UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Kron Gracie plans MMA debut in 2014

9/15/13 6:29 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
TheAlchemist
75 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

NorthFromHere - 
MOAOZINHO - 
NorthFromHere - 

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!!

Gracie in action

lol
9/15/13 7:32 PM
teamquestnorth
57 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wonder if young kron has had a change of heart after seeing the above gif Phone Post
9/15/13 8:26 PM
Hunter V
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So basically he prob will go to Japan, fight some fights, then claim the UFC rules are against the spirit of true vale tudo and fight cans for a year or two before retiring.
9/15/13 8:59 PM
ricksongjj
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Would love to see Kron make it in the UFC!
9/15/13 9:11 PM
pennviachoke
1229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ricksongjj - Would love to see Kron make it in the UFC!
This..fuck all the haters Phone Post
9/15/13 9:19 PM
tres_equis_666
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TheAlchemist -
NorthFromHere - 
MOAOZINHO - 
NorthFromHere - 

WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?!!

Gracie in action

lol
WHOOOOOO! Phone Post
9/15/13 9:21 PM
CaptainAhab
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fryingarmbar - Has Kron also mastered the Ric Flair flop? Phone Post 3.0

vote up
9/15/13 10:43 PM
Stone Rolled
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunter V - So basically he prob will go to Japan, fight some fights, then claim the UFC rules are against the spirit of true vale tudo and fight cans for a year or two before retiring.

^^^ That. But I hope not.
9/15/13 11:01 PM
Hunter V
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

actually I hope not either but basically on Rolles and Roger have legit tried to step up to quality competition from the family in the last decade or so. So I am not holding my breath.
9/15/13 11:13 PM
Spoonie Luv

Hopefully he can put his Gracie pride to the side and take striking super serious for a while or he has no chance in hell Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 11:33 PM
BUFFGEO
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hunter V - actually I hope not either but basically on Rolles and Roger have legit tried to step up to quality competition from the family in the last decade or so. So I am not holding my breath.

Roger seems like he got into MMA probably because of the money he could make... probably got talked into it

Rolles doesnt seem like he wants to fight at all... probably just does because of the pressure of being a gracie

Kron is young and already really fuckin good and if he gets to the right camp he has just as much a chance of being great as anyone coming up on TUF at least!
9/16/13 12:57 AM
TheFaintingGOATClownedAwayMySN
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChokeEmOut -

And here comes yet another Gracie into MMA unprepared. They just will never understand or accept reality.

Kron should be putting time in at camps like Alpha Male. Training with Diaz and crew is playing to yuor strengths and a bad start if he wants to be successful.

He needs to be working with some powerful wrestlers with heavy hands so he can be sharp on sprawling and wrestling for position and scrambles. His BJJ is elite...but damnit that means nothing in MMA without having your wrestling and striking up to par.

I would like to see him be a success, he has a good mindset and work ethic is crazy but if it's not put into the right camp and training, it's all for not.

Kron, go to Team Alpha Male

100% agree Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 1:16 AM
mata_leao
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BUFFGEO -
Hunter V - actually I hope not either but basically on Rolles and Roger have legit tried to step up to quality competition from the family in the last decade or so. So I am not holding my breath.

Roger seems like he got into MMA probably because of the money he could make... probably got talked into it

Rolles doesnt seem like he wants to fight at all... probably just does because of the pressure of being a gracie

Kron is young and already really fuckin good and if he gets to the right camp he has just as much a chance of being great as anyone coming up on TUF at least!
This, I hope Kron does well. Looking forward to his debut! Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 3:16 AM
NicolasExitBJJ
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

if any of the current gracie crop can do it, it's him
9/16/13 3:17 AM
NicolasExitBJJ
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/16/13 3:17 AM
edit: double post
9/16/13 3:19 AM
NicolasExitBJJ

Edited: 09/16/13 3:19 AM
edit: I'm a dumbass
9/16/13 3:29 AM
GelderdEnd

Mma has moved on, the Gracie's haven't, it will end the same way, he just won't cut it unless he works on his striking or wrestling Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.