UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Who would win in a submission match?

9/14/13 4:20 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Gritty
880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Identical twins separated at birth. Both fairly athletic but no wrestling background

One of them has watched every single pride and UFC event since the beginning but has never taken a bjj class or rolled

The other brother has never watched one second of mma but gets five hours of training with the best bjj coach in the world directly before the match. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 4:44 PM
Pancake Syrup Ali
550 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jesus KO'd stayrad - Brendan shuab Phone Post 3.0

lol

9/14/13 4:49 PM
Gritty
880 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Its not often I come to this side of the forum. You should thank me and answer thoughtfully !

It's a question of how much can be absorbed by viewing even though it's a physical act. Years ago I threw a triangle choke on my friend who went to states in wrestling. I had never done one class but knew from watching. That was in the early years too

Is hands on with a master for a few hours greater than hundreds of hours of watching in action Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.