UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> OGers that feel alone, hurt, meaningless. I'm here

9/14/13 5:24 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Oboe
1963 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I just want to let you know i am here.. As i know plenty of other OGers are also. I will freely post my contact information. I would hope anyone who really just needs someone to speak to, or needs to just clear their heads would consider calling me or getting in touch with the large group of people who would do the same. I am sure i will get the asshole to fuck with my phone (shame on you.. Understand what i am speaking of), and i am okay with that. I don't know if anyone else has done this on here, but i want you all to know "im serious, i will do that" in order to just see less of these threads where people feel alone. I feel for you guys, i have been there and haven't we all?..

My name is James. You can call me or text me at any time.

631-455-5693

Yeah i care that much.. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 5:28 AM
BJ Penn Forever
200 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

good deal man!

Anyone struggling with substance abuse/mental health issues can PM me anytime. Most people have gone through tough times, you are not alone!
9/14/13 5:34 AM
Oboe
1963 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BJ Penn Forever - good deal man!

Anyone struggling with substance abuse/mental health issues can PM me anytime. Most people have gone through tough times, you are not alone!
VTFU man.. Its been a long time coming that the OG had a go to thread for this.. Not that we are professionals in this field or anything, but from my experience.. I know people are a lot more likely to get to the issue with someone with common grounds. Even if i can help one person just keep their head up for a moment, it is worth the hundreds of stupid phone calls i will probably get from the kids that don't understand yet on here..

We need to help eachother.. We all go through hell one time or another, but it is a lot easier to get through it with the support that this place can provide.

I love you guys.. Seriously. I have worked with/met/spoken to so many of you at this point. Never have I questioned those decisions. Amazing community we have here.. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 5:37 AM
SJCOTTON
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Og is good people Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 5:48 AM
Soup Nazi
1164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/14/13 6:10 AM
Oboe

Conor_Max'd_out_XIITT_Bozys_Anus - Aww Obey, very nice. Phone Post
Close, i'll accept that. VTFU all. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 6:13 AM
bispingpokedmybrowneye
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Right on. Phone Post
9/14/13 7:48 AM
Spoonie Luv
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub for after mental breakdown Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 7:51 AM
crazydave
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/14/13 7:58 AM
Hunter Thompson's .45
1207 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I support this thread.

Vu Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 8:09 AM
lockon
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're a swell fuckin' guy Oboe.

Your posts brighten my day. Phone Post
9/14/13 8:15 AM
Imploze
113 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted up. You seem like a genuinely good dude from your posting history. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 2:46 PM
Oboe

Imploze - Voted up. You seem like a genuinely good dude from your posting history. Phone Post 3.0
I have my moments.. I am hoping some of these guys that i know hvave helped literally save some OGers lives in here. And honestly the coolest part so far, bo one has fucked with my number at all... How cool is that?... You guys are great. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 3:02 PM
MountainMedic
538 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is alot of good here.

But, brace your self for dick picks Phone Post
9/14/13 3:04 PM
mma trane
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Will keep tgis thread in mind when am feeling down. Vu
9/14/13 3:06 PM
Oboe

MountainMedic - There is alot of good here.

But, brace your self for dick picks Phone Post
Like i said, i am okay with that (beep?) ;)... But honestly not one yet and i am hoping even the biggest dicks on here (no pun intended) will take this isue seriously. Nowhere else on the internet can i post my phone nimber and not get lit up with stupid fucking calls and texts.. Pretty cool IMO Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 3:34 PM
JudoWoman
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe - I just want to let you know i am here.. As i know plenty of other OGers are also. I will freely post my contact information. I would hope anyone who really just needs someone to speak to, or needs to just clear their heads would consider calling me or getting in touch with the large group of people who would do the same. I am sure i will get the asshole to fuck with my phone (shame on you.. Understand what i am speaking of), and i am okay with that. I don't know if anyone else has done this on here, but i want you all to know "im serious, i will do that" in order to just see less of these threads where people feel alone. I feel for you guys, i have been there and haven't we all?..

My name is James. You can call me or text me at any time.

631-455-5693

Yeah i care that much.. Phone Post 3.0
VTFU for this beautiful person Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 3:37 PM
Rev Horror
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eater of Sacred Cows, Pwner
BJ Penn Forever - good deal man!

This

and VU for OP

9/14/13 3:39 PM
TryhardNobody
377 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"gay or bi-curious men only please" - OP
9/14/13 3:41 PM
Bawls
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good man Phone Post
9/14/13 3:43 PM
Oboe

TryhardNobody - "gay or bi-curious men only please" - OP
I don't care if they are a big gay green dinosaur that rapes sheep.. Just here to help, and i have been working nights (but i am able to talk the whole time and i know that is the worst time)..

I love you bro! Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 3:44 PM
Oboe

walterhiggens - im going to text you a picture of my cat randy
*anxiously awaits cat* Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 4:15 PM
Muffler Bearing
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're a good dude, I've seen you reach out to fellow OG'ers on a couple of occasions. Thanks Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 4:25 PM
kanotoa
124 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good man op. Phone Post
9/14/13 4:28 PM
Hong Kong Phooey
823 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

very kewl OP

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.