UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Hard time being excited for UFC 165

9/15/13 10:15 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Anderson got KTFO
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones vs Gustafsson and Barao vs Wineland are great fights but Jones and Barao are locks. The rest of the card just isn't pay per view worthy, imo. Really hard to justify dumping $5 at the sports car on this one. Phone Post
9/15/13 10:23 PM
Feelz Good

I'm always excited to see those two fight, especially Jones, just because they are so good. I'm also really psyched to see Khabib fight again, he's awesome. I'm not too interested in Mitrione vs Schaub, but it'll probably be fun to watch, unless Schaub just lays on him. Totally worth buying for me, but I think Jones should be fighting on better cards, this card doesn't make much sense. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 10:26 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
573 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol Phone Post
9/15/13 10:31 PM
FrankenBeans
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feelz Good - I'm always excited to see those two fight, especially Jones, just because they are so good. I'm also really psyched to see Khabib fight again, he's awesome. I'm not too interested in Mitrione vs Schaub, but it'll probably be fun to watch, unless Schaub just lays on him. Totally worth buying for me, but I think Jones should be fighting on better cards, this card doesn't make much sense. Phone Post 3.0
lol shaub has 1 boring fight for his UFC career and and u assume he lay and prays every fight for now on Phone Post
9/15/13 10:33 PM
Lroberto

Yea two title fights is a little redundant. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 10:36 PM
The Loge
958 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mitrione has been traneing hard for this fight! He is superior to Schaub standing and on the ground! Believe dat! Phone Post 3.0
voorhees

heheh...

OP has a hard time being excited.

heheh...
discodrew
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where are you finding $5 sports cars? Phone Post
9/15/13 10:39 PM
tonytr

Four out of five of the main card fights are absolutely PPV-worthy. Phillipou/Carmont and Healy/Khabib are incredibly important fights for their respective divisions, especially the latter.
9/15/13 10:49 PM
GROUNDnLB
622 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FrankenBeans -
Feelz Good - I'm always excited to see those two fight, especially Jones, just because they are so good. I'm also really psyched to see Khabib fight again, he's awesome. I'm not too interested in Mitrione vs Schaub, but it'll probably be fun to watch, unless Schaub just lays on him. Totally worth buying for me, but I think Jones should be fighting on better cards, this card doesn't make much sense. Phone Post 3.0
lol shaub has 1 boring fight for his UFC career and and u assume he lay and prays every fight for now on Phone Post
He finally realizes he has no chin, and has to compensate. It's not rocket science to figure out that Jackson's pupil is not going to take the fight where meathead is strongest. Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 10:50 PM
creepymcfinger

Not worth spending 5 bucks to watch one of the goats fight? Go fuck yourself Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 10:54 PM
voorhees

creepymcfinger - Not worth spending 5 bucks to watch one of the goats fight? Go fuck yourself Phone Post 3.0

So...how long have you BEEN Dana White?
9/15/13 10:56 PM
The Loge
958 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

GROUNDnLB -
FrankenBeans -
He finally realizes he has no chin, and has to compensate. It's not rocket science to figure out that Jackson's pupil is not going to take the fight where meathead is strongest. Phone Post 3.0
Matt is excellent on the ground as well. He just doesn't get many opportunities to show it! Trust me on this one! Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 10:57 PM
Anderson got KTFO

Faaaccckkkk.......

I was going off an outdated google calendar that has:
Jon Jones vs. Alexander Gustafsson
Renan Barao vs. Eddie Wineland
Myles Jury vs. Mike Ricci
Ivan Menjivar vs. Norifumi Yamamoto
Nandor Guelmino vs. Daniel Omielanczuk
Chris Clements vs. Stephen Thompson
Mark Bocek vs. Michel Prazeres

You guys just blew my fucking mind at how much better this card's gotten! I can't believe this is only 6 days away and am excited!! Phone Post
9/15/13 10:59 PM
voorhees

The Loge - 
GROUNDnLB -
FrankenBeans -
Matt is excellent on the ground as well. He just doesn't get many opportunities to show it! Trust me on this one! Phone Post 3.0

I am a big Mitrione fan.He is prob my fave HW fighter.

That said,they say that about his ground skills during every one of his fights,and he gets outgrappled every time.
9/15/13 11:07 PM
The Loge

voorhees -
The Loge - 
GROUNDnLB -
FrankenBeans -

I am a big Mitrione fan.He is prob my fave HW fighter.

That said,they say that about his ground skills during every one of his fights,and he gets outgrappled every time.
He has only lost twice and once was to Roy Nelson who KOed him!

I train with Matt on a fairly regular basis, trust me... He is a KILLER on the ground!!! Phone Post 3.0
9/15/13 11:59 PM
creepymcfinger

voorhees -
creepymcfinger - Not worth spending 5 bucks to watch one of the goats fight? Go fuck yourself Phone Post 3.0

So...how long have you BEEN Dana White?
Goof Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 12:43 AM
Feelz Good

duckhuntgangsta -
Lroberto - Yea two title fights is a little redundant. Phone Post 3.0
UFC is running out of ideas. Every PPV seems to have a title fight now. I think they need to change things up. Phone Post 3.0
I think less weight divisions would solve that problem. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 1:02 AM
MasterofMartialArts
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feelz Good -
duckhuntgangsta -
UFC is running out of ideas. Every PPV seems to have a title fight now. I think they need to change things up. Phone Post 3.0
People are gonna complain either fucking way. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 12:42 PM
Mufasatheking

Im looking forward to healy/khabib. Dont really care for carmont/phillipou and mitrione will get a quick KO.

Always excited to see bones do his thing.
9/16/13 12:43 PM
HandyDarsh
192 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

duckhuntgangsta -
MasterofMartialArts -
Feelz Good -
duckhuntgangsta -
Roberto and I were being sarcastic for the record Phone Post 3.0
Hahahai thought so.. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 12:51 PM
335iguy

discodrew - Where are you finding $5 sports cars? Phone Post
This Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 1:21 PM
Feelz Good

duckhuntgangsta -
MasterofMartialArts -
Feelz Good -
duckhuntgangsta -
I noticed, so was I Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 8:07 PM
MasterofMartialArts
136 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Feelz Good -
duckhuntgangsta -
MasterofMartialArts -
Feelz Good -
duckhuntgangsta -
I noticed, so was I Phone Post 3.0
I retract my statements, good one. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 8:09 PM
MediumRareMistake
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Never excited for Jones' cards lately Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.