UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Mutapcic just got caught taking pills backstage

9/15/13 9:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
iclimb513
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/15/13 9:16 PM
^^^ His grappling was not sub par at all. It was more than good enough for the opponent he was facing. I'd seen him armbar a purple belt in another ammy fight. Guy did tend to rely on his immense strength (strongest 170lber I ever met) though, that much is true. He wrestled all through highschool and trained BJJ with us a fair bit. He would squeeze the life out of almost all the blue belts. Guy was ungodly strong.

The guillotine wasn't even remotely on tight. Any 6 month white belt would have been fine in there.

My buddy simply was too amped up from the adderall to stay calm and wait for the guy to give it up. He was hyperventilating well before any of that. If you'd seen how he rag dolled the guy, you'd understand. But, you weren't there, so stupid hater comments are all you have. That's the way of the UG wannabe.
9/15/13 10:27 PM
whoabro
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Adderall wasnt to blame for that. It wont make you gas faster. Quite the opposite actually. Its like fucking infinite cardio. Your friend panicked and/or gave up, dont blame the drugs. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 1:40 AM
TommyToeHold
1060 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

CHECK THE WRAPS.

9/16/13 3:08 AM
Ray Elbe
208 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

flowwiththego - What kind of pills
Could he take preflight to enhance his chances of winning? Phone Post 3.0
Proponal Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 3:33 AM
Powerful DJH
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

whoabro - Adderall wasnt to blame for that. It wont make you gas faster. Quite the opposite actually. Its like fucking infinite cardio. Your friend panicked and/or gave up, dont blame the drugs. Phone Post 3.0
Yea adderall is a amphetamine. Should help. He tapped for two reasons, it was tighter than u think, he's mentally weak. And to the people who think pain pills slow u down it can have adverse effects and make you hyper too. I was hooked on oxys for a bit and had an amazing boost of energy/euphoria after I used and I felt better and stronger on the mat. Mark Kerr was taking enough opiates to put 99 percent of ppl in a coma and was winning fights Phone Post
9/16/13 3:49 AM
Thacommish
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iclimb513 - ^^^ His grappling was not sub par at all. It was more than good enough for the opponent he was facing. I'd seen him armbar a purple belt in another ammy fight. Guy did tend to rely on his immense strength (strongest 170lber I ever met) though, that much is true. He wrestled all through highschool and trained BJJ with us a fair bit. He would squeeze the life out of almost all the blue belts. Guy was ungodly strong.

The guillotine wasn't even remotely on tight. Any 6 month white belt would have been fine in there.

My buddy simply was too amped up from the adderall to stay calm and wait for the guy to give it up. He was hyperventilating well before any of that. If you'd seen how he rag dolled the guy, you'd understand. But, you weren't there, so stupid hater comments are all you have. That's the way of the UG wannabe.

Im guessing being an ammy he probably doesnt have that much fight experience, and i mean its convenient to blame the pill but lets not pretend only people that take adderal have a chance to dump like that. Not to mention the way you describe the story he seemed to have had a great start, went berserk mode to get the finish, then realized oh shit im kind of gassed and the guy wasnt finished yet. seems very similar to carwin lesnar and i dont think shane was on any add medication.
9/16/13 3:51 AM
Thacommish
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Btw out of curiosity i seem to remember during margarito and pacquiao something similar to this nature happened with his coffee cup and it showed someone pouring something in, might be a dumb question but why wasnt that fight stopped much the same way this was?
9/16/13 5:39 AM
Dag5

TommyToeHold -

CHECK THE WRAPS.

I back Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 7:28 AM
Oboe
1929 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thacommish - Btw out of curiosity i seem to remember during margarito and pacquiao something similar to this nature happened with his coffee cup and it showed someone pouring something in, might be a dumb question but why wasnt that fight stopped much the same way this was?
Your the commish, you tell us. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 9:48 AM
qkumbr25

I don't trane MMA, but every sport I've played in the past while taking Adderall increased my performance drastically. Increased reaction time, more energy, didn't seem to get tired as quickly, and generally seemed to feel stronger (probably just increased energy).
9/16/13 10:59 AM
OneSidedWar

I thought they were his managers pills...? Wasnt this a mistake..? Phone Post
9/16/13 12:25 PM
dakotajudo
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

danny A - The phrase "passed around" is a giant leap in this situation. Nowhere have a read that medication was passed around was alleged. Perhaps I'm wrong though.

You are aware that Elvis tested positive for nothing right? I saw a thread on that on Neer's FB post around 10 PM Central Time so somehow those results were able to calculated quickly, but the fight couldn't go on?

I agree about the medication being known to the AC if a corner person has it, however if someone in the corner messed up punish that person. Not the fighter, not the paying fans, not the opponent, and not the viewing public. Athletic Commissions seem to be lighting fast to punish fighters, but snails pace slow to fix mistakes on their end.

It's the fighter's responsibility to choose a corner, so he should be held responsible his corner's actions. This is why interference from the seconds (I like that term better than corner, it implies more responsibility) constitutes a foul.

