UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> shayna baszler responds to haters

9/18/13 8:36 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
JStrongMMA
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Lol...I like her. The women's division needed a Josh Koscheck. Everyone is taking her way too seriously...that's what's funny. Phone Post
9/18/13 8:39 AM
Gilbosh
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Imagine if Pena gets popped for roids. Phone Post
9/18/13 8:43 AM
Kenso
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Bromovich - Phone Post
LOL Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:58 AM
xaeo

JStrongMMA - Lol...I like her. The women's division needed a Josh Koscheck. Everyone is taking her way too seriously...that's what's funny. Phone Post
I think it's funny cause she's not even good so regardless of the love or hate its really irrelevant in the long run lol Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 9:02 AM
Whambo
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like how when someone comes off as unsportsmanlike and unlikeable they talk about how it was intentional like they're some master business person. The chick from big brother who said a bunch of racist shit had lots of attention as well, not all attention is positive.

If that is what she wants her legacy in the sport to be, then by all means. It's not like she'll be getting extra PPV money or anything from it.
9/18/13 9:04 AM
Qannebiss
182 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm tired of her. I hope she loses the rematch. Phone Post
9/18/13 9:04 AM
BRZ

In before RVD Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 9:29 AM
ryans
169 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Herman Munster - 

Interesting comments from Julianna's TUF teammate Josh Hill.  Stay tuned Baszler could turn out to be looking not as bad by the end of this all.  

http://topmmanews.com/2013/09/12/the-gentlemans-guide-to-the-ultimate-fighter-18-episode-2-pena-vs-baszler/

Building up to the first fight, we still did not know each other very well, so I was cheering for Julianna over Shayna just because she was on my team. If I had known them then like i did at the end of the show, I would have actually been cheering for Shayna. I guess you will have to wait and watch to find out why haha. The first fight went down with most people thinking Shayna would walk away with the easy win, but it did not play out that way at all. The first round was close, but we could tell Shayna was gassed after the first and in the second she just did not have anything left. Julianna got her back and choked her with a rear naked and got the tap. A huge upset that left everyone in shock. Rhonda was extremely pissed, she looked like she was going to murder someone at the next fight selection and Miesha was just all smiles.

"The first fight went down with most people thinking Shayna would walk away with the easy win..."

Sounds like there's a second match which Shayna wins. CALLING IT EARLY.

Will bump when I'm right!
9/18/13 10:00 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
969 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

in fairness i do have a remote control

9/18/13 10:06 AM
ryanJ
314 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/18/13 10:19 AM

I'd really like to go back in time and kill the person that coined the phrase "haters"...

I sort of understand the term if used when an ultra-successful person is met with jealousy...the administrative assistant at your office with a bad attitude posting about her "haters" on facebook (AKA the people who simply don't like her because she has a bad attitude...) not so much.  

In the same way...a mid level athlete (in what is arguably a fringe sport) that made herself look silly on TV by being completely unlikeable and unable to back up their talk...you don't have "haters."

9/18/13 10:09 AM
1 2 3 ACE
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

^^^ Agreed

Sitting down and using a remote is actually pretty sweet. Someone should let some of these MMA fighters know, it could be a revelation.
9/18/13 10:54 AM
KlinAtizer
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ryans -
Herman Munster - 

Interesting comments from Julianna's TUF teammate Josh Hill.  Stay tuned Baszler could turn out to be looking not as bad by the end of this all.  

http://topmmanews.com/2013/09/12/the-gentlemans-guide-to-the-ultimate-fighter-18-episode-2-pena-vs-baszler/

Building up to the first fight, we still did not know each other very well, so I was cheering for Julianna over Shayna just because she was on my team. If I had known them then like i did at the end of the show, I would have actually been cheering for Shayna. I guess you will have to wait and watch to find out why haha. The first fight went down with most people thinking Shayna would walk away with the easy win, but it did not play out that way at all. The first round was close, but we could tell Shayna was gassed after the first and in the second she just did not have anything left. Julianna got her back and choked her with a rear naked and got the tap. A huge upset that left everyone in shock. Rhonda was extremely pissed, she looked like she was going to murder someone at the next fight selection and Miesha was just all smiles.

"The first fight went down with most people thinking Shayna would walk away with the easy win..."

Lol, first thing I thought. Phone Post
9/18/13 11:02 AM
Tiides
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Queen of Spades - "It connotes white women with a sexual preference for black men. It can be seen on t-shirts or even as a tattoo. Also a way for a white woman to let potential black lovers know she is available."

I can't take anything this girl does seriously.
9/18/13 11:03 AM
epwar
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

man meets fate - 
SJCOTTON - She doesn't deserve to even write in the same thread as me... IMO Phone Post 3.0
She will make you pay for every :( you type today Phone Post

LMAO!  Voted up.

9/18/13 11:03 AM
BigEyedFish
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

when you act like an ass, dont be surprised when people treat you like one
9/18/13 11:06 AM
epwar
579 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mark Hunts Pet Monkey - 
plastekt - Maybe it's because I'm listening to Roddy Piper on the MMA Hour, but I think she might just be heeling it up to get everyone to watch her fight on the TUF Finale.
Damn sure that's exactly right. Phone Post 3.0

This "she's intentionally playing a heel" line/excuse is faulty for one reason - she was acting like this before she lost.

9/18/13 11:07 AM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

KlinAtizer -
ryans -
Herman Munster - 

Lol, first thing I thought. Phone Post
Same here. I dont even watch tuf I just read what you guys tell me. Some mad drama will go down. It wouldn't surprise me if shayna is in the finale.

Theres a twist coming. Phone Post
9/18/13 11:08 AM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
854 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BigEyedFish - when you act like an ass, dont be surprised when people treat you like one
Confucious? Phone Post
9/18/13 11:09 AM
Hong Kong Phooey
969 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

epwar - 
man meets fate - 
SJCOTTON - She doesn't deserve to even write in the same thread as me... IMO Phone Post 3.0
She will make you pay for every :( you type today Phone Post

LMAO!  Voted up.

thats what i thought

9/18/13 11:24 AM
epwar

ryanJ - 

I'd really like to go back in time and kill the person that coined the phrase "haters"...

I sort of understand the term if used when an ultra-successful person is met with jealousy...the administrative assistant at your office with a bad attitude posting about her "haters" on facebook (AKA the people who simply don't like her because she has a bad attitude...) not so much.  

In the same way...a mid level athlete (in what is arguably a fringe sport) that made herself look silly on TV by being completely unlikeable and unable to back up their talk...you don't have "haters."

Voted up.

It is a sad symptom of this current "me" culture.  Look at Miley Cyrus.  After her VMA thing, the first interview she gave she said how she made history because of how many people were tweeting about it.  The basic, "Everyone is talking about me and what I did so it was a success."  They weren't talking about you in a good manner.

9/18/13 11:58 AM
Wicked smahtMF

psshhht
9/18/13 12:01 PM
KlinAtizer
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Anyone know where to watch the first two episodes of tuf 18 online?? Phone Post
9/18/13 12:08 PM
rbl
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I don't hate her at all, I'm just kind of embarrassed that there are so many people like this in MMA. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 12:56 PM
Bisping=Gatekeeper4Life
180 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shoe certainly knows how to talk her way out a bad situation :-/ Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 1:02 PM
TEX4N
267 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_Bromovich - Phone Post
Lol'd Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.