UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> TJ Grant withdraws from bout with Pettis

9/16/13 11:07 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
mistermiyagi
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn.

http://www.bjpenn.com/tj-grant-withdraws-from-title-bout-with-anthony-pettis/
9/16/13 11:07 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Damn, that sucks. Phone Post
9/16/13 11:08 PM
John M
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Bummer. Josh Thomson it is....

9/16/13 11:09 PM
Jimmy Rustler
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bendo rematch

ALAR88
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Has to be Thomson
John M
230 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorFalconPunch - Aw, Grants little concussion still hurting? LOL @ pulling out of a TITLE FIGHT for a concussion MONTHS before the fight.

UFC at its finest, oh and Ben Hendersen magicly taps and hands title over to Pettis

UFC doing UFC

Lol wut

I Wild Each It
111 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Aldo next maybe?
9/16/13 11:10 PM
CRE

FedorFalconPunch - Aw, Grants little concussion still hurting? LOL @ pulling out of a TITLE FIGHT for a concussion MONTHS before the fight.

UFC at its finest, oh and Ben Hendersen magicly taps and hands title over to Pettis

UFC doing UFC

I bet this fucking moron has never had a concussion.
9/16/13 11:11 PM
XcessiveZ
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorFalconPunch - Aw, Grants little concussion still hurting? LOL @ pulling out of a TITLE FIGHT for a concussion MONTHS before the fight.

UFC doing UFC
Why isn't this moron banned yet? Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 11:13 PM
The Loge
837 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorFalconPunch - Cre, im more athletic then 95 percent of this forum combine..Ive had several concussions from Football and even Basketball.

I played several games while CONCUSSED.

You dont pull out of a fucking TITLE FIGHT with a concussion 2 months ahead. Sorry but your a pussy if you do
Your concussions clearly haven't affected you negatively... Not even your grammar! Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 11:13 PM
John M

FedorFalconPunch - Cre, im more athletic then 95 percent of this forum combine..Ive had several concussions from Football and even Basketball.

You dont pull out of a fucking TITLE FIGHT with a concussion 2 months ahead. Sorry but your a pussy if you do

Never fear my friend, winter is on the way.

9/16/13 11:14 PM
Joemacka
1 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Thomson Phone Post 3.0
DonDon11
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

FedorFalconPunch - Aw, Grants little concussion still hurting? LOL @ pulling out of a TITLE FIGHT for a concussion MONTHS before the fight.

UFC doing UFC
Why are you here? Go be miserable somewhere else....

Shit head. Phone Post 3.0
Jimmy Rustler
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

XcessiveZ - 

UFC doing UFC

theres nothing i hate more than citizens arrests on the UG/OG.. the guy is sharing his opinion... and yes I agree that its a bit silly to pull out of a fight because of a concussion especially with so much time left until the fight and for a fight as big as this.

mikerobmma
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That was a fast conspiracy theory appearance. What was it, two replies in?

This world is full of retards.

Btw, some pro athletes have missed entire seasons for concussions. In the modern era of sports they are becoming much more safe at least in this aspect. That shit is dangerous long-term. But yeah..... conspiracy. Phone Post 3.0
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
543 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC doing UFC
You are an ignorant piece of crap. Concussions are the most serious injury a fighter can have and nothing to mess around with. Way to crap on a fighter who's actually valuing his future a little instead of going to just bleed so you can have fun for 5 minutes in your basement. Phone Post
9/16/13 11:15 PM
CRE

FedorFalconPunch - Cre, im more athletic then 95 percent of this forum combine..Ive had several concussions from Football and even Basketball.

Wow you played games while concussed!!

Guess what..TJ Grant is FIGHTING where he is going to need to be able to take punches, kicks, knees, elbows etc. to the head from the most dangerous striker in MMA history.

If his head isn't right after a concussion he can't rush in there and risk his health permanently.

I hope Grant gets better ASAP.
9/16/13 11:16 PM
BENDOver_and_took_it
1611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only green namers (and even then...) can make statements like the one in that last sentence.

9/16/13 11:16 PM
Kingofny23
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Internet muscles no one can defend... Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 11:17 PM
Phillysliced

Aldo pettis, it's what everyone wants anyway Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 11:17 PM
Dont Be Scared Homie

Maybe Nate Diaz was right? Phone Post 3.0
9/16/13 11:18 PM
Slick Jitz
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC doing UFC
VTFD. Phone Post
PUBLICnoose

Jimmy Rustler -
XcessiveZ - 

UFC doing UFC

theres nothing i hate more than citizens arrests on the UG/OG.. the guy is sharing his opinion... and yes I agree that its a bit silly to pull out of a fight because of a concussion especially with so much time left until the fight and for a fight as big as this.

Reported Phone Post
BENDOver_and_took_it
1611 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler - 
XcessiveZ - 

UFC doing UFC

I am pretty sure it is not a decision comming from the fighter.

9/16/13 11:19 PM
MMALOGIC

Pettis vs Josh Thompson is just as good for fox IMO.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.