UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Armenian's are the kings of mad dogging on TUF

9/19/13 7:32 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
bradical
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm also not hear to waste my time in a flame war with someone who keeps regurgitating the same non-sense over and over and think that makes your argument any better because you posted the same thing after something I said.

Enjoy your ignore.
9/19/13 7:33 PM
ajl416az
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/19/13 7:38 PM
oh no, little baby boy ignored me on a message board because he disagreed
9/19/13 7:39 PM
bradical
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

ajl416az - oh no, little baby boy ignored me on a message board because he disagreed

You are right about starching a shirt stiff, that's what I'm saying Calloway will do to Edmund with a little GNP after he takes him down. Doesn't change the fact that you're completely wrong and I'm not the only one here pointing it out.

Butthurt much?
9/19/13 7:44 PM
The Panther
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kentpaul - I don't like Caraway but he would bitch slap Hondas coach

I've always been a Ronda fan... but at the UFC liquid pool party I met Bryan and Miesha and they were so nice!

I am now Team Tate!

9/19/13 7:45 PM
The Panther
11 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/19/13 7:51 PM
ajl416az

here is my original post

"yeah because having MMA fights is the only way to be good at fighting or coaching

lol"

and you put all sorts of words in my mouth, and brought up how mma fighters are better then street fighters (not sure why?) after that

Yes, Caraway would be the favorite over an older kickboxing coach with 2 MMA fights, in a regulated MMA fight.

but I'll still pick the gang of crazy Armenian fighters over Caraway and Master Toddy if we are still talking about a street fight, where you can get punched in the back of the head/stomped/soccer kicked while you are trying to pass guard or finish your double leg
9/19/13 8:03 PM
Shogun of Harlem
224 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Panther - 

I'm not the only one thinking - TGTFO?
9/19/13 8:22 PM
AliBomaye

We are a passionate people. U leave us alone u Turkish bastard Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 8:23 PM
Global Shield
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Voted UP.
9/19/13 8:35 PM
Kentpaul
27 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Panther - 
Kentpaul - I don't like Caraway but he would bitch slap Hondas coach

I've always been a Ronda fan... but at the UFC liquid pool party I met Bryan and Miesha and they were so nice!

I am now Team Tate!

You see it is all about perception, because you have actually met them, and came away from that encounter thinking they are really nice people, and in reality they probably are a nice couple. But I and most others will never meet them in real life, so therefore we can only judge them and others by what we see and read, and base our opinions of them whether they be right or wrong off that.
9/19/13 8:42 PM
Barry_BondsMVP
813 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TURKSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

9/19/13 9:27 PM
Fedor219

Caraway is of Turkish decent.... Probably Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 10:47 PM
yabadaba
133 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/19/13 10:47 PM

'here is my original post

"yeah because having MMA fights is the only way to be good at fighting or coaching
lol"

and you put all sorts of words in my mouth...'

I took you to be disagreeing with the claim that Caraway would beat Ronda's coach in a street fight. I assume Ronda's coach is a much better fighter than the average person but he would obviously be at a huge disadvantage against an accomplished MMA fighter.

9/19/13 11:59 PM
Anthony
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Look I'm not going to argue who's a better fighter. But you get in a street fight with one Armenian, you better roll deep, cause you're going to be fighting him and everyone he's there with.

If that fight broke down there at the bar, it would be Carraway vs the Armenian Mafia.
9/20/13 12:12 AM
Il Duce
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tbi0904 -
billyball2 - 
Secureg - The kings of shit talking idiots Phone Post 3.0

That's the way it seemed to me too.

Shit talking for the sake of shit talking. He knew there were cameras everywhere and zero chance of a physical altercation, so he tried to be a tough guy.

Honda and her gang are coming off like douchebags after these first two episodes.

I bet camera editing has a LOT to do with it, but they just seem really immature.

Wrong. If an Armenian gets in your face 99.99% it's not posturing. He really wants to fight your ass. Georgians are the same way. It's just the way they're wired.
That's 100% not true. You must be Armenian. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 12:18 AM
Il Duce
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Il Duce -
tbi0904 -
billyball2 - 
Secureg - The kings of shit talking idiots Phone Post 3.0

That's the way it seemed to me too.

Shit talking for the sake of shit talking. He knew there were cameras everywhere and zero chance of a physical altercation, so he tried to be a tough guy.

Honda and her gang are coming off like douchebags after these first two episodes.

I bet camera editing has a LOT to do with it, but they just seem really immature.

Wrong. If an Armenian gets in your face 99.99% it's not posturing. He really wants to fight your ass. Georgians are the same way. It's just the way they're wired.
That's 100% not true. You must be Armenian. Phone Post 3.0
I don't have a count of how many Armenians I've seen get loud with anyone, but the number of fights I've seen erupt is maybe 3. Armenian Power guys, sure they're down and all that gangster business, but they're a gang and that's what gangs do. Most of the time it's just posture, just like any other culture.

I lived in Glendale and went to high school with a bunch of Armenians. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 12:24 AM
KZTT_W85
102 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"Grab her ass Brian" Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 1:46 AM
StretchPlum

It's funny. East Coast Armenians in my experience are generally intelligent, studious, successful types. And on the West Coast you have the Karo type.
9/20/13 2:22 AM
AndyMain
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I love Karo. In his hayday, If "The Heat" was fighting I was watching. 

9/20/13 4:57 AM
JSho
425 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

bryanand - First Karo vs Nate, now Edmund vs Caraway...do you know who I am bro?
Come at me brew

Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 11:12 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/20/13 11:22 AM
Liam Neeson hates Armenians
edit
Shit thats Albanians

im good at this here geography stuff
9/20/13 11:17 AM
PermitMeFisticuffsBrother
72 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

tbi0904 - 
Barry_BondsMVP -

tbi, we can sit down and have a nice Mediterranean meal lol.

It's a date. Phone Post

what you did there, I see it

lets all have a warm beer too
9/20/13 11:57 AM
Another Foob
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

If I had a female student and some dude threatened to punch her teeth down her throat, I'd be looking for any excuse too.
9/20/13 3:58 PM
Fedor219

Caraway vs Manny make it happen Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 4:40 PM
sockeye
229 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I've been around Armenians and they are mostly all posturing and talk. Show them you don't give a fuck who they are and they back off, also the Armenican Power gang pays taxes to the Mexican Mafia. They fear the Mexicans Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.