UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Any videos of Cruz sparring PBF?

9/14/13 4:43 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
MursSkullForBarnettsThrone
42 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know he was in his camp I'd love to see how easy money took it on him. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 4:47 PM
Lobo8
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Cruz didnt spar with him. He just went to see their traneing methods and chatted with mayweather to study his mindset.

And if they had a legitimate full fight(mma) cruz would destroy him, but of course if its strictly boxing cruz gets worked.
9/14/13 4:55 PM
Wasa-B
303 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"And if they had a legitimate full fight(mma) cruz would destroy him, but of course if its strictly boxing cruz gets worked. "

You dont say?
9/14/13 5:06 PM
BTT-RyannVonDoom
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lobo8 - Cruz didnt spar with him. He just went to see their traneing methods and chatted with mayweather to study his mindset.

And if they had a legitimate full fight(mma) cruz would destroy him, but of course if its strictly boxing cruz gets worked.

well I'm glad you're able to clear up the confusion about if Cruze could beat PBF in MMA and PBF over Cruze in boxing. Thank you.

9/14/13 5:28 PM
smags
106 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.