UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> OGers that feel alone, hurt, meaningless. I'm here

4/23/14 3:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Hammerstein
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleKang - 
Hammerstein -
LittleKang - 
Oboe -
Hammerstein -

Fuck.  I'm so fucked.  I just got Dx'd with some serious mental shit and it's thrown me for a major loop.  On one hand, it explains a lot of issues I've had throughout my life.  On the other hand, I don't know what the fuck to do now.  Nothing I know how to do is compatible with this shit.  I need to find work, but I can't get hired.  The best part is that it turns out everything is basically my own fault and yet there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it.  I feel like I just lost my self; everything I ever thought I was is wrong.  Fuck.

Whats the diagnosis? Phone Post 3.0
This and what sort of treatment are you doing? Phone Post 3.0

I have some meds that help a little and I see a psych weekly.  I'm as open with him as I can be and I want to get better.  I don't want to be like this anymore.

Have you ever tried alternative treatments?
I had problems that I didn't feel got solved throw counseling or meds. My friend does brain state training and it changed my life for the better Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, I'll look into it.  My current doc is helping me understand things much better so far, it's just this latest realization that's really shaken things up.  When your entire perspective on things gets suddenly reversed it's a bit jarring, to say the least.

4/23/14 4:01 PM
LittleKang
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hammerstein -
LittleKang - 
Hammerstein -
LittleKang - 
Oboe -
Hammerstein -

Fuck.  I'm so fucked.  I just got Dx'd with some serious mental shit and it's thrown me for a major loop.  On one hand, it explains a lot of issues I've had throughout my life.  On the other hand, I don't know what the fuck to do now.  Nothing I know how to do is compatible with this shit.  I need to find work, but I can't get hired.  The best part is that it turns out everything is basically my own fault and yet there doesn't seem to be anything I can do about it.  I feel like I just lost my self; everything I ever thought I was is wrong.  Fuck.

I have some meds that help a little and I see a psych weekly.  I'm as open with him as I can be and I want to get better.  I don't want to be like this anymore.

I had problems that I didn't feel got solved throw counseling or meds. My friend does brain state training and it changed my life for the better Phone Post 3.0

Thanks, I'll look into it.  My current doc is helping me understand things much better so far, it's just this latest realization that's really shaken things up.  When your entire perspective on things gets suddenly reversed it's a bit jarring, to say the least.

Understanding.

Some things that can be linked is how is your diet/excerise/sleep patterns? Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 4:19 PM
Jack Carter
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/23/14 4:40 PM

Hammer, if you PM me what's up it'll never speak about it.

It just sounds eerily similar to my own situation. Phone Post 3.0

4/23/14 4:28 PM
ShanTheMan
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Core I am glad for your upswing man. Not ling ago you seemed to be losing this battle. Way to make a comeback man! Post more on instagram too, I like when you do Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:11 PM
CoreNobody
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jack Carter -
CoreNobody - Ex just called me,said she made a huge mistake,begged to come back.......

NO FUCKIN WAY!!!!

Absolutely not.
I was nice about it,but said no. Phone Post 3.0
I can't get enough of your story.

It's so rare that one goes from where you were just a few months ago to where you are today. Phone Post 3.0
She just hit me up again at lunch.....she's a mess.
I feel bad for her,bug I've come a long way,and I e no desire to return to that roller coaster..........I'd entertain a venge fuck though......;-)) Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:17 PM
hockeychick
350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Core, please don't! you are doing so great without her, she knows this and is trying to sabotage you!  you are a better person now, believe it!

4/23/14 5:23 PM
LittleKang
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CoreNobody -
Jack Carter -
CoreNobody - Ex just called me,said she made a huge mistake,begged to come back.......

NO FUCKIN WAY!!!!

Absolutely not.
I was nice about it,but said no. Phone Post 3.0
I can't get enough of your story.

It's so rare that one goes from where you were just a few months ago to where you are today. Phone Post 3.0
She just hit me up again at lunch.....she's a mess.
I feel bad for her,bug I've come a long way,and I e no desire to return to that roller coaster..........I'd entertain a venge fuck though......;-)) Phone Post 3.0
Fuck that cunt. You're better off my friend Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:24 PM
Jack Carter
580 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

4/23/14 5:25 PM
hockeychick
350 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I agree!!!!!

4/23/14 5:35 PM
hockeychick

Edited: 04/23/14 6:54 PM
oops, wrong thread!
4/23/14 5:36 PM
Oboe
2070 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Core ill fuck you.. Pretend i am her. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:37 PM
Oboe
2070 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hammer please do yourself a favor and call a local GNC.. See if they have theanine.. I just started my girl on it for anxiety and anger in general.. She literally said it has made a huge difference and i am a believer as well. It is a natural supplement with no side effects. I had a thread on here as well that most people seemed to agree it had only positive effects on them. Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 5:58 PM
pocotouro
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in for later
4/23/14 6:12 PM
awesomestprime
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Core... Do not engage your ex at all. Especially sexually.

