UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> shayna baszler responds to haters

9/18/13 7:17 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
ArthurKnoqOut
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Looking at her twitter, she possibly has the worst fans ever...nothing but clit huggers
9/18/13 8:40 PM
Edelweiss
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/27/13 9:02 PM

9/18/13 9:08 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
285 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Like Dana said about Ronda's Twitter melt down.

She needs to put on big girl boots and get a thicker skin when dealing with the public.

She thinks she is calling out her detractors but really all she is doing is hurting her own self.

I don't give a fuck if she is the MMA equivalent of Susan B. Anthony mixed with Rosie The Riveter.

I just know I'd rather not hear her again and as a result I don't want to see her in the UFC. Phone Post
9/18/13 9:13 PM
James Vagabond
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SJCOTTON - She doesn't deserve to even write in the same thread as me... IMO Phone Post 3.0
She should be attending one of your seminars on how to make a thread correctly. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 9:13 PM
James Vagabond
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_WarHunt - shayna is so hot that i dont give a fuk what she says.

she's lickable. and at the end of the day, that's all that counts. lickability.
Wait what? Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 9:19 PM
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_WarHunt - shayna is so hot that i dont give a fuk what she says.

go on..

9/18/13 9:23 PM
OneSidedWar

Morons. Phone Post
9/18/13 9:26 PM
jacktripper

Spin to heel? It's like spinning an idiotic thread into a troll when you make an ass of yourself in ug terms Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 9:36 PM
Secureg
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm watching it for the first time now and wow she was talking some serious shit. Crazy disrespectful Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 9:37 PM
Secureg
12 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

soremano -
UGCTT_WarHunt - shayna is so hot that i dont give a fuk what she says.

go on..

Ummm what? I'm not being a dick but ew Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 9:43 PM
GayGuardMooseSaucy
452 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Chokers gonna choke Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 9:47 PM
Vulva Fabulous
754 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

SamboMMA -
json123 - 
Vulva Fabulous -  I'm starting to wonder if the clip they showed in the first episode where DFWjr is yelling at a fighter, saying that they took the spot of another fighter that wanted the opportunity, then he shows the fighter the door....could it possibly be?? Phone Post

Interesting. Maybe it is Julianna, maybe not. Either way, I look forward to seeing how the cat fights play out. Also, didn't Julianna say she isn't interested in being anybody's friend, she is their to win.

I believe she said she was not there to look for a boyfriend. I guess she was about by the interviewer about potentially hooking up with one of the guys in the House.
I don't know what you just said but it's FUCKING beautiful man! Phone Post
9/18/13 9:54 PM
ChrisJPN
70 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I Wild Each It - In order to assume a "heel" character, and have people tune in just to hope you lose...you actually have to win some fights. Otherwise, people just know you're going to lose anyway, so no need to tune in. Shayna apparently can't win a fight lately, and she sure as shit can't beat the upper echelon in her weight class. So what is there really to care about really? She just becomes an irrelevant loudmouth with an overinflated ego.

She'll lose two of her next 4 fights and be gone for good anyway. Then she can concentrate on those world class seminars she gives...hell, Julianna may even come watch one.

Exactly. The reason heels could draw back in the day was because people wanted to see the arrogant cheat finally lose and get their comeuppance. She's already lost at the lowest level UFC offers, so there's nothing left but the aforementioned "X-Pac heat." The "go away" heat that nobody ever wants.

She really should re-think how she presents herself to the people who aren't friends with her. At the moment, I have absolutely zero desire to ever watch her fight again.
9/18/13 10:19 PM
SJax

Slickflow - She's a peace of shit...I hate everything about her, well.. Almost everything I love that she lost. Phone Post 3.0

Are you sure she's not a war of crap and that you might just love everything about her?
9/18/13 10:24 PM
sux@bjj
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's super ugly, and has the personality to match.

As a bjj fan, I was sort of looking forward to watching her bjj game. Turns out she doesn't have one. Looking her up, her mma record is terrible. She's a legend in her own mind.
9/18/13 10:33 PM
I Wild Each It
147 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Okaaaaaay, watching TUF and starting to see how Julianna could come off worse than Shayna in this thing now. LOL.

They're both wack jobs.
9/18/13 10:39 PM
ChaosOverkill
518 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/18/13 10:39 PM

Jamie Yager wants his TUF schtick back he tried this, and since he never made the UFC it was all for not.

9/18/13 11:16 PM
jasonhightower
175 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LOL @ her defense being to watch Julianna look bad in an episode. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 12:17 AM
HandsomeTopTeam
35 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A kiss for all my haters
9/19/13 12:31 AM
Kimbos Lice
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Excuse me, but I have a regular size remote. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 2:05 AM
Edelweiss
245 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandsomeTopTeam - A kiss for all my haters

Shayna?

9/19/13 2:29 AM
HandsomeTopTeam

Edelweiss - 
HandsomeTopTeam - A kiss for all my haters

Shayna?

Yes it is I Shayna the Queen of Spades

you didn't get my sarcasm, girls on fb always post a duck lips pic with a caption "kiss for all my haters". Its up there with "my kids are my world" and "if you can't accept my worst you don't deserve my best" Marilyn Monroe quote.
9/19/13 2:51 AM
Chromium
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If this is really Shanya, I still believe in you and your ability to de-limb people.

9/19/13 2:57 AM
soremano

Chromium - 

If this is really Shanya, I still believe in you and your ability to de-limb people.

that, she is, for sure, the queen of spades

9/19/13 3:00 AM
Mihow

you can have it all

my empire of shit

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.