UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> OGers that feel alone, hurt, meaningless. I'm here

9/14/13 4:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TryhardNobody
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe - 
TryhardNobody - "gay or bi-curious men only please" - OP
I don't care if they are a big gay green dinosaur that rapes sheep.. Just here to help, and i have been working nights (but i am able to talk the whole time and i know that is the worst time)..

I love you bro! Phone Post 3.0

I cope with my stress by making fun of ppl on an internet forum 22 hours a day. Love you too
9/14/13 4:34 PM
Oboe
2102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TryhardNobody -
Oboe - 
TryhardNobody - "gay or bi-curious men only please" - OP
I don't care if they are a big gay green dinosaur that rapes sheep.. Just here to help, and i have been working nights (but i am able to talk the whole time and i know that is the worst time)..

I love you bro! Phone Post 3.0

I cope with my stress by making fun of ppl on an internet forum 22 hours a day. Love you too
LOL thank you for making me laugh. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 4:40 PM
kimbo's kimbo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe FTW! Phone Post
9/14/13 4:47 PM
Oboe
2102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

B17 -
MountainMedic - There is alot of good here.

But, brace your self for dick picks Phone Post
Brb Phone Post
lol! I figured you might be the first one.. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 5:05 PM
Ply

In for pics of dicks and cats Phone Post
9/14/13 5:17 PM
InYoMommaCloset
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I dunno man.

It all sounds very.... gay stalker'ish.
9/14/13 8:17 PM
Oboe

InYoMommaCloset - I dunno man.

It all sounds very.... gay stalker'ish.
Well ive already had two OGers text me .. One to call.. Ill keep em all anon unless they choose not to be. Ud be surprised man.. U need to think differently ifserious Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 8:18 PM
Looney Ronulan Paultard

Oboe - I just want to let you know i am here.. As i know plenty of other OGers are also. I will freely post my contact information. I would hope anyone who really just needs someone to speak to, or needs to just clear their heads would consider calling me or getting in touch with the large group of people who would do the same. I am sure i will get the asshole to fuck with my phone (shame on you.. Understand what i am speaking of), and i am okay with that. I don't know if anyone else has done this on here, but i want you all to know "im serious, i will do that" in order to just see less of these threads where people feel alone. I feel for you guys, i have been there and haven't we all?..

My name is James. You can call me or text me at any time.

631-455-5693

Yeah i care that much.. Phone Post 3.0
^ This guy gets it Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 8:23 PM
Magic Mago
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good deal op.

There's always people on here that cares. Phone Post
9/14/13 8:36 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
656 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Always been an Oboe fan. I promise I won't text wang pics Phone Post
9/14/13 8:57 PM
Oboe

Aaronrodgers=GOAT - Always been an Oboe fan. I promise I won't text wang pics Phone Post
Damn it :(... I was bankin' on those Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 8:57 PM
Oboe

VTFU all btw Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 5:51 AM
Oboe

TTT.. Have had 4 OGers contact me.. Thats pretty awesome IMO. You guys are the shit Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 10:07 AM
Miker0
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

VU Oboe. I'm as down as I've ever been right now, life seems impossible but people like you give us hope. Gotta love the OG. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 11:27 AM
Louisianimal
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This is the path to spiritual enlightenment. Are u buddhist by any chance?

When we step on a thorn, our hand reaches down, pulls it out, and bandages the foot. The hand doesn't say "foot, you're so stupid! I told u to watch where you're going!"

We do this because the hand and the foot are part of the same organism.

Similarly, if we consider ourselves part of the same organism of all sentient life, we will reach out to others as if they were us. This is the true meaning of compassion.

Bravo Phone Post
9/15/13 12:57 PM
Oboe

Louisianimal - This is the path to spiritual enlightenment. Are u buddhist by any chance?

When we step on a thorn, our hand reaches down, pulls it out, and bandages the foot. The hand doesn't say "foot, you're so stupid! I told u to watch where you're going!"

We do this because the hand and the foot are part of the same organism.

Similarly, if we consider ourselves part of the same organism of all sentient life, we will reach out to others as if they were us. This is the true meaning of compassion.

Bravo Phone Post
No i am not but honestly i can personally understand why that way of life is so rewarding to someone... Giving back was the only thing that made me feel better. It was basically what changed me from a miserable piece of shit to a tolerable piece of shit =p Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 12:58 PM
Oboe

Miker0 - VU Oboe. I'm as down as I've ever been right now, life seems impossible but people like you give us hope. Gotta love the OG. Phone Post 3.0
Any time man.. Call, text.. We can just shoot the shit even.. Hell i can just text you stupid pictures through the day. Whatever i can do Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 1:10 PM
hamsterinmyanus
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You're awesome. I would draw the line at sheep rapers though.
9/15/13 2:07 PM
CoreNobody
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good thread,you're doing a good/brave thing putting your number out there.Ive thought about it,but I'm sure I'd only get jokers.

I may call,but I mostly like to figure out my own stuff,but I'll text you beer pics...cheers.

Core. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 2:30 PM
Magic Mago
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

hamsterinmyanus - You're awesome. I would draw the line at sheep rapers though.
If the sheep is willing, it ain't no rape. Phone Post
9/15/13 2:42 PM
Frames4Life

Attention whores........

MEET YOUR GOD!!! Phone Post
9/15/13 2:56 PM
manzuri
154 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt brother Phone Post
9/15/13 3:39 PM
Oboe

CoreNobody - Good thread,you're doing a good/brave thing putting your number out there.Ive thought about it,but I'm sure I'd only get jokers.

I may call,but I mostly like to figure out my own stuff,but I'll text you beer pics...cheers.

Core. Phone Post 3.0
Yeah i figured i just do it.. Still no one being a dick, and 6 now have spoken to me.. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 4:00 PM
ShamusO'nyou
201 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ttt
9/16/13 1:44 AM
Oboe

TTT.. 9 OGers now and yet no one has fucked with my phone yet. This is an extraordinary group of people here and i HOPE none of you will ever hesitate to call me. Any time.. I also hope someone else will join me in being brave enough to post their contact information.. I can only imagine what it would be like to have multiple people together promoting the same idea. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.