UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Ronda's "personality"

9/14/13 4:57 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
SMACDADDY
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Am I the only one that believes that Ronda's "personality" may be, at least mildly, connected to her nuchal cord birth, which has been clearly reported to have affected her speech in her early years? Nuchal cord births are more common than most know, but some can lead to complications. Ronda had documented complications. Such a birth can result in hypoxic-ischemic encephalopathy. In short, brain damage from oxygen deprivation.

Sensitive subject, and she is so talented and articulate now that most may overlook it. However, when I see her speak, I don't see a bully/asshole in her emotions. I see a bit of "child-like" emotions if you will. Now, maybe she "recovered" completely and is just "moody", but it does make me wonder. I think we all know folks that don't seem to have that "filter" and others that just don't give a shiz and say stuff just to piss people off.

Oh well. And no, I'm not saying I'm a doctor. Just known others that had development issues, and one family friend who had marked complications from a nuchal cord birth. Definitely not completely informed on the field so my apologies if I offend anyone. Not my intention.
9/14/13 5:14 PM
CaptainAhab
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dr. derp
9/14/13 5:14 PM
da Vinci 81
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So you think she's brain damaged?

Lol, possible I guess. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 5:24 PM
Chromium
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/14/13 5:24 PM

I know this isn't a response to your question, but I'm pretty sure the main reason get so sick of Rousey is because people can't stop making unneeded threads about her. I don't see the point of analyzing her to this degree.

For the record, no, what you're talking about is incredibly unlikely. Given the probably trajectory of a thread like this I don't see the point in giving an in-depth explanation though.

EDIT:

da Vinci 81 - So you think she's brain damaged?

Case in point.

9/14/13 5:24 PM
Stea1th
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bro science Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 5:51 PM
Chomas
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Paging dr derp stat Phone Post
9/14/13 6:37 PM
Kid Salami
97 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So what you're saying is that her dominance may be attributed to actual "retard strength"

Interesting theory, Professor. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 6:39 PM
pegson123

She is acting no way knew. We knew she was emotional and cried. Phone Post
9/14/13 6:41 PM
jagen

dwc -  dr. derp Phone Post

9/14/13 6:44 PM
Foob
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

she seems very childlike sometimes, have to agree there Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 6:48 PM
Ocean6
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I made this suggestion, in much less eloquent or studied terms in one the "Pena: I made Rhonda Cry" thread.

Or maybe she was on her period?
9/14/13 6:55 PM
surfing
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ischemic brain damage doesn't cause an annoying personality.
being annoying causes an annoying personality.

DUH.
9/14/13 7:07 PM
Tiresias
359 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great "post" OP.

9/14/13 7:09 PM
I_Bungalo_Baboo_Babies
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol, is this guy for real? Phone Post
9/14/13 7:28 PM
da Vinci 81
185 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chromium -

I know this isn't a response to your question, but I'm pretty sure the main reason get so sick of Rousey is because people can't stop making unneeded threads about her. I don't see the point of analyzing her to this degree.

For the record, no, what you're talking about is incredibly unlikely. Given the probably trajectory of a thread like this I don't see the point in giving an in-depth explanation though.

EDIT:

da Vinci 81 - So you think she's brain damaged?

Case in point.

So you were actually prepared to give an in-depth analysis of the the probability of this?

Yeah...pretty sure even OP doesn't believe the ridiculous theory he posted. Phone Post 3.0
9/14/13 7:29 PM
Chomas
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

OP fell out of his crib as a baby and dented his head. Phone Post
9/14/13 7:33 PM
snookerbank
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kid Salami - So what you're saying is that her dominance may be attributed to actual "retard strength"

Interesting theory, Professor. Phone Post 3.0
Retard strength is real.look at early tito fights Phone Post
9/14/13 8:01 PM
Kings21
44 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Her mom woke her up all the time by slapping armbars on her ass. I'd be pissed too. Gosh.
9/14/13 8:12 PM
Stone Rolled
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maybe you're completely right, or completely wrong. Who knows? Why do criminals do what they do? Why are there serial killers? If a tree falls in the forest, and there's no one there to hear it, does it make a sound? What's the sound of one hand clapping? We will never know.

Actually if a tree falls in the forest and no one is there to hear it, there would be no sound. Because sound is a frequency and only happens when there's a ear to tune in to it. But other than that, all these other questions including the OP's is a mystery.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.