UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Armenian's are the kings of mad dogging on TUF

9/19/13 12:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
billyball2
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - 
tbi0904 - 
billyball2 - 
Secureg - The kings of shit talking idiots Phone Post 3.0

That's the way it seemed to me too.

Shit talking for the sake of shit talking. He knew there were cameras everywhere and zero chance of a physical altercation, so he tried to be a tough guy.

Honda and her gang are coming off like douchebags after these first two episodes.

I bet camera editing has a LOT to do with it, but they just seem really immature.

Wrong. If an Armenian gets in your face 99.99% it's not posturing. He really wants to fight your ass. Georgians are the same way. It's just the way they're wired.

A.R.M M-Math?

99.99% of the time Armenians all up in your grill is 100% danger? Check.

Also, 94.34% of the time, if a hungry bear eats your fingers, you'll notice a 67.56% reduction in phone-dialling abilities.

Sounds like you lose regardless...
9/19/13 12:34 PM
ajl416az
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/19/13 12:34 PM
why on Earth would you expect an Armenian fighter to be calm, or not want to fight, or not hold a grudge.
9/19/13 12:36 PM
Augustus Caesar
918 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I LOVE GSP - 
Kim Jong Uno - I absolutely loved it. Maybe it was unnecessary to rehash but he's sticking up for his girl. Love those crazy Armenian fuckers.
That ^ Phone Post

9/19/13 12:37 PM
tbi0904
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Zed Wayne Zed - 
tbi0904 - 
billyball2 - 

Shit talking for the sake of shit talking. He knew there were cameras everywhere and zero chance of a physical altercation, so he tried to be a tough guy.

Honda and her gang are coming off like douchebags after these first two episodes.

I bet camera editing has a LOT to do with it, but they just seem really immature.

Wrong. If an Armenian gets in your face 99.99% it's not posturing. He really wants to fight your ass. Georgians are the same way. It's just the way they're wired.

A.R.M M-Math?

99.99% of the time Armenians all up in your grill is 100% danger? Check.

Also, 94.34% of the time, if a hungry bear eats your fingers, you'll notice a 67.56% reduction in phone-dialling abilities.

Depends if the bear is wearing sex panther or not.
9/19/13 12:40 PM
GregNoActionJackson
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Why was Ronda chilling at the bar with miesha and carraway in the first place. Alcohol starts shit. Side note didn't Ronda mention in the past when she drinks she gets slutty, I wonder who got lucky Phone Post
9/19/13 12:40 PM
billyball2
23 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tbi0904 - 
billyball2 - 

Looks like my original post has been deleted by a Mod.

I'd like to apologize to the Mod who deleted the post and say it was NOT my intention to start fighter bashing.

I said they were "coming off" as douchebags because of the way their behavior is being presented and I attributed that to immaturity and LOTS of camera editing.

In my opinion that's a lot different than saying "pro fighter" is an a-hole, or "pro fighter" has no skill, etc.

9/19/13 12:46 PM
RickStorm
1836 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mixed Martial Arts LLC, Forum Admin

BillyBall.. Check your PM's please

9/19/13 12:55 PM
Shogun of Harlem
232 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He came off very bad. You have to really come off as an idiot to make Caraway look good. Afterall, I have read articles on Caraway and Miesha being the most hated couple in MMA and this guy made them look good.
9/19/13 12:59 PM
jmont

scrappydoo - The thing that shocked me was that he is Hondas coach/trainer, and talking shit like a grade school kid picking a fight.
I couldn't picture my coach doing such a thing. I would expect a coach to be the calmer head and diffuse a situation, not threaten it's not over. Phone Post 3.0
explains a lot about ronda Phone Post
9/19/13 1:09 PM
Burt Reynoldz
164 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Col Angus - Glendale must be the P4P world champ of mean mugging.

I chuckled.

9/19/13 1:33 PM
sillyscreenname

GregNoActionJackson -  Why was Ronda chilling at the bar with miesha and carraway in the first place. Alcohol starts shit. Side note didn't Ronda mention in the past when she drinks she gets slutty, I wonder who got lucky Phone Post

Ronda wasn't chilling at the bar, she was getting a drink at the only bar there was and then Miesha complained that she stood too close to her man. Ronda and her guys might've come off worse by the time that whole posturing contest was over but Miesha started it.

