UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> What fight made you the most emotional?

9/12/13 5:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RattleCaT
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CgBones - Big Nog knocking out Brendan Schaub... Can't explain how good it felt to watch that legend get the victory he was so determined to get after a injury lay off. Phone Post 3.0
That was definitely a jump out of the seat moment. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:07 PM
Eggbert
675 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Franklin v silva 1. My brother looks so much like Franklin it was like watching my brother get slaughtered. Left me feeling empty inside Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:08 PM
RattleCaT
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Golden Boy - Crying over a fight?
Can't explain the things I think are beautiful, I can only react.

And believe me I feel silly while doing it. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:09 PM
ranier wolfcastle
835 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i was never louder than hughes vs royce

9/12/13 5:11 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When Machida KOed Rashad I was giddier than a twelve year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:12 PM
RattleCaT

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - When Machida KOed Rashad I was giddier than a twelve year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. Phone Post 3.0
As far as I'm concerned, we are still right in the middle of The Machida Era. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:13 PM
RattleCaT

RattleCaT -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - When Machida KOed Rashad I was giddier than a twelve year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert. Phone Post 3.0
As far as I'm concerned, we are still right in the middle of The Machida Era. Phone Post 3.0
Oh and I really like rashad, but machida has that aura about him. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:14 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RattleCaT -
MW champ 2015! :) Phone Post 3.0
Tao
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think if you are crying or upset over this stuff you are abit too invested. I think that goes without saying for any sporting event.

The most "shocked" I've ever been would definitely when Fedor lost for the first time. His mystique and superhuman aura faded instantly. We all knew he was just a man like anyone else, but for a while he seemed as close as you could get.
cripplersc
68 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Serra/ Hughes. I still think Serra won that fight Phone Post
9/12/13 5:15 PM
RattleCaT

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
RattleCaT -
Why we gotta wait a year homie? Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:19 PM
FortyKoatz
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When old man couture came back and knocked down the then champ big Tim Sylvia in the first round.
9/12/13 5:19 PM
FightToLive
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The spanking made me cry!
Anyone know what fight? First one to answer I will give 5 vu!lol
9/12/13 5:20 PM
RattleCaT

Tao - I think if you are crying or upset over this stuff you are abit too invested. I think that goes without saying for any sporting event.

The most "shocked" I've ever been would definitely when Fedor lost for the first time. His mystique and superhuman aura faded instantly. We all knew he was just a man like anyone else, but for a while he seemed as close as you could get.
It's tears of joy. I think brought up because this is really the only sport I care about and I enjoy knowing that its doing well. I'm not that invested in it but I don't get worked up over a lot of things so I get pretty excited about good mma. :) don't we all? Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:20 PM
FightToLive
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I lost $$$$$$$
9/12/13 5:21 PM
RattleCaT

FightToLive - The spanking made me cry!
Anyone know what fight? First one to answer I will give 5 vu!lol
Randy / Tito ?

Spanking not bongos , right? Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:21 PM
forever white belt

Shogun-Hendo for the sheer determination from both fighters, knowing what it meant to both of them.

No title on the line, just two guys wanting to prove who's boss.

Wouldn't say I get close to tears, but the goosebumps come out when I re-watch that one. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:22 PM
supercan
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Randy beating Tim Sylvia was pretty great.
9/12/13 5:22 PM
forever white belt

Oh and also Edgar-Maynard 2, seeing Frankie overcome the odds is a beautiful thing to watch IMO. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:25 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey

RattleCaT -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
RattleCaT -
Lol. Well belt is pretty tied up right now and in the near future I think... Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:25 PM
RattleCaT

forever white belt - Oh and also Edgar-Maynard 2, seeing Frankie overcome the odds is a beautiful thing to watch IMO. Phone Post 3.0
It really is, Frankie is 100%heart and 100%skill don't bother with the math.

Hendo/shogun yes goosebumps even when rewatching that one Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 5:27 PM
RattleCaT

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
RattleCaT -
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey -
RattleCaT -
Lol. Well belt is pretty tied up right now and in the near future I think... Phone Post 3.0
Yeah yeah ... :) Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:38 PM
MarvinEastmansHatchetHead
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A couple of fights stand out.

The two most elated times I've been after a fight were after Hendo sent Bisping to another planet with his H bomb. And when Nog subbed the Jits immune Pee Wee. Hug were abound through out the entire room.

The most disappointed was when Anderson lost to Weidman and when Anderson beat Vitor, for different reasons. Both fights were huge coming in and both were let downs. In the Anderson/Vitor fight I was rooting for the both of them as much as I was just pulling for a good fight. The quick KO just felt like a let down. As for Anderson/Weidman I'm among the crowd that thought Anderson lost more than Weidman won, even though I was also honestly pulling for them both.

Forrest/Bonner was a standing ovation by all I was watching with. Phone Post 3.0
9/12/13 6:46 PM
babbling monkey
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I still get upset when I think about Diaz vs. Condit. Yeah, I gave him a pardon but only after the Hendricks fight. Hope he never does it again.
9/12/13 6:48 PM
T Bag

Good:
GSP vs penn II
GSP vs Hughes II
Bones vs Rashad

Bad:
Fedor vs Werdum
Diaz vs Shamrock Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.