UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Official GTA V hints and tips thread.

9/18/13 7:49 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
James Vagabond
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ok so everybody help out and put any information that is hidden, not well known etc in this thread. Feel free to ask questions!

A couple of questions I've got for those in the know, can you control communication with the d pad? Where abouts can I find a parachute? Any cool locations that we should know about? Found any cool jumps? What stocks make you the most money?

Lets make this thread awesome people! Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 7:53 AM
Crooked NYer
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There is a parachute on top of the tallest mountain at the end of the lift Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 7:54 AM
James Vagabond
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Crooked NYer - There is a parachute on top of the tallest mountain at the end of the lift Phone Post 3.0
Is it one of the lifts marked on the map? I've been concentrating on doing the missions and haven't really explored. Am on 37% complete at the moment (just the missions). Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 7:56 AM
Maffus
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Parachute is available for purchase @ammu-nation but i believe you have to finish a mission where you use one for it to be unlocked.

You can get a fighterjet at the airbase(maybe airport, not sure)

Anyone know where i can get da submarine?
9/18/13 7:59 AM
James Vagabond

Maffus - Parachute is available for purchase @ammu-nation but i believe you have to finish a mission where you use one for it to be unlocked.

You can get a fighterjet at the airbase(maybe airport, not sure)

Anyone know where i can get da submarine?
I just got the submarine on a mission, not 100% where it's stored, somewhere at the docks. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:02 AM
Penguin of Death
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There's a guy in Vinewood who has his bike stolen, if you help him he gives you 100,000 shares in his company.  I sold them for $1 each..... they might make more but it meant i could spend on guns n shit.

Anyone know where the garages are to store your cars?

9/18/13 8:06 AM
Crooked NYer
101 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Not sure. I was tooling around on the blimp and headed north to the highest mountain I saw.

I hope that helps Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:06 AM
James Vagabond

Penguin of Death -

There's a guy in Vinewood who has his bike stolen, if you help him he gives you 100,000 shares in his company.  I sold them for $1 each..... they might make more but it meant i could spend on guns n shit.

Thanks for that info gonna try find that guy.

Each character has a different garage to store cars, it appears on the map with colors corresponding to each character. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:07 AM
James Vagabond

Crooked NYer - Not sure. I was tooling around on the blimp and headed north to the highest mountain I saw.

I hope that helps Phone Post 3.0
I pre ordered but didn't get the blimp, can I get it anywhere else? Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:16 AM
Penguin of Death
91 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

how do you get on lifeinvader on your phone? Didn;t work when I put the URL in.  I want to reject the driend request Jimmy said he sent.

I bught loads of stock after the mission (no spoiler) that involves it near the beginign but thinkign this was a bad idea as it hasn't moved.  The hacker guy said I should.

9/18/13 8:19 AM
Tripitaka's Triangle
160 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Allo Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:21 AM
James Vagabond

Penguin of Death -

how do you get on lifeinvader on your phone? Didn;t work when I put the URL in.  I want to reject the driend request Jimmy said he sent.

I bught loads of stock after the mission (no spoiler) that involves it near the beginign but thinkign this was a bad idea as it hasn't moved.  The hacker guy said I should.

I was on it with Trevor before, got a message off some slut threatening me. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:22 AM
Maffus
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Also, i want bitches ingame.
The datingsite was great in IV, anything similar V?
I'm guessing the hushsmush thing is a joke cus i've signed up about 3 times now and haven't gotten any emails
9/18/13 8:25 AM
James Vagabond

BrowneReemJob -
James Vagabond -
Penguin of Death -

Thanks for that info gonna try find that guy.

Each character has a different garage to store cars, it appears on the map with colors corresponding to each character. Phone Post 3.0
I've been storing cars in the garage next to safe houses and they kept disappearing!

I wondered what I was doing wrong, thanks man Phone Post 3.0
I tricked out an SUV and saved it before, was very satisfying! I thought that the safe house garages worked as well though, it sucks that happened to you. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:31 AM
James Vagabond

It's much easier to get rid of the cops if you go down a dark alley and hide rather then try to outrun them on the open road. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:50 AM
James Vagabond

Anyone know if there's a number for a cab? Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 8:54 AM
Penguin of Death

James Vagabond - Anyone know if there's a number for a cab? Phone Post 3.0

There's a cab company as a contact on your phone.

Does that angry jogger you race come back into it? Can Michael take her out? She's also a contact in my phone.

9/18/13 8:55 AM
Out To Lunch
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Vagabond - It's much easier to get rid of the cops if you go down a dark alley and hide rather then try to outrun them on the open road. Phone Post 3.0

Nice, thanks for this tip!!
9/18/13 8:59 AM
adam209
32 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Maffus - Also, i want bitches ingame.
I'm guessing the hushsmush thing is a joke cus i've signed up about 3 times now and haven't gotten any emails

You can date strippers. Just take them for a private dance until their "like" meter is full and then you can take them home. You then get their number and call to see if they want to fuck
9/18/13 8:59 AM
Maffus

James Vagabond - It's much easier to get rid of the cops if you go down a dark alley and hide rather then try to outrun them on the open road. Phone Post 3.0

If you happen to find yourself on foot while being chased by cops it actually works to hide behind walls and shit.
Probably won't work with a helicopter in the air though.
9/18/13 9:08 AM
Out To Lunch
94 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

adam209 - 
Maffus - Also, i want bitches ingame.

You can date strippers. Just take them for a private dance until their "like" meter is full and then you can take them home. You then get their number and call to see if they want to fuck

How do you get the like meter to go up? Just by sitting there? Or do you have to keep complimenting them?
9/18/13 9:12 AM
Browny85
266 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post
9/18/13 9:12 AM
jman
588 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Only got the one parachute and didn't realize you can only use it one time (if you die using it, it is gone when you "respawn" at the hospital). I kept picking up the stupid fucking body armor at the dam thinking it was a parachute and kept dying. The first time I jumped off the dam, the parachute I got at the Tramcar top automatically came onto my back, but I didn't know how to fucking open it (X button on PS3) so I died. Not only died, but died with the parachute not opening so now that is gone too.

Just posting this because I spent over an hour trying to figure out how the fucking thing works.
9/18/13 9:14 AM
Penguin of Death

^ lol

I thought once you got one you always had it like you do with the guns. Does Trevor always have oneas he's a pilot?

9/18/13 9:16 AM
Trasher66
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.