UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Is Atheism just a edgy trend?

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
9/20/13 12:22 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Jimmy Rustler
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I have yet to run into an atheist who can debate without resorting to immature name calling and insults. Every religion based thread I see its always the atheists who make themselves looks bad.

Do you think Atheism is just a trend that people follow so they can be edgy?

9/20/13 12:31 AM
GnP Sonnen
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Hopefully retiring is just a trend aye cole. Phone Post
9/20/13 12:34 AM
Mihow
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

that's the most retarded attempt at a pic to prove a point ever

also, there's nothing to debate. 'God did it' that's religions (here in the US of A) only point. God did it. Hard to argue with God did it
9/20/13 12:36 AM
Harold_Howard

Vote has been cast
9/20/13 12:37 AM
UGCTT_Messiah
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Atheism, no.

Militant anti-theism, possibly.

I feel like all too often people get the two confused. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 12:39 AM
The Noose

No. Thinking critically and using logic don't seem that "edgy".
9/20/13 12:40 AM
CaptainWoody
434 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Ted Kaczynski killed 3 people

Shit Dennis Rader the BTK killer killed 10...and he was a Deacon at his church
9/20/13 12:48 AM
Fury2Feed
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jim Jones an atheist???
9/20/13 12:51 AM
Jug full of P

Don't really think you can generalize beliefs like that tbh Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 12:52 AM
meth wizard
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

New athiests seem to enjoy the shock value, most get over it quickly. You want a friendly mature debate? Seeing the picture you posted I find this hard to believe, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Fire away. Phone Post
9/20/13 12:56 AM
Jug full of P

meth wizard - New athiests seem to enjoy the shock value, most get over it quickly. You want a friendly mature debate? Seeing the picture you posted I find this hard to believe, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Fire away. Phone Post
What do you mean by "new atheists"?
(Genuinely curious.) Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 12:58 AM
meth wizard
46 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jug full of P -
meth wizard - New athiests seem to enjoy the shock value, most get over it quickly. You want a friendly mature debate? Seeing the picture you posted I find this hard to believe, but ill give you the benefit of the doubt. Fire away. Phone Post
I mean people who have recently "converted," usually ex-Christians. Phone Post
9/20/13 12:59 AM
Invisible Lats Syndrome

Fury2Feed - Jim Jones an atheist???
Yes, it was an athiest cult. Your libtard public school wouldn't have mentioned that. Phone Post
9/20/13 1:01 AM
UFCJudgesRule
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I thought the same thing lol. And I wouldn't call it a edgy trend as much as people finally opening their eyes and asking "why and how". If religion is your thing than by all means keep at it but it isn't my thing. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 1:03 AM
Jug full of P

meth wizard -
Jug full of P -
Are you an ex-Christian?
What made you an atheist (if you are one)?
How strong was your belief in your religion before you become an atheist? Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 1:05 AM
TopGrinder

In the days of the Information Age people have found out for themselves that religion is all bullshit Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 1:08 AM
Fury2Feed
30 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Invisible Lats Syndrome - 
Yes, it was an athiest cult. Your libtard public school wouldn't have mentioned that. Phone Post

Motherfucker talked an awful lot about the bible and Jesus.
9/20/13 1:09 AM
Rudi

RETIRED Phone Post
9/20/13 1:10 AM
pulsar

Atheism goes back a while... Just a hint bro.

9/20/13 1:11 AM
meth wizard

Jug full of P -
meth wizard -
Jug full of P -
Are you an ex-Christian?
How strong was your belief in your religion before you become an atheist? Phone Post 3.0
I was raised in a pretty normal Christian household. I never felt like Christianity made sense to me. Over the years of questioning more and more I finally dismissed it altogether. It was hard, not because I was afraid of going to hell, but what my family would think of me.

I have a lot of family members heavily involved in church and I respect them too much to disrespect their beliefs. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, in the big picture it has no effect on me. Phone Post
9/20/13 1:12 AM
OneScoup

UGCTT_Messiah - Atheism, no.

Militant anti-theism, possibly.

I feel like all too often people get the two confused. Phone Post 3.0

9/20/13 1:13 AM
Jimmy Rustler
88 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

meth wizard - 
Jug full of P -
meth wizard -
Jug full of P -
Are you an ex-Christian?
I was raised in a pretty normal Christian household. I never felt like Christianity made sense to me. Over the years of questioning more and more I finally dismissed it altogether. It was hard, not because I was afraid of going to hell, but what my family would think of me.

I have a lot of family members heavily involved in church and I respect them too much to disrespect their beliefs. Everyone is entitled to their beliefs, in the big picture it has no effect on me. Phone Post

edgy beliefs - check

edgy screen name - check

you are so edgy

9/20/13 1:14 AM
someonestolemysocks
682 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Douchey atheists I think is a fad, a reserved athirst I don't think so. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 1:16 AM
meth wizard

Jimmy Rustler -
meth wizard - 
Jug full of P -
meth wizard -
Jug full of P -
Are you an ex-Christian?

edgy beliefs - check

edgy screen name - check

you are so edgy

I'm the edgiest person I know. If you're not living on the edge, you're taking up to much space. You get what I'm laying down bro? Phone Post
9/20/13 1:16 AM
Mihow
203 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jimmy Rustler - 
meth wizard - 
Jug full of P -
meth wizard -
Jug full of P -
Are you an ex-Christian?

edgy beliefs - check

edgy screen name - check

you are so edgy

lol you're such a faggot

you retired your own thoughts
[ 1 ] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.