UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> OGers that feel alone, hurt, meaningless. I'm here

10/5/13 2:53 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Oboe
2107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thanks guy.. Friday and saturday nights are the nights that are most likely to feel poorly.. I know that from experience and studies...still, any time guys. Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 8:29 PM
Oboe
2107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Remember, the bad times make the good times better. Phone Post 3.0
10/5/13 8:36 PM
Thuglife13
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Blue Please?

http://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/d5eacffecd59b12b31cb4058f10757cb/tumblr_mh3eotlKt61reu1swo1_250.gif
10/5/13 9:04 PM
KneeToFaceKO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
10/5/13 9:30 PM
Oboe

Thuglife13 - Blue Please?

http://gs1.wac.edgecastcdn.net/8019B6/data.tumblr.com/d5eacffecd59b12b31cb4058f10757cb/tumblr_mh3eotlKt61reu1swo1_250.gif
Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 8:07 PM
Brennan Huff
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt
10/6/13 8:47 PM
Oboe

Vtfu for keeping your heads up.. Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 8:55 PM
Nitecrawler
1920 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
In.

Might need some support in the near future.

Votes up OP. Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 8:57 PM
Cotton
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

10/6/13 8:57 PM
Oboe

Nitecrawler - In.

Might need some support in the near future.

Votes up OP. Phone Post 3.0
Im always here man.. And hell if im not mistaken you are in NY.. I'll let you know next time im in for a game or something. Phone Post 3.0
10/6/13 8:58 PM
OmgItsTheWams
218 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good shit man great thread Phone Post
10/6/13 9:00 PM
Rudi

In Phone Post
10/6/13 9:02 PM
mshagger
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol I sent you the hoff! Its was either that or a cock pic, but I didn't want you to think I was easy! J/k

Great thing your doing! Will vote up when I get to computer. Phone Post
10/6/13 9:14 PM
Oboe

mshagger - Lol I sent you the hoff! Its was either that or a cock pic, but I didn't want you to think I was easy! J/k

Great thing your doing! Will vote up when I get to computer. Phone Post
Lol well you made my day.. Thank you sir. Phone Post 3.0
10/9/13 11:07 PM
Oboe

Ttt.. Glad im helping you guys out to the ones that have called and texted Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 6:13 PM
Oboe

Ttt.. Weekend again Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 8:22 PM
bighurtrocks
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I talked to Oboe earlier and he said it'd be okay to put my number in this thread. I've usually got my phone with me, so if anybody needs to talk, don't hesitate to call or text.

I'm not a professional, but in the past 10 months I've gotten divorced. I lost my 7 year old dog to said divorce. I have to pay my ex-wife $600/week for 43 weeks, and I had to sell my Jeep to afford ex-wife payments. The worst part about all of this is I had to go through this 1000 miles from family and friends. The OG helped me get through this rough patch, so it's time to pay you guys back.

My name is Brent...my number is 864-353-9467 Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 9:44 PM
Ch1ef
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Of all the threads on the OG, this one blows me away the most. Phone Post
10/11/13 10:05 PM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've just been feeling pathetic lately. Second year at community college, last year my best friend was the only friend with their me, left this year so I don't really have anybody I hang out with anymore. Before my concussion, I didn't really go out Fridays or Saturday's, then concussion happened (month ago) and I've had a migraine or fever every weekend since. So I'm incredibly lonely. I don't go to parties because their are none to go to, I've been hooking up, but I kinda just want companionship lately.

Been on a few dates and nothing really worked out. Went on one today and everything seemed to go well, but I don't know. She made a few comments about going out again, I hope your not the jealous type, your funnier that other guys I've dated, etc.; first date I didn't close with a kiss since high school. She said she'd text me, and we've snapchatted a bit tonight.

I don't know if I'll go out again, she smoked about 8-9 cigarettes in the maybe hour we spent outdoors, admitted to doing uppers but said "we'll talk about which kind later" and seemed embarrassed. Told me she had some cash if if I didn't want to buy her pumpkin (went to a pumpkin patch; bought her pumpkin like a man does) from selling pills before we met up.

I don't know bros, I've just been feeling depressed a lot lately. I used to have it bad, but got over it. Think the concussion made it resurface. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 10:05 PM
Chael Sonnen Money
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sorry, FRAT. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 10:29 PM
Blah Blah Blah
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 11:04 PM
OCMikey
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chael Sonnen Money - I've just been feeling pathetic lately. Second year at community college, last year my best friend was the only friend with their me, left this year so I don't really have anybody I hang out with anymore. Before my concussion, I didn't really go out Fridays or Saturday's, then concussion happened (month ago) and I've had a migraine or fever every weekend since. So I'm incredibly lonely. I don't go to parties because their are none to go to, I've been hooking up, but I kinda just want companionship lately.

Been on a few dates and nothing really worked out. Went on one today and everything seemed to go well, but I don't know. She made a few comments about going out again, I hope your not the jealous type, your funnier that other guys I've dated, etc.; first date I didn't close with a kiss since high school. She said she'd text me, and we've snapchatted a bit tonight.

I don't know if I'll go out again, she smoked about 8-9 cigarettes in the maybe hour we spent outdoors, admitted to doing uppers but said "we'll talk about which kind later" and seemed embarrassed. Told me she had some cash if if I didn't want to buy her pumpkin (went to a pumpkin patch; bought her pumpkin like a man does) from selling pills before we met up.

I don't know bros, I've just been feeling depressed a lot lately. I used to have it bad, but got over it. Think the concussion made it resurface. Phone Post 3.0
Keep your head up buddy. Things are bound to get better. Life's a trip that way. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 11:09 PM
PUBLICnoose

OCMikey -
Chael Sonnen Money - I've just been feeling pathetic lately. Second year at community college, last year my best friend was the only friend with their me, left this year so I don't really have anybody I hang out with anymore. Before my concussion, I didn't really go out Fridays or Saturday's, then concussion happened (month ago) and I've had a migraine or fever every weekend since. So I'm incredibly lonely. I don't go to parties because their are none to go to, I've been hooking up, but I kinda just want companionship lately.

Keep your head up buddy. Things are bound to get better. Life's a trip that way. Phone Post 3.0
Jeez that seems shittey. Community college isnt for making friends anyways :/. But hey dude there is always somerhing better around the corner Phone Post
10/11/13 11:23 PM
Oboe

PUBLICnoose -
OCMikey -

Jeez that seems shittey. Community college isnt for making friends anyways :/. But hey dude there is always somerhing better around the corner Phone Post
This.. Also dont get yourself involved with a chick like that. It will only lead to more shit one day... There are girls out there but you need to get your own confidence back before you worry about anything/anyone else. Do you work? I suggest saving up some money and take a little mini vacation somewhere close but not too close. Just a few days, go out and have no fear about anyone knowing shit about you. When you do that, you can really display who you want to be and when its all said and done... You know what you are working towards. Phone Post 3.0
10/11/13 11:30 PM
Proudfoot

In for when I gotta get talked out of it Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.