UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> So how is GTA 5?

9/17/13 11:26 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
js138
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So OG, what do you think? Is it really a 10? I have no doubt it is around a "10" but is hype swaying people?

I cant pick up my copy until after work so I'm curious to know if its perfect, great, good, or mediocre? Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 11:28 AM
Evadmils
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just picked it up 10 minutes ago and I have 5 hours of work left.....but I can tell you this, the box art and large map inside is absolutely a 9.5! Phone Post
9/17/13 11:29 AM
RogansRoachClips
73 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How's the gameplay? Story? Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 11:30 AM
js138
194 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Evadmils - Just picked it up 10 minutes ago and I have 5 hours of work left.....but I can tell you this, the box art and large map inside is absolutely a 9.5! Phone Post
Haha, I gotta admit my silly ass contemplated going to Walmart before work just so I could hold it, caress it, and stare at it all day. Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 11:32 AM
Augustus_Caesar_Showtime'd_My_Butthole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Even better than Demonik.
9/17/13 11:32 AM
Nitecrawler
1832 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/17/13 11:32 AM
Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator
Not sure, but I was on 14th street last night in NYC by the Union Square Gamestop and there was a line down the whole block at like 9pm.

There was also a corvette parked out front (I can only assume promoting the game) that people were taking pictures of and what not.

Never understood standing in line till midnight for a game/sneakers/Iphone etc.

Yes I know...cool story bro.
9/17/13 11:35 AM
js138

Nitecrawler - Not sure, but I was on 14th street last night in NYC by the Union Square Gamestop and there was a line down the whole block at like 9pm.

There was also a corvette parked out front (I can only assume promoting the game) that people were taking pictures of and what not.

I did the midnight thing for Vice City, San Andreas, and GTA4. That said, Im near 30, married, and work at 7 am. I cant do that shit anymore. Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 11:37 AM
invalid
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So far it's the best GTA by a mile

9/17/13 11:37 AM
Evadmils
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 -
Evadmils - Just picked it up 10 minutes ago and I have 5 hours of work left.....but I can tell you this, the box art and large map inside is absolutely a 9.5! Phone Post
Haha, I gotta admit my silly ass contemplated going to Walmart before work just so I could hold it, caress it, and stare at it all day. Phone Post 3.0
I just lucked out and had a job near an out of the way gamestop. Phone Post
9/17/13 11:38 AM
js138

Augustus_Caesar_Showtime'd_My_Butthole - Even better than Demonik.
Demonik is no eternal death slayer... Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 11:38 AM
Tripitaka's Triangle
134 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

T Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 11:48 AM
js138

Is there still realism to it? Im one who enjoyed the realism of GTA IV. I have a feeling while fun, this one will seem more arcade like. Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 11:48 AM
Oppsicrappedmypants
353 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You probably won't get a good answer for a few hours

Everyone who has it is playing it and everyone who doesn't is checking this thread to tease themselves and say when they are going to pick it up.

That being said... 4 more hours Phone Post
9/17/13 11:50 AM
js138

Oppsicrappedmypants - You probably won't get a good answer for a few hours

Everyone who has it is playing it and everyone who doesn't is checking this thread to tease themselves and say when they are going to pick it up.

That being said... 4 more hours Phone Post
Im hoping to get a response during the unavoidable morning shit. I tend to do my Board viewing during poops as well. Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 11:51 AM
js138

By the way you're lucky I'm pretty sure I'm working late today. Which means I wont get it until 5 30ish in which my wife will be off work. I may not even get to play it today since I don't like gaming when shes home. Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 11:52 AM
shaqitup
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Nitecrawler - Not sure, but I was on 14th street last night in NYC by the Union Square Gamestop and there was a line down the whole block at like 9pm.

yeah only ever did it for harry potter as a child.

They have copies the next day.

9/17/13 11:53 AM
js138

shaqitup -
Nitecrawler - Not sure, but I was on 14th street last night in NYC by the Union Square Gamestop and there was a line down the whole block at like 9pm.

For myself, even when I did midnight releases I always had to work the next morning. So I wouldnt get home until 1am and then Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 11:55 AM
js138

shaqitup -

For myself, even when I did midnight releases I always had to work the next morning. So I wouldn't get home until 1am and then could only play for 30 minutes. Just isn't worth it anymore Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 11:55 AM
Gerbacio
621 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Played around a hour..right now taking a gym protein shake shit

It's violent like no other so far..a lot of murder and cussing..fun fun fun Phone Post
9/17/13 12:13 PM
jonnyjitsu uktt
90 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've played for about 10 hours now and it's fucking awesome. Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 12:16 PM
Augustus_Caesar_Showtime'd_My_Butthole
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 - 
Augustus_Caesar_Showtime'd_My_Butthole - Even better than Demonik.
Demonik is no eternal death slayer... Phone Post 3.0

3. Eternal Death Slayer 3.
9/17/13 12:18 PM
Sofa King Cool
281 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

js138 -
Nitecrawler - Not sure, but I was on 14th street last night in NYC by the Union Square Gamestop and there was a line down the whole block at like 9pm.

I did the midnight thing for Vice City, San Andreas, and GTA4. That said, Im near 30, married, and work at 7 am. I cant do that shit anymore. Phone Post 3.0
All of this describes me exactly. Plus I have a baby. Phone Post
9/17/13 12:18 PM
Ghost of Retard
705 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have the rest of the week off and i was going to get some shit done.

WAS

9/17/13 12:19 PM
Flexo
63 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gerbacio - Played around a hour..right now taking a gym protein shake shit

It's violent like no other so far..a lot of murder and cussing..fun fun fun Phone Post
Your shit is violent or the game? Phone Post 3.0
9/17/13 12:22 PM
Lt. Iceman Kazansky
274 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Flexo - 
Gerbacio - Played around a hour..right now taking a gym protein shake shit

Your shit is violent or the game? Phone Post 3.0

Pretty sure that he was talking about his shit, like 99% sure he was talking about his shit.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.