It think we'll see a lot of situations similar to this one over the course of the season.
9/19/13 1:48 PM
1a1
17 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought Gegard was Iranian?
9/19/13 1:59 PM
Humanityisthedevil
31 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1a1 - I thought Gegard was Iranian?

There are Armenians in lots of places besides Armenia (see North Hollywood) Gegard is an ethnic Armenian born in Iran. According to Wikipedia his birth name was Geghard Movsesian.
9/19/13 2:01 PM
Secureg
22 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jackson_Junior -
Secureg -
In Limbo -

they are Armenians....dont get it wrong...these guys do talk shit but they generally can back it up

armenians are crazy fucks

Not saying your wrong at all but generally when you really are tough you don't have to talk tough like these fools do.

I would gladly take an ass whooping for one good punch to their face. Phone Post 3.0
He trains mma so you'd get fucked ul Phone Post 3.0
Not saying I'm Better but so do I and have since 2002 and wrestled all thru HS and a little in college. I might lose a fight but I wouldn't back down because of that. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 2:17 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
847 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gegard is Armenian, Giorgi Petrosyan is Armenian, I'm Armenian

COME AT US BRO

9/19/13 2:19 PM
Jacare's_Thunder_Buddy
109 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Secureg - 
Jacare's_Thunder_Buddy -
Secureg -
Kim Jong Uno - I absolutely loved it. Maybe it was unnecessary to rehash but he's sticking up for his girl. Love those crazy Armenian fuckers.
Dumbest shit ever for real. Coaches are supposed to respectful cool and calm not HS bullshit. Phone Post 3.0
He's a former boxing champ and he's Armenian Phone Post 3.0
I'm not sure what you mean by this? So because of that stupid shit talking is allowed? Phone Post 3.0

means he was a fighter and he can't stay calm because he's armenian.

9/19/13 2:37 PM
RedDragons

But bro, do you know bro, why am I like, bro? Come me at bro!

Nah man, I love Armenians, very passionate and always down for whatever. Good people IMO.
9/19/13 2:43 PM
tbi0904
56 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Barry_BondsMVP - 

Gegard is Armenian, Giorgi Petrosyan is Armenian, I'm Armenian

COME AT US BRO

No thanks, you mofos are crazy. Maybe secureg will teach you some manners.
9/19/13 2:47 PM
ChaosOverkill
650 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there needs to be a Ytmnd about this

9/19/13 2:52 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
847 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tbi, we can sit down and have a nice Mediterranean meal lol.

9/19/13 3:18 PM
GregNoActionJackson
188 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sillyscreenname -
GregNoActionJackson -  Why was Ronda chilling at the bar with miesha and carraway in the first place. Alcohol starts shit. Side note didn't Ronda mention in the past when she drinks she gets slutty, I wonder who got lucky Phone Post

Ronda wasn't chilling at the bar, she was getting a drink at the only bar there was and then Miesha complained that she stood too close to her man. Ronda and her guys might've come off worse by the time that whole posturing contest was over but Miesha started it.

It think we'll see a lot of situations similar to this one over the course of the season.
I dk it looked edited. She originally said she was going to get a glass of wine but it looked like they cut clips and I believe she ordered another drink while sitting there, vodka redbull maybe. Phone Post
9/19/13 3:20 PM
tbi0904

Barry_BondsMVP -

tbi, we can sit down and have a nice Mediterranean meal lol.

It's a date. Phone Post
9/19/13 3:32 PM
Mertvaya Ruka

That was a good move from Ronda to call over her coach, Caraway and Ronda could never fight, but her coach could.
9/19/13 4:06 PM
bradical
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Mertvaya Ruka - That was a good move from Ronda to call over her coach, Caraway and Ronda could never fight, but her coach could.

And get starched by Caraway.

Were talking about some b level kickboxer who has maybe had 2 mma fights and couldn't cut it, vs a guy whos a legit bjj blackbelt and grappler, thats on a tear in the MENS division of the UFC.

C'mon son.

Armenian dude is lucky Bryan kept his cool which impressed me.
9/19/13 4:09 PM
ajl416az

yeah because having MMA fights is the only way to be good at fighting or coaching

lol

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.