UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Which OG'er is this? (Selfies by Josh)

9/16/13 4:31 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
2JupitersTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

http://selfiesbyjosh.tumblr.com/

Selfies by Josh

I really like the way i look

The most important tool in body building isn't a squat rack or a dumbbell. It is a mirror. It is impossible to achieve perfect form unless you can watch yourself performing textbook curls.  But the most important thing is the motivation you get from seeing the immediate results. This hit home when I was watching Twilight on Netflix again last night. You can't blame a vampire for being pale and skinny if he can't see himself in a mirror.
Biceps look smaller today, time to move up a weight.

The most important tool in body building isn’t a squat rack or a dumbbell. It is a mirror. It is impossible to achieve perfect form unless you can watch yourself performing textbook curls. But the most important thing is the motivation you get from seeing the immediate results. This hit home when I was watching Twilight on Netflix again last night. You can’t blame a vampire for being pale and skinny if he can’t see himself in a mirror.

Biceps look smaller today, time to move up a weight.

9/16/13 4:33 PM
Windfall
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Josh Balis
9/16/13 4:34 PM
Bobsdf
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude needs to get serious and start using a squat rack for his curls.
9/16/13 4:34 PM
Bobsdf
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/16/13 4:34 PM
double post.
9/16/13 4:35 PM
43percentburnt
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol; the toe point makes that pic so much funnier.
9/16/13 4:36 PM
Hocky Balboa
10108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If he was holding a giant dildo instead and wearing assless chaps, we could narrow it down to about 10 OGers; Myself included. Phone Post
9/16/13 4:36 PM
2JupitersTooMany
1791 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

September 13, 2013

Life is about creating opportunities and having the courage to follow through. Had no plans last night and I remembered a conversation I had with a female friend at my high school graduation. We agreed to try dating if we were both still single in ten years. I said screw it and made the call. 

According to her grandmother, she is getting help for a methamphetamine addiction at a facility in Bemidji. 
Love how black makes me look slim.

Life is about creating opportunities and having the courage to follow through. Had no plans last night and I remembered a conversation I had with a female friend at my high school graduation. We agreed to try dating if we were both still single in ten years. I said screw it and made the call.

According to her grandmother, she is getting help for a methamphetamine addiction at a facility in Bemidji.

Love how black makes me look slim.

9/16/13 4:42 PM
acid_flashback
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Isn't that IDH? Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 4:44 PM
2JupitersTooMany

Haven't seen a Brazilian wax yet, unconfirmed

9/16/13 4:47 PM
shaqitup
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

dat calf pose, i guess he needs to hold the dumbell to make his arm look flexed.

9/16/13 4:47 PM
Hocky Balboa
10108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

acid_flashback - Isn't that IDH? Phone Post 3.0
This guy has on pants, so no. Phone Post
9/16/13 4:49 PM
shaqitup
61 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The guy is actually a respectable troll.

9/16/13 4:56 PM
2JupitersTooMany

September 12, 2013

Little incident at the grocery store this morning. An Amish guy blocked in another vehicle with his horse and buggy. Now he’s just disappeared and nobody knows what to do with the horse. According to the clerk, they have no way to reach the guy because the Amish don’t use cell phones. Figures.Really liking how my beard makes my jawline pop.

Little incident at the grocery store this morning. An Amish guy blocked in another vehicle with his horse and buggy. Now he’s just disappeared and nobody knows what to do with the horse. According to the clerk, they have no way to reach the guy because the Amish don’t use cell phones. Figures.

Really liking how my beard makes my jawline pop.

9/16/13 5:21 PM
Mit
26 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ttt Phone Post
9/16/13 5:28 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
821 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Sub Phone Post
9/16/13 5:35 PM
Tight Butthole
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

This man is a sociopath, and I find it entertaining. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 5:36 PM
2JupitersTooMany

My dream is to one day see him on Ellen, with his own Tyler Perry sitcom

9/16/13 5:37 PM
DCI John Luther
162 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I couldn't be around this guy based on his hair, I hate it. Phone Post
CreepyCameOnMyAngel
316 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Joshua King - That dude is awesome Phone Post 3.0
He's fucked up Phone Post
Freeman
446 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Really liking how my beard makes my jawline pop."

Pop = look like Jay Leno?

9/16/13 5:38 PM
2JupitersTooMany

September 15, 2013

Played pickup basketball at the YMCA today. Bald guy with a headband insisted we play shirts and skins. That made me really uncomfortable. Such bullshit to make a guy wear a shirt when he's playing basketball. 

Feeling positive vibes by the sauna.

Played pickup basketball at the YMCA today. Bald guy with a headband insisted we play shirts and skins. That made me really uncomfortable. Such bullshit to make a guy wear a shirt when he’s playing basketball.

Feeling positive vibes by the sauna.

Filed under selfie selfies selfiesbyjosh basketball shirtsandskins bullshit

9/16/13 5:40 PM
Aaronrodgers=GOAT
821 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol ^^^ Phone Post
9/16/13 5:40 PM
jasonhightower
269 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL... This is gold. Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 5:42 PM
2JupitersTooMany

September 11, 2013

Must have taken two dozen selfies this morning at the rendering plant in Long Prairie, the one where that guy was crushed to death two months ago. Hell of a thing. I didn't like a single one of them.  The humidity is back, and my hair has been doing this weird flip thing since I showered this morning.This one is pretty good though.  Man's best friend.

Must have taken two dozen selfies this morning at the rendering plant in Long Prairie, the one where that guy was crushed to death two months ago. Hell of a thing. I didn’t like a single one of them. The humidity is back, and my hair has been doing this weird flip thing since I showered this morning.

This one is pretty good though. Man’s best friend.

Filed under selfies selfiesbyjosh selfie mansbestfriend renderingplant

9/16/13 5:43 PM
clattymine
567 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't think it's the beard that's making his jaw line pop. Yikes!

I like how it's some seudo deep shit followed by the most shallow comment ever. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.