UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Armenian's are the kings of mad dogging on TUF

9/19/13 4:10 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Sudo21
29 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Armenians are crazy.

When it comes to situation like this, people like to shit on Ronda but i really think Miesha and Caraway are assholes in that. Most of the time Miesha starts with something cause she knows Ronda and armenians will immediately react and when they get crazy she starts smiling and acts all innocent and everyone then hates Ronda.

Ronda has her own problems but at least you know what you get from her while with Miesha she's all cute then pushes your buttons a little and then is all cute again and comes off much better then she actually should. Caraway played it best here, for a change.
9/19/13 4:16 PM
bryanand
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

What was Edmund's catch phrase he kept repeating? "Not while I'm alive" or something? Not as catchy as "You know who I am bro" or "Let me bang" or "We are doing THIS" epic TUF moments of awkwardness.

9/19/13 4:36 PM
JeffersonDArcyChoke
296 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jits_n_Hoez - I like the dude in the doctors office from one of the earlier TUFs. He was like "I come for fight" when they told him that he cannot be medically cleared. Phone Post
Mitichyan.

I'm no pussy.

Come on guy.

I know what you saying but I come to fight. Phone Post
9/19/13 4:41 PM
shatefak
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think Caraway would smash that armenian dude. Not taking anyones side, just saying. Phone Post
9/19/13 4:41 PM
Meohfumado
307 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Col Angus - Glendale must be the P4P world champ of mean mugging.

9/19/13 4:43 PM
wheeels

Liam Neeson killed a pile of those fuckers in 'Taken'

..just sayin
9/19/13 4:45 PM
bradical
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/19/13 4:48 PM
"ajl416az - yeah because having MMA fights is the only way to be good at fighting or coaching

lol"

Is there a better way of proving you're a good fighter other than actually fighting? lol.... HURRRR DURRRRRR.
9/19/13 4:52 PM
zedlepln
226 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

wheeels - Liam Neeson killed a pile of those fuckers in 'Taken'

..just sayin

Albania and Armenia are not even on the same continent.

..just sayin

9/19/13 4:55 PM
RicGillespie

Roman Mitichyan was da best.. ever! Everyone else is just bunch of pussays!!
9/19/13 5:00 PM
ajl416az

bradical - "ajl416az - yeah because having MMA fights is the only way to be good at fighting or coaching

lol"

Is there a better way of proving you're a good fighter other than actually fighting? lol.... HURRRR DURRRRRR.

maybe he has competed in other combat sports for his entire life.

perhaps other combat sports can also teach you how to fight just fine

HURRRRRR DURRRRRR
9/19/13 5:04 PM
Col Angus
108 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dude is 2-0 in MMA fellas
9/19/13 5:06 PM
bradical
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ajl416az -
bradical - "ajl416az - yeah because having MMA fights is the only way to be good at fighting or coaching

lol"

maybe he has competed in other combat sports for his entire life.

perhaps other combat sports can also teach you how to fight just fine

HURRRRRR DURRRRRR
Big point of your argument here is MAYBE, I don't live my life by maybes just facts.

Fact is Caraway like him or not is a stellar fighter.

Now go ahead and tell me how this guy MAYBE stands a chances again.

Good try. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 5:24 PM
ajl416az

Edited: 09/19/13 5:26 PM
lol they wouldn't be fighting in the ufc.

it would be in a hotel bar.

and lol at this idea that only mma fighters can fight.

dude is a kickboxing coach for a world champion. if I need any additional facts to indicate that this dude can fight, you are a fucking dipshit
just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean he can't throw down
9/19/13 5:36 PM
time traveling 12er
189 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

There are two two types of people in this thread. People who have spent time with Armenians, and people who haven't.
9/19/13 5:37 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ajl416az - lol they wouldn't be fighting in the ufc.

it would be in a hotel bar.

and lol at this idea that only mma fighters can fight.

dude is a kickboxing coach for a world champion. if I need any additional facts to indicate that this dude can fight, you are a fucking dipshit
just because you haven't heard of him doesn't mean he can't throw down
Rofl. Kickboxer creds. He would be choked unconscious under two minutes. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 5:41 PM
Fedor219

If your talking shit about Armenians try doing it on Glenoaks blvd. Come at us bro Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 5:42 PM
bradical

You're probably one of those guys that thinks you could take a pro fighter in a "street fight" because you trane and lift weights a little.

Here's some reality for you. Dude is a twiggy framed kicked boxer with absolutely no cauliflower ears, trying to pick a fight, with a excellent wrestler and bjj blackbelt in a "street fight" situation which pretty much always favors the grappler (not to mention I guarantee Caraway would knock his ass out standing up if he wanted).

I don't think you can even comprehend how good you have to be to be 3-1 in the UFC in the mens 135lb division let alone any division.