On a different note I've spent a couple days with a woman over the weekend and last night. Just met her Saturday night. Most chemistry Ive felt in a long long time. We laugh our assed off, and she's physical perfection. We're both kinda sprung so both agree to keep the time we spend in check. But holy shit...

I know the rules, but no Fucking way am I putting this girl on here. No doubt someone white knights her. If verification is needed I'll text pics to Chris or someone else. All I have are Facebook and a nude photoshoot she did. Neither are OK for the og

Keep moving forward guys. It gets better Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 6:45 PM
Oboe

Tease ^ Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:00 PM
Hammerstein
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LittleKang - 
Hammerstein -
LittleKang - 
Hammerstein -
LittleKang - 
Oboe -
Hammerstein -

Understanding.

Some things that can be linked is how is your diet/excerise/sleep patterns? Phone Post 3.0

Admittedly, all three are shitty at the moment and I do need to fix that.  From previous experience, it does help a little when I have my shit together with eat/sleep/exercise so I am going to do something about it.  Thanks for the reminder.

4/23/14 7:02 PM
Hammerstein

Oboe - Hammer please do yourself a favor and call a local GNC.. See if they have theanine.. I just started my girl on it for anxiety and anger in general.. She literally said it has made a huge difference and i am a believer as well. It is a natural supplement with no side effects. I had a thread on here as well that most people seemed to agree it had only positive effects on them. Phone Post 3.0

Will do, thanks.  I do have some green tea, I should start drinking it.  In fact, I think I'll brew some up right now.

4/23/14 7:03 PM
awesomestprime
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe - Tease ^ Phone Post 3.0
Pm me your number Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:14 PM
awesomestprime

Can't get PM's on a phone can I? Shit Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 7:45 PM
LittleKang

Hammerstein -
LittleKang - 
Hammerstein -
LittleKang - 
Hammerstein -
LittleKang - 
Oboe -
Hammerstein -

Understanding.

Admittedly, all three are shitty at the moment and I do need to fix that.  From previous experience, it does help a little when I have my shit together with eat/sleep/exercise so I am going to do something about it.  Thanks for the reminder.

Anytime my friend.

Once everything is in sync you will start feeling somewhat better Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 8:41 PM
Oboe

My number is the first post of this entire thread lol Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 8:50 PM
MadDog243
110 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hammerstein - 
LittleKang - 
Hammerstein -
LittleKang - 
Oboe -
Hammerstein -

I can totally empathize man. I lost everything in my life I valued and on top of that lost my damn mind....everything i thought about myself/my entire sense of who i am or was was completely shattered and I basically have had to rebuild from nothing. Most devastating series of shit in my life. Im still trying to put myself together...its slow going but we have to believe we can get better.
4/23/14 9:00 PM
ShanTheMan
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oboe - Hammer please do yourself a favor and call a local GNC.. See if they have theanine.. I just started my girl on it for anxiety and anger in general.. She literally said it has made a huge difference and i am a believer as well. It is a natural supplement with no side effects. I had a thread on here as well that most people seemed to agree it had only positive effects on them. Phone Post 3.0
I need to remember this Phone Post 3.0
4/23/14 9:39 PM
AgentZero
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 04/23/14 9:43 PM
I live in the UK England how do I use that number is it a landlines house number or a mobile number?

I can add the international code 001... is that all?
4/23/14 9:47 PM
Kenbow
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I really haven't read much of this thread. I saw the first post and feel pretty bummed so decided to just vent.

I seemed to be drawing interest from this younger new girl that just got hired at work.(It's a part time retail job that I'm probably leaving soon so I'm not worried about shitting where I eat.) She seemed to be into me also and I managed to get her number and ask her out. Proceeded to text her to ask what she was up to later and pretty much just said something along the lines of "freaking sleeping lol". Then I asked her if she wanted to hang out today or tomorrow if she was not too busy sleeping.

She said she was busy but maybe tomorrow. I realized at this point I just said hang out and was not specific about going to take her out to eat. Made sure I mentioned actually taking her out to eat and not just be someone trying to hang out at her house or something to try and hook up like some rando. Once I mentioned that she started to joke around and ask if I was paying and such though.

I think I hyped myself up too much because I thought for sure she would agree to go out and all I got was "I'm busy tonight but maybe tomorrow." I feel like she would have countered with another date or gave a better reason for not wanting to go out if she was interested. Don't know if just saying I wanted to hang out originally put her off.

I know she didn't outright say no to tomorrow but I can't help but keep asking myself what happened. Maybe I am reading too much into it, but we seemed to hit it off, she seems like a real cool chick, and I never have the best luck with meeting girls. Anyway I just had to vent because I was feeling pretty down. Don't know what will happen tomorrow, but just felt down in general. I know others here have some worse situations than I but thanks for allowing me to vent my frustrations.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.