight and I was worried he wasn't going to be fully "in" the fight, instead he gets to fight his favorite type of fight and end it with a fantastic sub. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:06 PM
Golden Boy
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crying over a fight?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.