UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Roxanne is the best

9/18/13 11:02 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
HeyMarkIt1886
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Seems like a genuinely nice, intelligent, and loyal person.

There's just something telling about the cheesy smile and constant positive energy.

You're awesome Roxanne, I'm now a fan. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 11:03 PM
nowaydo
74 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Agree
9/18/13 11:13 PM
JStrongMMA
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Tons of positive energy. She seems like the type of people you would ideally want to surround yourself with. Phone Post
9/18/13 11:16 PM
man meets fate
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Honestly she freaked me out at first, but the girl is harmless. She is like luke cummo but not as dumb Phone Post
9/18/13 11:21 PM
OneSidedWar

Roxy has been the shit for EVER.
#TTT4ROXY Phone Post
9/18/13 11:25 PM
Pessimist_Pete

She's great. Probably going to make the finals Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 11:27 PM
Zen
141 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

It's amazing to see how classy some of the competitors are in stark contrast to others.... Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 11:42 PM
mitemouse
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

To bad we just get to see little bits of footage. It would be cool to see the whole situations to see what really happens. Phone Post 3.0
9/18/13 11:43 PM
Happiness Bunny
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She doesn't have to turn on the red light..
9/18/13 11:52 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom
67 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

#fan

9/18/13 11:57 PM
Chris Leben is a Zombie
13 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Just should have just kept the cameras on her the entire time, ratings would be an all time high Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 12:06 AM
BIGWHITESEXY
1257 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LIKE HER.
9/19/13 12:11 AM
fight4real
21 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Roxanne is a cool gal! It's awesome seeing so many people realize it just now.

9/19/13 12:25 AM
meco24
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

My neck is a little stiff. I was jealous. Phone Post
9/19/13 12:53 AM
bruised
310 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Yeah, she's nothing but an extremely positive ambassador for the sport and stands in stark contrast to the typical unintelligent, asinine behavior that is so commonly associated with this sport. Seems like there's a reason Bushido is still respected today.

Another fan checking in. Phone Post
9/19/13 12:54 AM
DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee
935 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Somebody tell me some cliffs of tonight's episode please. I cant watch and would greatly appreciate it

Thanks! Phone Post
9/19/13 12:59 AM
Only1
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Love Roxanne but I have a sinking feeling that Miesha's Female fighters lose the rest of the season but Team Rousey 's Males fighters lose Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 1:09 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

DragonDidn'tDrinkEnoughPee -  Somebody tell me some cliffs of tonight's episode please. I cant watch and would greatly appreciate it

Thanks! Phone Post

Fight was Beal (black striker guy who broke his hand in the entry fights) vs. Holdsworth (lanky tall grappler)

- Julianna is being annoying in the house and her team is irritated by her
- Team Tate gets the impression that somehow Team Rousey knows all their planned female matchups and it was leaked
- Julianna gets accused, denies it and then points the finger at Roxy but no one believes her

- Jessamyn (who Team Tate thought knew) says she was just fucking with Team Tate and no one actually told her the matchups
- They all go to some lounge/bar or something to watch UFC Brazil, Rousey is getting up in Caraway's personal space doing macho shit and Tate tells her to fuck off and that she can't hit pads
- Rousey calls over her coach and there's a bit of a standoff with her coach threatening to break Caraway's teeth
- Rousey (and co.) storm off in a huff

Fight time
- Beal vs. Holdsworth, Beal appears tentative and is being picked apart from range by Holdsworth
- Beal landing occasional counters but falling short consistently with his jab
- Holdsworth landing his jab and right straight a lot
- Holdsworth lands a TD but Beale right back up. Holdsworth attempts another TD from clinch but Beal ends up on top, Holdsworth threatens with an armbar and uses it to get back up
- Beal stuffs a couple TDs, but still tentative to strike and being outstruck a bit
- Holdsworth lands a nice right straight, drops Beal and sinks in a Guillotine choke for the finish

Meisha's team retains control, next matchup is Roxanne Modafferi vs Jessica Racozky
9/19/13 1:18 AM
virux11b
195 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

fight4real -

No shit. I used to chat with her on Facebook. Too bad she deleted me when other people started being jerks. Still a fan though. Phone Post
9/19/13 1:35 AM
onepunchcombo
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Raags...forgot "Roxanne is a fucking Samurai." Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 1:43 AM
raags
71 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The highlight of the episode.

When they were in the car, and Julianna accused Roxy... Bollinger retorted "No way. Roxanne is a fucking Samurai."

my bad
9/19/13 2:05 AM
Rox19
582 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

virux11b - 
fight4real -

No shit. I used to chat with her on Facebook. Too bad she deleted me when other people started being jerks. Still a fan though. Phone Post

I deleted you? Okay what happened was that I was at the limit of 5000 fans/friends, and I couldn't add people I actually met in real life. So I went through my list and randomly deleted people I've never personally met. If you send me a message and a friend request I'll add you back! I try and add people who take the time to write to me. :) Sorry about that!
9/19/13 2:06 AM
raags

Roxy, Shayna and Tara LaRosa are on the iRC chat on Roxy's website (http://roxannemodafferi.net/RSite/) at the moment and have been for a while. Apparently the hardest hitting woman Shayna has ever been hit by was Sarah Kaufman (not Cyborg!).
9/19/13 2:11 AM
JimmersonzGlove
575 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

She's awesome and proves you don't have to act embarassing to have a loyal fanbase.

War Rox!

9/19/13 2:17 AM
Happiness Bunny
179 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Police reference = VD.

Note taken.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.