UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Brady accepts blame throws Kizer under bus

9/16/13 3:36 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ChaosOverkill
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/16/13 3:37 PM

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/boxing/nevada-athletic-commission-chairman-accepts-blame-scoring-fiasco-150716556--box.html;_ylt=A2KJjandHjdSaloA4TRNbK5_

Nevada commission chairman Bill Brady told Carp he regrets not having blocked Ross' appointment when it was suggested by executive director Keith Kizer.

I accept the blame for that. I, as chairman, let the public down. I could have done something about it, and we chose to go the way we did.

Brady deserves points for candor, but candor alone can't erase this stench. And Brady said he's going to try to prevent similar foul-ups.

I can guarantee there will be some changes. We have to protect the fighters, the viewing public and the betting public. We’re going to look at our vetting process. It needs to be more thorough. We have to get this right.

HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHA

I-N-C-O-M-P-E-T-E-N-T

Your boss is basically saying you suggest bad judges and should have sat you down. BURN!

9/16/13 3:37 PM
ChaosOverkill
450 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

and Props to Mike C. for posting this in his thread, I felt it needed it's own.

So all the vote ups should go to him

9/16/13 3:37 PM
ChaosOverkill

And props to Brady for saying it like it is finally, NSAC saves some face for once.

9/16/13 3:38 PM
IAmNotImpressedbyYourStocktonSlap
304 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

daaaaaaaaaamn.gif Phone Post
9/16/13 3:39 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 09/16/13 3:42 PM

I am bookmarking that article and posting it whenever Kizer does something like this again.

P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S

9/16/13 3:41 PM
Azn Keyboard Warrior
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Is it christmas already? Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 3:42 PM
ChaosOverkill

Pitbull3744 - HA nice. Doesnt matter we all know whats up with Kizer anyway.

It's just nice to have it in writing from his boss for once, this is hilarious, Keith must be fuming mad right now

9/16/13 3:45 PM
ChaosOverkill

"I should have blocked the ridiculous hack judge my lackey wanted to use again"

Just amazing what goes on in that office, amazing.

9/16/13 3:46 PM
DaddyRich
83 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In for Kizer's explaination of why HE appointed Ross to the main event.

I think it may be a while though.
9/16/13 3:50 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 09/16/13 3:51 PM
DaddyRich - In for Kizer's explaination of why HE appointed Ross to the main event.

I think it may be a while though.

Yeah I thought the reason there was no accoutability, was that they were a union had a give and take situation with and might be too difficult to do it (BEST CASE SCENARIO), now I know that's not the case, he is deliberately chosing terrible judges.

If he is suggesting and appointing them and is repsonsible for all of the time CJ Ross fucked up a fight scorecard, he is truly a piece of work.

Beyond reproach indeed LMAO.

9/16/13 3:52 PM
Loadin76
812 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

I am bookmarking that article and posting it whenever Kizer does something like this again.

P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S

Might wanna copy and paste it to word doc, cause this thread will go the way of the dinosaurs.

9/16/13 3:52 PM
Hired Gun
415 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kizer won't have the stones to post here regarding this.
9/16/13 3:54 PM
ChaosOverkill

Loadin76 - 
ChaosOverkill - 

P-R-I-C-E-L-E-S-S

Might wanna copy and paste it to word doc, cause this thread will go the way of the dinosaurs.

Oh I Know and have, I'm just enjoying it for the moment, this one is for the good guys.

9/16/13 3:54 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TTT Phone Post
9/16/13 4:01 PM
Warriormmd
129 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In? Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 4:09 PM
ChaosOverkill

Edited: 09/16/13 4:14 PM
Dr Doom - You people have to understand why Kizer didn't just throw Ross under the bus.

She is a nobody. Why protect her? Why risk the credibility of your entire organisation just to protect her? Why not make her the scapegoat, like any self-respecting organisation would do in this situation?

If Kizer is the unethical political weasel so many of you claim he is, why has he suddenly loyally jumped to the defence of a nobody employee?

When you realize there is no logical answers to these questions, use some of your own logic to figure out what is really going on here.

Kizer isn't stupid, but the corrupt system he runs has finally exposed itself just a little too much.

Suggesting her appointment after a dozen shady scores from her speaks for itself. He would be admitting atleast incompetence by throwing her under the bus and why her? THere's a stable of judges who are the very least better than her and Adalaide Byrd, is it some equality necessity to have a woman jusge big fights, is it as you say corruption, is she the bought score in the whole thing? Before Keith would just tell us we are idiots and don't understand the complex judging system and admit no shadiness or incompetence.