Also he trains at Team Alpha Male and those guys can't lose a fight these days it seems.

You are delusional.

9/19/13 5:56 PM
Keithadamberrydotcom
66 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

James Vagabond - There are too many cameras here, ill get you bro. Phone Post 3.0

lol so ghey! 

9/19/13 6:22 PM
ajl416az

bradical - You're probably one of those guys that thinks you could take a pro fighter in a "street fight" because you trane and lift weights a little.

Here's some reality for you. Dude is a twiggy framed kicked boxer with absolutely no cauliflower ears, trying to pick a fight, with a excellent wrestler and bjj blackbelt in a "street fight" situation which pretty much always favors the grappler (not to mention I guarantee Caraway would knock his ass out standing up if he wanted).

I don't think you can even comprehend how good you have to be to be 3-1 in the UFC in the mens 135lb division let alone any division.

Also he trains at Team Alpha Male and those guys can't lose a fight these days it seems.

You are delusional.

first off, I train at a very good team (Arizona Combat Sports) and have sparred many rounds with UFC fighters and even with a title contender.

I know exactly how good UFC fighters are, and I know exactly how hard it is to succeed in the UFC

I didn't even say that this dude would beat Caraway up.
I just took issue with the idea that he would automatically win a street fight, as if only guys in the UFC can fight, or street fights are exactly like MMA fights

but you got all sorts of upset and put words in my mouth.
you didn't even take the minute to read my comment, without getting defensive and talking about records and camps.
9/19/13 6:37 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You cited the dude's kickboxing creds to rationalize that he is tougher in a street fight. When Carraway's MMA creds were brought to light you backpedaled and stated it has nothing to do with training.

Never go full armenian, bro. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 6:42 PM
ajl416az

I never said he was tougher

I just said that not being an MMA fighter doesn't mean you can't fight.
9/19/13 6:44 PM
Frames4Life

GregNoActionJackson -
sillyscreenname -
GregNoActionJackson -  Why was Ronda chilling at the bar with miesha and carraway in the first place. Alcohol starts shit. Side note didn't Ronda mention in the past when she drinks she gets slutty, I wonder who got lucky Phone Post

Ronda wasn't chilling at the bar, she was getting a drink at the only bar there was and then Miesha complained that she stood too close to her man. Ronda and her guys might've come off worse by the time that whole posturing contest was over but Miesha started it.

It think we'll see a lot of situations similar to this one over the course of the season.
I dk it looked edited. She originally said she was going to get a glass of wine but it looked like they cut clips and I believe she ordered another drink while sitting there, vodka redbull maybe. Phone Post
Reality TV, how does it work? Phone Post
9/19/13 6:45 PM
bradical

ajl416az - 
bradical - You're probably one of those guys that thinks you could take a pro fighter in a "street fight" because you trane and lift weights a little.

You are delusional.

first off, I train at a very good team (Arizona Combat Sports) and have sparred many rounds with UFC fighters and even with a title contender.

I know exactly how good UFC fighters are, and I know exactly how hard it is to succeed in the UFC

I didn't even say that this dude would beat Caraway up.
I just took issue with the idea that he would automatically win a street fight, as if only guys in the UFC can fight, or street fights are exactly like MMA fights

but you got all sorts of upset and put words in my mouth.
you didn't even take the minute to read my comment, without getting defensive and talking about records and camps.

Hard to put words in your mouth for you when we are typing here, its a pretty straight forward medium.

I find the fact that you think a "street fight" changes anything when we are talking about fighting is just ridiculous. There's no sort of training you can do that is going to make you better in a fight than what a professional fighter is doing. The "street" makes no difference here and this has been proven time and time again. Fighting is fighting is fighting.

Do you think because it would be a street fight the non mma "street fighter" would have more tools? Like mma fighters can't do the same amount of illegal moves or don't know they exist? Also who do you think is in better condition and more athletic, a street fighter who fights allot in the street or tanes for street fights, or a PRO fighter who fights all day everyday as their job?

I'm not upset at all right now, I just think you don't know what your talking about. It's like the same argument of kata vs ne waza. If your practing ne waza of course your going to be better.

Callaway is actually engaging in real fights with the most limited rules we legally allow and consistently winning at the top level. There is no other way to better prepare yourself for a "street fight", that I know of.
9/19/13 6:51 PM
Mark Hunts Pet Monkey

ajl416az - I never said he was tougher

I just said that not being an MMA fighter doesn't mean you can't fight.
Well that's true enough. However, I can fight, and I took a bit of MT and a few other things in the past, but I would not want to face a UFC caliber mma fighter on the street without a baseball bat. I don't have the conditioning or the speed, nor, I would imagine, would any other regular dude. Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 6:53 PM
Kentpaul

I don't like Caraway but he would bitch slap Hondas coach

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.