UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> shayna baszler responds to haters

9/19/13 3:01 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Mihow
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

HandsomeTopTeam - 
Edelweiss - 
HandsomeTopTeam - A kiss for all my haters

Shayna?

Yes it is I Shayna the Queen of Spades

you didn't get my sarcasm, girls on fb always post a duck lips pic with a caption "kiss for all my haters". Its up there with "my kids are my world" and "if you can't accept my worst you don't deserve my best" Marilyn Monroe quote.

pics of feet?
9/19/13 3:06 AM
soremano
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mihow - 
HandsomeTopTeam - 
Edelweiss - 
HandsomeTopTeam - A kiss for all my haters

Shayna?

Yes it is I Shayna the Queen of Spades

you didn't get my sarcasm, girls on fb always post a duck lips pic with a caption "kiss for all my haters". Its up there with "my kids are my world" and "if you can't accept my worst you don't deserve my best" Marilyn Monroe quote.

pics of feet?

you have to sign up for a seminar first

9/19/13 3:09 AM
Mihow
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

my god! check out that full on sole shot in the back

I need to start MMAing
9/19/13 3:26 AM
soremano

9/19/13 3:47 AM
SonOfThePeepHole

War Baszler Phone Post
9/19/13 8:44 AM
SamboMMA

Vulva Fabulous - 
SamboMMA -
json123 - 
Vulva Fabulous -  I'm starting to wonder if the clip they showed in the first episode where DFWjr is yelling at a fighter, saying that they took the spot of another fighter that wanted the opportunity, then he shows the fighter the door....could it possibly be?? Phone Post

Interesting. Maybe it is Julianna, maybe not. Either way, I look forward to seeing how the cat fights play out. Also, didn't Julianna say she isn't interested in being anybody's friend, she is their to win.

I believe she said she was not there to look for a boyfriend. I guess she was about by the interviewer about potentially hooking up with one of the guys in the House.
I don't know what you just said but it's FUCKING beautiful man! Phone Post

What do you not understand? The Interviewer [There are interviewers in those "Confessionals" probably asked about the possibility of hooking up with one of he guys so she said she was there to win not find a boyfriend.
9/19/13 9:31 AM
MattyECB
190 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shayna has a real good point you guise!

Unless you're a full time fighter, you have no right having an opinion on any fighter. Just like unless you're a hockey player you shouldn't have an opinion on hockey, and unless you a pro football player, you should STFU when you watch the NFL.

All the commentators, analysts, talk show hosts and internet fans that keep the sport running, growing and the fighters both paid and showered with attention/adulation/disdain should STFU and sit on their couch.

It's similar to how Shayna should STFU whenever she sees a referee fuck their job up or act stupid, or when she deals with Govt. incompetence or thinks Dana or any other manager is giving her the short end of the stick... she's not a real referee so what does she know. Or if she has a shitty doctor or sees a bad actor in a movie, she has NO IDEA the tribulations they go through so she should STFU.

I for one, as a basement-dwelling faggot who's never stepped off the couch in my life and have never faced hardship, certainly need to keep my mouth shut because, as Shayna telepathically figured out reading mine and other detractors' minds, I have no right to an opinion, even if that opinion, be it good or bad, is the only thing getting this fool money and attention...

Sorry for FRAT, I'm just so sick of hearing that same line whenever a fighter faces criticism
/rant
9/19/13 9:34 AM
UGCTT_mrzipplokk
383 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Moderator

why does she wear a cup ?

9/19/13 9:45 AM
BTT-RyannVonDoom

Chromium -

If this is really Shanya, I still believe in you and your ability to de-limb people.

She has her own ug account here. That's just a normal poster lol. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 9:58 AM
mm370
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 3:34 PM
Jack_Bauer
76 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rbl - I don't hate her at all, I'm just kind of embarrassed that there are so many people like this in MMA. Phone Post 3.0

Well fucking said.

9/19/13 3:58 PM
Chromium
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

BTT-RyannVonDoom - 
Chromium -

If this is really Shanya, I still believe in you and your ability to de-limb people.

She has her own ug account here. That's just a normal poster lol. Phone Post 3.0

I figured, but I had just missed her on Roxy's chat so it didn't seem impossible.

9/19/13 6:46 PM
rockwell
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Talking about "haters" is so 2008 girlfriend.
They aren't "haters".
You acted in a really arrogant manner. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 7:11 PM
sux@bjj
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

rockwell - Talking about "haters" is so 2008 girlfriend.
They aren't "haters".
You acted in a really arrogant manner. Phone Post 3.0

well said sir.
9/19/13 7:19 PM
Kostakio
461 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ABE FROMAN - Will she be planning another loss? Phone Post
haha Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 8:18 PM
snookerbank
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Secureg -
soremano -
UGCTT_WarHunt - shayna is so hot that i dont give a fuk what she says.

she's lickable. and at the end of the day, that's all that counts. lickability.

go on..

Ummm what? I'm not being a dick but ew Phone Post 3.0
She's tucking in her Adams Apple in this pic Phone Post
9/19/13 8:48 PM
The Butt Faced Assassin
167 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ChaosOverkill - 

Jamie Yager wants his TUF schtick back he tried this, and since he never made the UFC it was all for not.

He didnt continue in the UFC but he did make it. He fought at the finale which is real UFC.

anyways back to the justified basz bash.
9/24/13 8:34 PM
snookerbank
9 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hong Kong Phooey -

in fairness i do have a remote control

She only hates " little remotes in their hands" lol Phone Post
9/26/13 7:15 AM
JOB
122 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Alright - after watching last night's episode, Shanya has redeemed herself. She seemed like a good person afterall.
9/26/13 8:52 AM
Scb669
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

IMO she doesn't deserve to breathe the same air as me Phone Post 3.0
9/26/13 11:23 AM
man meets fate

I have posted on forums for years with some of the best posters in the world and she can't hold a candle to them.

She doesn't deserve to type on the same forum as me, let alone same thread. Phone Post
9/26/13 2:06 PM
I Wild Each It
153 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She should be attending my posting seminars.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.