UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JBJ:"My Haters Come Across As Dumbest People Ever"

9/20/13 12:55 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Happiness Bunny
112 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Rudi - 
Happiness Bunny -
OGT - 
canofsticks - Who else has been this good and dominant and this disliked?
Not in mma but mayweather Phone Post

Yes boxing and mma are apples and oranges but there is no way that Jones is at the level in his sport compared to Mayweather in his.
Ali, Lebron, Jack Johnson (1912), etc.... Phone Post

I'm not saying that Mayweather is at the level of some of the legends.
9/20/13 1:05 PM
tbi0904
49 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Happiness Bunny -
OGT - 

Yes boxing and mma are apples and oranges but there is no way that Jones is at the level in his sport compared to Mayweather in his.
Not yet but he's on his way. I have no problem with anything he said in this article. Phone Post
9/20/13 1:07 PM
CH
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pitbull3744 - ^Exactly he might as well embrace the heel side.

Fuck paying to see him fight though i will stream that shit

his sponsors pays him for exposure

you are not hurting anyone but the UFC, and the fighters you wished got paid more

9/20/13 1:08 PM
Rudi

Happiness Bunny -
Rudi - 
Happiness Bunny -
OGT - 

Ali, Lebron, Jack Johnson (1912), etc.... Phone Post

I'm not saying that Mayweather is at the level of some of the legends.
I was responding to canofsticks original post. Didnt mean to quote your comment. Phone Post
9/20/13 1:12 PM
snookerbank
5 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Dr Gonzo - Well there was the whole DUI incident, shortly after saying that he would never be caught doing something like that.

Would it have made you feel better if he would have announced his upcoming DUI?  Most people that I know don't plan them out in advance and if you would have asked them prior, they would say they would never get one.

I heard he once stole a baby's formula and mixed it with Kalua Phone Post
9/20/13 1:17 PM
CHILLITACO
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Edited: 09/20/13 1:20 PM
Rudi - 
CHILLITACO -
Rudi - 
Hocky Balboa -
Rudi - FUCK YOU HATERS!!

Meet me irl so we can fite!!!

5'7 175 10% Bodyfat.
Come get your dick punched off!

LEAVE JON JONES ALONE!!!!! Phone Post
Would you wear stiletto heels and stomp on my dick instead? Phone Post
*Rubs chin*

That can be arranged..... Phone Post

I'll take you on Rudi!

I've been working hard son! Got me around 12% body fat now....

I am 6'5 220 though so if sitting is a submission I will fight with extra sweaters on.

It has to go down in my hood!!! South Alabama! So you'll pass out from heat before we bang bro! Phone Post

Comon man! that ain't a fair fight!

I'm from Australia, I can't afford to fly all of my coaches to the States for a freebie fight!

Can we at least meet half way? 

I was Kangaroo trained bloke!

Those guys cost me a fortune in business class alcholol =/

We could fight in  Western Somoa, or Tonga maybe? (I hear they have really nice big friendly womens there so maybe there would be no loser at the end!)

9/20/13 1:20 PM
MattyJ
48 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

From that interview I'm guessing he's still very emotionally young and unresililiant I bet he genuinely has loads of different personalities in his head which his inner self decides to play out

I guess I'm dumb though as I just don't like the guy, don't give a shit how tall he is but his attitude obviously rubs people the wrong way Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 1:20 PM
man meets fate

Jesus doesn't listen to snitches Phone Post
9/20/13 1:28 PM
Jone2tone
125 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

So calling him an arrogant drunk driving hypocrite isn't giving a specific enough reason for being a "hater"? Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 1:31 PM
Hypnos
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 1:31 PM
TheGoldenRule
79 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

One of my favorite mantras:

You can only be affected by that which you allow to affect you. Phone Post
9/20/13 1:33 PM
BengalWACO

Bones is quite the annoying guy.
9/20/13 1:45 PM
ChuckManson
92 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I think people dislike him because he says things like "My Haters"

Thats just douchey

Can someone post a Haters gon' Hate pic or gif?
9/20/13 2:08 PM
Hypnos
43 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 2:14 PM
jjchgo
55 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

lol@jbj. no grown man should ever use the word hater.
9/20/13 2:19 PM
CHILLITACO
691 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jone2tone - So calling him an arrogant drunk driving hypocrite isn't giving a specific enough reason for being a "hater"? Phone Post 3.0

"He who throws the 1st drink down before driving a bently shall NOT throw poles onto the street good sir!"

9/20/13 2:20 PM
JimmersonzGlove
393 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

9/20/13 2:20 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

People that don't like me are dumb?

I think he's too young to be as vocal as he chooses to be. When he grows up and goes through some real shit maybe he'll realize how much of a jerk he came off as and why.

Then again, maybe not.
9/20/13 2:21 PM
CHILLITACO

ChuckManson - I think people dislike him because he says things like "My Haters"

Thats just douchey

Can someone post a Haters gon' Hate pic or gif?

9/20/13 2:24 PM
DiazsBongWater
139 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dont particularly like the guy, but he has a point.

9/20/13 2:25 PM
CHILLITACO

PeteyWheatstraw - People that don't like me are dumb?

I think he's too young to be as vocal as he chooses to be. When he grows up and goes through some real shit maybe he'll realize how much of a jerk he came off as and why.

Then again, maybe not.

I think you're 100% right Petey, he just has that "you dont knowwhat i've been through" attitude, preaching like he's lived the life of a 60 year old monk or some shit....

the dude is 24 he needs to understand his place in the world a little more. Cocky in his confidence is one thing. (for example Jose Aldo) but outside the cage he's just a 24yo with money nothing more.

9/20/13 3:03 PM
PeteyWheatstraw
105 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"I think you're 100% right Petey, he just has that "you dont knowwhat i've been through" attitude, preaching like he's lived the life of a 60 year old monk or some shit....

the dude is 24 he needs to understand his place in the world a little more. Cocky in his confidence is one thing. (for example Jose Aldo) but outside the cage he's just a 24yo with money nothing more."

He's smart enough to express his ignorance quite articulately. Thinks he has it all figured out. I never had an opinion on him, he's definitely an amazing fighter. When I hear the stuff he says and see how he reacts to things, it make me lose interest in watching him fight. There's really not a lot to root for, or against.
9/20/13 3:32 PM
MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ
33 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jon Jones says he believes in Muhammad Ali and everything he stood for. Jones is a jesus freak while Ali converted to the Nation of Islam. I rest my case. Phone Post
9/20/13 3:34 PM
Zeph

Jon Jones is growing on me. He's really getting into the heel role, knows it will get him a lot of money. Clever lad.
9/20/13 3:40 PM
JoeHurley
118 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fans say they want fighters to put on exciting fights and finishes instead of playing it safe and point fighting. Jones finishes almost everyone including hard to stop guys like Machida and then it changes to how cocky he is, his height, attitude, etc. Phone Post

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.