Thankfully for the first time, his boss did it for him. The corruption may it exist (It's government so the chances are pretty good) will be hard for people in the industry to uncover. If it is masquerading as incompetence or may it straight just be legit incompetence it will eventually reveal itself and I think it just did, because Keith is not the where th Buck stops, Brady is and he seems fed up with the complaints now.

Either is good enough to cost people their jobs normally.

9/16/13 4:14 PM
Meohfumado
282 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good, hopefully this isn't just lip-service and somebody is finally stepping up to pick the ball that Kizer has so obviously dropped.
9/16/13 4:18 PM
ChaosOverkill

Whether he is complicit in a conspiracy or really does believe these scores that Ross, Adalaide Byrd and others have handed in over the years are perfectly fine and is incompetent, this is the spark that will light the fires of dissent.

This isn't an equal or a private citizen or a billionaire promoter with the direct shot across his bow this is his boss and a recorded direct quote.

9/16/13 4:21 PM
UGCTT_EnderTL
228 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dr Doom - You people have to understand why Kizer didn't just throw Ross under the bus.

She is a nobody. Why protect her? Why risk the credibility of your entire organisation just to protect her? Why not make her the scapegoat, like any self-respecting organisation would do in this situation?

If Kizer is the unethical political weasel so many of you claim he is, why has he suddenly loyally jumped to the defence of a nobody employee?

When you realize there is no logical answers to these questions, use some of your own logic to figure out what is really going on here.

Kizer isn't stupid, but the corrupt system he runs has finally exposed itself just a little too much.

It seems to be female judges a lot of the time who are constantly getting away with this. So logic says, Kizer is banging every female judge inr the NSAC.

9/16/13 4:28 PM
RickStorm
1603 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

Props to Brady

TTT

9/16/13 4:46 PM
ChaosOverkill

Dr Doom - 
ChaosOverkill - 

Suggesting her appointment after a dozen shady scores from her speaks for itself. He would be admitting atleast incompetence by throwing her under the bus and why her? THere's a stable of judges who are the very least better than her and Adalaide Byrd, is it some equality necessity to have a woman jusge big fights, is it as you say corruption, is she the bought score in the whole thing? Before Keith would just tell us we are idiots and don't understand the complex judging system and admit no shadiness or incompetence.

Thankfully for the first time, his boss did it for him. The corruption may it exist (It's government so the chances are pretty good) will be hard for people in the industry to uncover. If it is masquerading as incompetence or may it straight just be legit incompetence it will eventually reveal itself and I think it just did, because Keith is not the where th Buck stops, Brady is and he seems fed up with the complaints now.

Either is good enough to cost people their jobs normally.

If we were to accept that everything is above board (and I have a bridge to sell you if you believe that), I understand the position that Kizer would protect incompetent judges as it reflects poorly on the organisation.

And usually no matter how awful the decision is, the beauty of the scoring being so subjective is that it allows people like Kizer to bend the truth however they like. You would even find the odd contrarian loser on this board trying to claim that Bradley did actually beat Pacman.

However that simply couldn't be done in this case and that should be clear as day from Brady's statements. This was too blatant and in too big of a fight. The only sensible option was to cut Ross loose and declare her a rogue 'incompetent' judge.

It isn't sensible to have what we have now, an entire organisation dragging itself down to protect one unimportant individual.

But the sensible option couldn't be taken as it was never actually an option. Because Ross wasn't 'incompetent' at all. She did her job.

Fair enough but to uncover where, who and what in that corruption is going to be quite the effort. I'll hammer on incopetence for both and just call it a day and hope the collective pressure does something to reveal the cracks of the real story. Conspiracies will just get shrugged off as neckbeard fantasies unfrotunately.

9/16/13 4:47 PM
The Pendulum
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

In Phone Post
9/16/13 5:03 PM
Mertvaya Ruka
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kizer has already replied to this, why he assigned CJ ROSS.

That's because she's one of the best judge in history.

No joke, that's what he said.
9/16/13 5:05 PM
Leghound
211 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What's funny is guy can't handle his own judges (with a MASSIVE history of fuck ups) yet people still question why GSP is so hesitant to deal with the drug testing the same incompetence is trying to put in place

9/16/13 5:05 PM
ChaosOverkill

Mertvaya Ruka - Kizer has already replied to this, why he assigned CJ ROSS.

That's because she's one of the best judge in history.

No joke, that's what he said.

LOL I know, well his boss seems to disagree.

He got slapped down today

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.