UnderGround Forums >> UFC champ was broke & homeless

9/13/13 3:04 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Herring In A Fur Coat
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings

Chris Weidman Entered Anderson Silva Fight 'Bankrupt and Homeless,' Says Coach

I hate to post anything from Bleacher Report but this made CNN.com front page:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1771755-john-danaher-chris-weidman-entered-anderson-silva-fight-bankrupt-and-homeless?utm_source=cnn.com&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=editorial&hpt=hp_t3

9/13/13 3:26 PM
Willin
246 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This makes his decision to not negotiate his expired contract until after the title shot THAT much more ballsy. He's getting paiddd now. Can't wait for the rematch! Phone Post
9/13/13 3:35 PM
Qannebiss
158 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What a formidable badass! Phone Post
9/13/13 3:45 PM
Herring In A Fur Coat

FightMatrix.com, MMA Rankings
FreddyFingers - He had like 40 guys with him. What a bully mentality. ... That to me is telling about a guy. You’re posturing in front of your friends? What is this, second grade? You’re a grown ass man.

- par for the course with anderson angers me that people fall for it cause he doesnt speak english well

40 guys huh...  think he may be exhagerrating just a bit?  Or did Silva show up to the weigh-ins with a school bus full of people?

9/13/13 3:57 PM
IhaveDSL'SforPettis

Larer Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 4:07 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"It also didn’t help that the middleweight division was one of the promotion’s thinner weight classes in regard to world-class talent."

Definitely bleacher report. Article went down hill after the Danaher quote. Phone Post
9/13/13 4:10 PM
Tat2tillidie
366 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

nobones - He wasn't homeless. He owned his own home it got damaged during the hurricane. He was cash poor since he spent a lot on a training camp then got injured. UFC helped him out though. Phone Post
. Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 5:37 PM
FullyLoadedFists

Chris Weidman is a certified world class badass! Phone Post
9/13/13 5:42 PM
SBogar
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

True definition of being mentally tough!
9/13/13 5:45 PM
stevekt
610 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Homeless Weidman vs Serious Silva
9/13/13 5:45 PM
JerodR
82 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

longest limo photo: limo worlds-longest-limo.jpg
Herring In A Fur Coat - 
FreddyFingers - He had like 40 guys with him. What a bully mentality. ... That to me is telling about a guy. You’re posturing in front of your friends? What is this, second grade? You’re a grown ass man.

- par for the course with anderson angers me that people fall for it cause he doesnt speak english well

40 guys huh...  think he may be exhagerrating just a bit?  Or did Silva show up to the weigh-ins with a school bus full of people?

Silva does not roll in a school bus...
9/13/13 8:56 PM
CaptainAhab
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Homeless Weidman joins Motivated BJ, Old Vitor, Serious Anderson & Broke Fitch in the MMA pantheon.
9/13/13 9:05 PM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

JerodR - longest limo photo: limo worlds-longest-limo.jpg
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Silva wont take his peeps in ANY bus....after that carrot incident. Nig wont let him. Phone Post
9/13/13 9:05 PM
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Silva wont take his peeps in ANY bus....after that carrot incident. Nig wont let him. Phone Post
DAMN IT!!! NOG* Phone Post
9/13/13 9:12 PM
rockafella

UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman - 
UGCTT_iPray2bLaidByWeidman -
Herring In A Fur Coat - 

DAMN IT!!! NOG* Phone Post

Nig works. Don't sweat it.
9/13/13 9:42 PM
Triple_B
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CaptainAhab - Homeless Weidman joins Motivated BJ, Old Vitor, Serious Anderson & Broke Fitch in the MMA pantheon.

Healthy Shogun and Pre Stomach AIDS Brock got snubbed
9/13/13 9:54 PM
CaptainAhab
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triple_B - 
CaptainAhab - Homeless Weidman joins Motivated BJ, Old Vitor, Serious Anderson & Broke Fitch in the MMA pantheon.

Good call. Healthy Shogun is mythical GOAT.
9/13/13 10:05 PM
queef latina
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was wondering why Silva let Weidman K.o. Him. Anderson probably knew and felt bad so he gave the kid the spotlight! It's not like Weidman was sleeping in his car and starving. Funny story! 10/10 would definitely read again! Phone Post 3.0
9/13/13 10:14 PM
Hocky Balboa
8426 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herring In A Fur Coat - 

Looks like one of Ric Flair's old limos from the 80's. Phone Post
9/14/13 12:20 AM
UGCTT_ShanTheMan
786 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ Nig.

I love typos sometimes
9/14/13 12:48 AM
larry birds quick wit
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Was this big nig or lil nig? Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 12:50 AM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
557 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

larry birds quick wit - Was this big nig or lil nig? Phone Post 3.0
I called him lil bog once. I like that Phone Post
9/14/13 1:42 AM
ghostboner
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The article quotes a "John Danaher" anybody got any info on this guy? Who is he?
9/14/13 1:44 AM
ghostboner
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Triple_B - 

Pride era Wand vs Homeless Weidman would be the best fight eva
9/14/13 6:28 AM
crazydave
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

but ... but ... but ... dana says he pays these guys lots of money and gives them bonuses?  

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.