9/16/13 12:45 PM
dermotfix
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

iclimb513 - 
LakerUp - 
AlchemyIronworks - There's no stimulant that would genuinely improve your performance in mma. Maybe adrenaline, but that has to be injected and only lasts a very short amount of time. Phone Post 3.0
Not true. An amphetamine could certainly be beneficial. Phone Post 3.0

I once cornered for a friend in an ammy MMA bout. About 30 minutes before the fight, he decided to take some adderall.

In the first 30 seconds he was in absolute God/Berzerker mode. Threw the other guy around like a rag doll. Hit a nasty suplex, then picked the guy up and dumped him again. I thought the thing was going to be over in under a minute.

But then I caught the look in my buddy's eyes. He was completely overwhelmed from the exertion and effects of the drug. His opponent pulled him into half guard and put on a totally half assed guillotine.

My buddy ended up tapping because he was hyperventilating so badly, he couldn't calm down to fight his way out.

30 minutes before the fight?

Must've snorted them.

Or took the whole bottle.

9/16/13 12:58 PM
Allen Hood

Sometimes these things happen in MMA Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 2:39 PM
ender852
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://www.drugs.com/imprints.php

9/16/13 2:46 PM
ender852
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Images for W 172 (Ropinirole 2 mg)

Ropinirole hydrochloride 2 mg W 172
Ropinirole hydrochloride
Imprint:
W
Strength:
2 mg
Color:
Pink
Size:
9.00 mm
Shape:
Six-sided
Availability:
Prescription only
Drug Class:
Dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents

9/16/13 2:47 PM
ender852

Ropinirole has some of the same effects as a chemical called dopamine, which occurs naturally in your body. Low levels of dopamine in the brain are associated with Parkinson's disease.Ropinirole is used to treat symptoms of Parkinson's disease, such as stiffness, tremors, muscle spasms, and poor muscle...

9/16/13 2:53 PM
ender852

logo 5241 0.5 mg (Anagrelide 0.5 mg)

Pill imprint logo 5241 0.5 mg has been identified as Anagrelide hydrochloride 0.5 mg.

Anagrelide is used in the treatment of thrombocythemia; chronic myelogenous leukemia and belongs to the drug class miscellaneous uncategorized agents. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Anagrelide 0.5 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.

See also related documents.

Images for logo 5241 0.5 mg (Anagrelide 0.5 mg)

Anagrelide hydrochloride 0.5 mg logo 5241 0.5 mg Front
Anagrelide hydrochloride 0.5 mg logo 5241 0.5 mg Back
Anagrelide hydrochloride 0.5 mg logo 5241 0.5 mg
Anagrelide hydrochloride
Imprint:
logo 5241
0.5 mg
Strength:
0.5 mg
Color:
Gray / White
Size:
14.00 mm
Shape:
Capsule-shape
Availability:
Prescription only
Drug Class:
Miscellaneous uncategorized agents

9/16/13 2:53 PM
ender852

Anagrelide Editor's Pick

Anagrelide lowers the number of blood clotting cells (platelets) in the body, which helps prevent blood clots from forming. Anagrelide is used to treat a condition called thrombocythemia (also called thrombocytosis). Thrombocythemia is a blood cell disorder in which too many platelet cells are produced,...

9/16/13 2:55 PM
youarewhatiswrong
16 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/16/13 2:55 PM
Looks like you already are.
9/16/13 2:57 PM
ender852

APO PRA 40 (Pravastatin 40 mg)

Pill imprint APO PRA 40 has been identified as Pravastatin sodium 40 mg.

Pravastatin is used in the treatment of high cholesterol; high cholesterol, familial heterozygous; hyperlipoproteinemia type iia, elevated ldl; hyperlipoproteinemia; hyperlipoproteinemia type iv, elevated vldl (and more), and belongs to the drug class statins. Not for use in pregnancy. Pravastatin 40 mg is not subject to the Controlled Substances Act.

See also related documents.

Images for APO PRA 40 (Pravastatin 40 mg)

Pravastatin sodium 40 mg APO PRA 40 Front
Pravastatin sodium 40 mg APO PRA 40 Back
Pravastatin sodium 40 mg APO PRA 40
Pravastatin sodium
Imprint:
APO
PRA 40
Strength:
40 mg
Color:
Green
Shape:
Round
Availability:
Prescription only
Drug Class:
Statins

9/16/13 2:57 PM
ender852

Pravastatin Editor's Pick

Pravastatin (Pravachol) belongs to a group of drugs called HMG CoA reductase inhibitors, or "statins." It reduces levels of "bad" cholesterol (low-density lipoprotein, or LDL) and triglycerides in the blood, while increasing levels of "good" cholesterol (high-density lipoprotein, or HDL).Pravastatin...

9/16/13 2:58 PM
ender852

Edited: 09/16/13 2:58 PM

so far it looks like some unhealthy old dudes pile of prescription drugs

9/16/13 3:00 PM
ender852

I can't figure out the big yellow capsule, i think they might be supplements

9/16/13 3:06 PM
Card
1907 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ender852 - 

I can't figure out the big yellow capsule, i think they might be supplements

Fish Oil?

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.