UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> UFC 165 Pre Fight Presser??

9/19/13 8:34 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
jagen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I apologize in advance if this has been posted a hundred times....Does anyone have a link to the Pre-Fight Presser that took place in TO today??

They're usually put on the UFC's youtube page but I don't see it this time..
9/19/13 8:36 PM
Augustus Caesar
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UFC had an entire afternoon with the media today and they posted a 2 minute recap for us fans on their youtube channel, it was really cool of them to do that. 

9/19/13 8:37 PM
jwistead
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I'm on ufc.com right now watching the countdown show... I was looking for the pre-fight presser there, but don't see it. Huh. There's a 2 minute recap, apparently...
9/19/13 8:42 PM
jagen

Edited: 09/19/13 8:42 PM
I checked MMA Heat and MMA Fighting youtube pages as well and they only had the stare downs, no way in hell MMA Fighting only records the stare downs...why does Zuffa not want us to see pre-fight pressers anymore?
9/19/13 8:45 PM
Augustus Caesar
912 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

That's just how it is now, and usually MMAfighting and MMA Heat post videos in the hours after the media day. Both sites will probably post Dana White's media scrum and one on one interviews with the fighters later tongiht. 

9/19/13 8:50 PM
NastyNate420
19 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

best i could find is the scrum from dw.
mmafighting
9/19/13 8:51 PM
jagen

Yup same, oh well better than nothing...I guess we've just been spoiled with all the content they give us.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.