UnderGround Forums

Australasia UnderGround >> BJJ gym northside Brisbane - advice please

9/15/13 12:23 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
GreySkull
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hi, looking for a BJJ gym north side of Brisbane. I note EMMA teach at the PCYC at Arana Hills, this would be a perfect location. Anyone train here before or know anything about them? Also any other schools around Arana Hills? Thanks in advance. Phone Post 3.0
9/27/13 7:03 AM
scaredy cat
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The only BJJ/MMA gyms I know about on the Northside are Gamebred at Eagle Farm or The Tough Spot in Albion. I don't trane so I've never been to either but the UG's own Bec Hyatt has been training at Gamebred recently so it can't be too bad.
9/27/13 4:10 PM
GreySkull
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

scaredy cat - The only BJJ/MMA gyms I know about on the Northside are Gamebred at Eagle Farm or The Tough Spot in Albion. I don't trane so I've never been to either but the UG's own Bec Hyatt has been training at Gamebred recently so it can't be too bad.
Thanks, I'll look it up online. A bit far for a daily commute. Will also check out Gracie barra in kelvin grove and PDB's affiliate also in Kelvin Grove. Phone Post 3.0
10/1/13 6:12 AM
Joey Jo-Jo Junior Shabadoo
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the Brisbane Northside I think the one at lawnton on paisley street. www.garrabjj.com.au/

I went to the old school at kelvin grove and its great. Been keen to start again since I moved to lawnton myself. Phone Post 3.0
12/6/13 4:28 AM
Achilles is the GOAT
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Infinity martial arts. Black belt Neil Owen and Yoshi take the classes there. More than one gym too, so your membership is good at any infinity gym Phone Post 3.0
7/21/14 1:23 AM
cualltaigh
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I know I'm a year late to this (and this may be in vain), but Integrated MMA in Stafford is worth a look too. They're more MMA (and thus no-gi) focused, but if you're north side then they're worth checking out.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.