UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Armenian's are the kings of mad dogging on TUF

9/20/13 5:06 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RICKDOGG
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fedor219 - If your talking shit about Armenians try doing it on Glenoaks blvd. Come at us bro Phone Post 3.0

why is there a homeless campsite there? How do I find u? Do u still have that sign around your neck? STFU BRO LOL
9/20/13 5:11 PM
The Loge
964 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Col Angus - Glendale must be the P4P world champ of mean mugging.
It's a two way tie between Glendale and Stockton. They are also tied for dead last in competitive spelling contests. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 9:06 PM
jacktripper

Il Duce -
Il Duce -
tbi0904 -
billyball2 - 
Secureg - The kings of shit talking idiots Phone Post 3.0

That's the way it seemed to me too.

Shit talking for the sake of shit talking. He knew there were cameras everywhere and zero chance of a physical altercation, so he tried to be a tough guy.

Honda and her gang are coming off like douchebags after these first two episodes.

I bet camera editing has a LOT to do with it, but they just seem really immature.

Wrong. If an Armenian gets in your face 99.99% it's not posturing. He really wants to fight your ass. Georgians are the same way. It's just the way they're wired.
That's 100% not true. You must be Armenian. Phone Post 3.0
I don't have a count of how many Armenians I've seen get loud with anyone, but the number of fights I've seen erupt is maybe 3. Armenian Power guys, sure they're down and all that gangster business, but they're a gang and that's what gangs do. Most of the time it's just posture, just like any other culture.

I lived in Glendale and went to high school with a bunch of Armenians. Phone Post 3.0
Yea I "dated" an Armenian girl for a while and this thing about Armenians being unstoppable street fighting killing machines is laughable Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 9:47 PM
Acidic

Not all of us are crazy and blood thirsty. Most of us are actually chill. When a lot of people from a small minority step out of line (not most) it sort of gives us that image.

As calm as most of us are we do tend to flip out and most of the time step up to fight. Win or lose.

A lot of Armenians in MMA are very chill and accepting of everyone BUT if you are labeled opposition (ex:opposing camp) then chances are you will be treated as such. Personally I dont do that but its war as soon as everything is signed.

9/20/13 11:27 PM
rumble_fish
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

You guys are all missing the point. Caraway is a fag. Bitch ass probably gets yelled at everywhere he goes. So Edmond yelling at him has nothing to do with him being Armenian and everything to do with Caraway being a fag.
9/21/13 12:00 AM
tbi0904
62 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

jacktripper - 
Il Duce -
Il Duce -
tbi0904 -
billyball2 - 
Secureg - The kings of shit talking idiots Phone Post 3.0

That's the way it seemed to me too.

Shit talking for the sake of shit talking. He knew there were cameras everywhere and zero chance of a physical altercation, so he tried to be a tough guy.

Honda and her gang are coming off like douchebags after these first two episodes.

I bet camera editing has a LOT to do with it, but they just seem really immature.

Wrong. If an Armenian gets in your face 99.99% it's not posturing. He really wants to fight your ass. Georgians are the same way. It's just the way they're wired.
That's 100% not true. You must be Armenian. Phone Post 3.0
I don't have a count of how many Armenians I've seen get loud with anyone, but the number of fights I've seen erupt is maybe 3. Armenian Power guys, sure they're down and all that gangster business, but they're a gang and that's what gangs do. Most of the time it's just posture, just like any other culture.

I lived in Glendale and went to high school with a bunch of Armenians. Phone Post 3.0
Yea I "dated" an Armenian girl for a while and this thing about Armenians being unstoppable street fighting killing machines is laughable Phone Post 3.0

I wasn't saying they were. I just meant that they aren't bullshitting when they want to fight your ass, even if they're only 4 feet tall. That's been my experience with them, and Georgians are the same as well.
7/10/14 4:22 PM
thunderliger7134
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

sockeye - I've been around Armenians and they are mostly all posturing and talk. Show them you don't give a fuck who they are and they back off, also the Armenican Power gang pays taxes to the Mexican Mafia. They fear the Mexicans Phone Post 3.0

LA Weekly ran an article last week about the recent convictions of Armenian Power members. The article contained a little bit about their relationship with La Eme...

[b]Taking Down Armenian Power, California's Modern Mafia[/b]

http://www.laweekly.com/2014-07-03/news/taking-down-armenian-power-californias-modern-mafia/?showFullText=true

...The rise of the AP mob can largely be credited to Hollywood Mike and Paramaz Bilezikchyan, aka P or Parik.

These two men forged a strategic relationship with the notoriously violent Mexican Mafia, also known as La Eme. Darbinyan became one of the first people "validated" as a Mexican Mafia member without being Latino, Stebbins says.

The executive branch of AP began paying taxes to La Eme. In return, AP received protection within California's state prisons from La Eme, the state's most powerful prison gang, which orchestrates drug deals, arms deals and even murders on the outside.

The two gangs have become so closely knit that AP often is known as AP-13, the number "13" referring to the 13th letter of the alphabet, "M," which stands for Mexico. By forging this relationship, Armenian Power now "had the gang component, because in Los Angeles, to have power, you have to have ties to gangs and the Mexican Mafia and prisons and things like that," Estrada says. "But in terms of what they did, it was an umbrella used to commit every crime you can imagine."...

7/10/14 6:28 PM
-D0DG3R D0GG13-
123 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

:x Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.