UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> Nurmagomedov vs Healey

9/19/13 9:03 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
unfilter
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Actually pretty excited for this one; Khabieber is a legit eastern euro bad-ass but Healey is a terminator full of self repairing nanobots and is the only guy to have a sub win over Condit on his resume.  Possible FOTN.  Who takes it?

9/19/13 4:46 PM
unfilter
237 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

?..anybody?  Bueller?

Guess I'm the only one that's pumped for this matchup.

9/19/13 5:28 PM
Jacare's_Thunder_Buddy
104 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Khabib Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 5:31 PM
The Brool Story Company
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Khabib is going the beat the living shit out of Healy. it won't be competitive at all. Little Fedor is starching Healy.

9/19/13 5:32 PM
discodrew
69 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

The Brool Story Company -

Khabib is going the beat the living shit out of Healy. it won't be competitive at all. Little Fedor is starching Healy.

. Phone Post
9/19/13 5:34 PM
Augustus Caesar
924 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm very high on Khabib, I may favor him over anyone in the division (I'm willing to eat crow if he loses).

9/19/13 5:39 PM
showtime SNAPPED my toothpick
84 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

How did you spell khabibs name right but not Healy Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 5:42 PM
Eisenberg
52 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pat Healy will win. Dont forget not so long ago Khabib barely got by Gleison Tibau. Since then, wins over the likes of Trujilo and Tavares are hardly impressive. Meanwhile, Healy beasted Jim Miller, who is no joke.

Healy will also have a considerable size advantage. I think Healy takes him down and beats him up for 3 rounds.
9/19/13 5:44 PM
kjonesbeatdown
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm taking Healy... Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 5:59 PM
OnlyTheStrongSurvive
558 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Healy by decision. Phone Post
9/19/13 6:13 PM
Ryan Shank
38 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Can't wait for this fight. Pulling for Healy, love watchin that gritty sumbitch fight

9/19/13 6:17 PM
The Brool Story Company
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - How did you spell khabibs name right but not Healy Phone Post 3.0

OP has down syndrome bro

9/19/13 6:23 PM
TheGoldenRule
81 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

excellent potential
9/19/13 6:26 PM
Joeymarvelous
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great looking fight. Feels like Healy is somewhat more skilled on the ground, but Khabib is so damn strong that it may not matter. Nurmagomedov probably has the edge standing, but if Healy is smart with his straight punches he'll be faster to land, as Khabib likes the looping hooks.
Both guys are pretty good in clinches and scrambles, and I think whoever wins in that realm wins the fight.
Not even going to try picking this one. Phone Post
9/19/13 7:06 PM
PittWrestler
131 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Eagle Creek Freedom Militia!

Go Pat!!!

9/19/13 7:43 PM
Chi City
4 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Healy looked good against Miller. I think they take FOTN.

Healy was supposed to fight Gil before it switched to Gil/Thomsen 3, right? Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 8:19 PM
NHB USA
6 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

TOO TUF too call IMO.
9/19/13 8:26 PM
Malvert the Janitor
888 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
9/19/13 8:34 PM
unfilter

discodrew - 
The Brool Story Company -

. Phone Post

Could be.  I can see Healy tasting some knucks early and Khabib definitely knows how to crack the throttle.

That being said, dude is all beard; Blanco rocked him, even flipper kicked him and all he did was spend all his gas money.  Even got subbed, iirc.

9/19/13 8:34 PM
5 o clock shadow
7 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Great fight. Healy has all the tools to spoil Nurmagomedov. Good hands, power, strong takedowns, stifling top game, size, strength, cardio, and capitalizes on mistakes from grounded opponents.

Nurmagomedov is a favorite of mine, but I see this one as an uphill battle.

Healy wins this one by size and experience. I hope I am wrong, but at least I know that Nurmagomedov will make it interesting.

fos
9/19/13 8:36 PM
ChucoV
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I hate this fight cause I love both guys. I don't know who to root for... Phone Post
9/19/13 8:45 PM
unfilter

fishyfish - 

definitely got dynamite written all over it.  a quality win for whoever wins.  but a big step up in competition for Khabib.  IMO this fight is more even than the odds make it out to be.

My point exactly-- really like both these dudes--Khabib looks like a blood-drinking Scythian nomad but Healy's got grit for days and is a rock in anybody's shoe, stylistically.  

9/19/13 8:54 PM
unfilter

Chi City - Healy looked good against Miller. I think they take FOTN.

Healy was supposed to fight Gil before it switched to Gil/Thomsen 3, right? Phone Post 3.0

Dude, ring girls "look good," Healy looked like a kill-drunk Spartan avenging the murder of his father in that fight.

Point well taken though.

9/19/13 9:05 PM
unfilter

The Brool Story Company - 
showtime SNAPPED my toothpick - How did you spell khabibs name right but not Healy Phone Post 3.0

OP has down syndrome bro

Yeah, sorry to let you guys down.  I know you expect more of me.

Somebody told me 'Pics or GTFO' and fearing a freeze i was forced to go halfsies on a blue name with my saudi neighbor who, frankly is the superior speller but still shows a lot of holes in his game.

9/19/13 9:16 PM
ThickS0lid N Right
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Definite Fotn potential here Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.