UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Here is your Navy Yard shooter...

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/16/13 3:01 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mark1
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mugshot from previous gun arrest.  lol

Mark

9/16/13 3:03 PM
guardbr8kr

looks like he from Detroit
9/16/13 3:04 PM
Mookie 3:16

Muslim?

Mark1

No, Ft Worth actually.

Mark Phone Post 3.0
pfsjkd
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I saw a completely different person listed as the shooter. An older man with a goatee.

9/16/13 3:06 PM
Daredevil73
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He was arrested three years ago for discharging a firearm.
9/16/13 3:13 PM
tetris
540 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IS HE MUSLIM??? *gets pitch for and calls Hired Gun and crew*
9/16/13 3:19 PM
White347LX
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Libyan?
9/16/13 3:22 PM
Sogsteel
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did said person have any skittles in their possession
9/16/13 3:23 PM
JonnyW
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

pfsjkd - 

I saw a completely different person listed as the shooter. An older man with a goatee.

More than one shooter suspected, possibly three.
9/16/13 3:25 PM
TheParrot
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark1 - 

Mugshot from previous gun arrest.  lol

Mark

was this confirmed or did someone just post the first picture after a name search?
9/16/13 3:31 PM
Big Pun
157 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'll wait for better info to come out
9/16/13 3:32 PM
I Wild Each It
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sogsteel - Did said person have any skittles in their possession

or grape drank...?
9/16/13 3:32 PM
jasonhightower
749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

JonnyW - 
pfsjkd - 

More than one shooter suspected, possibly three.

One of the remaining two potential suspects has been cleared.

9/16/13 3:38 PM
jasonhightower
749 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FORT WORTH — The man suspected of killing 12 people at the Washington Naval Yard has been identified as Aaron Alexis of Fort Worth.

Alexis, 34, was found dead at the site of the Monday morning shooting in Washington. Police say they do not have a motive for the shootings.

Nutpisit Suthamtewakul, owner of Happy Bowl Thai in White Settlement, said Alexis was “my best friend.”

“He lived with me three years,” Suthamtewakul said Monday afternoon. “I don't think he'd do this. He has a gun but I don't think he's that stupid. He didn't seem aggressive to me.” Alexis was working for a computer contractor, Suthamtewakul said.

Alexis, whose most recent address was 7940 White Settlement Road in Fort Worth, show that he was arrested in September 2010 for discharging a firearm within a municipality. The records do not indicate that Alexis was ever formally charged in the case.  Somsak Srisan, who owns the property at 7940 White Settlement Road, said Alexis has not lived there for six to eight months. Later that same month, Tarrant County court records show, The Orion at Oak Hill apartments in Fort Worth began eviction efforts against Alexis.
9/16/13 3:40 PM
unclephilly
121 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can someone please explain to me how our men and women in uniform are NOT allowed to carry weapons and protect themselves while on base?
9/16/13 3:42 PM
Daredevil73
143 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Navy Yard police just came into my building and made us put our hands on our head and walk to the lobby where they made us all sit down with our hands up. They cleared our building and said they were going to move us to another location, but that holding location is at capacity, so we're waiting. We will only be allowed to take our phones and keys with us when we leave.

Cops said they're still looking for two more shooters.
9/16/13 3:42 PM
I Wild Each It
279 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lived with Nutpisit Suthamtewakul in DC and someone named Somsak Srisan owns the property where he lived in Ft Worth??? Who are these people that he's associated with?
9/16/13 3:47 PM
Daredevil73

He's from one of those Thai African tribes, obviously.
9/16/13 3:48 PM
TheParrot
59 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

here is his linkedin. It's been taken down, but this brief description remains via a google search

Aaron Alexis | LinkedIn
www.linkedin.com/pub/aaron-alexis/6a/31a/b4b
Dallas/Fort Worth Area - ?--
Aaron Alexis's Overview. Past. United States Navy at NAS Fort Worth JRB; Network Tech at SinglePoint. Education. Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
9/16/13 3:48 PM
BadRed

Alot of foreign names being thrown around...
9/16/13 3:51 PM
mghan44
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Did OP just see a name and google search it?
9/16/13 3:55 PM
MattBFD
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

When I read his best friends name I thought we had been trolled again like Sum Ting Wong. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 3:58 PM
HenryO

BadRed - Alot of foreign names being thrown around...

Scumbag American media has thrown around bunch of names.

Is there no defamation laws in that country?
9/16/13 4:00 PM
TheParrot

Daredevil73 - Navy Yard police just came into my building and made us put our hands on our head and walk to the lobby where they made us all sit down with our hands up. They cleared our building and said they were going to move us to another location, but that holding location is at capacity, so we're waiting. We will only be allowed to take our phones and keys with us when we leave.

Cops said they're still looking for two more shooters.

DC police? It seems like the Feds think it was just one but DC thinks there is more.

FBI took the lead of this investigation

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.