UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JBJ:"My Haters Come Across As Dumbest People Ever"

9/20/13 5:52 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
tbi0904
54 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canofsticks - 
Rudi - 
Happiness Bunny -
OGT - 
canofsticks - Who else has been this good and dominant and this disliked?
Not in mma but mayweather Phone Post

Yes boxing and mma are apples and oranges but there is no way that Jones is at the level in his sport compared to Mayweather in his.
Ali, Lebron, Jack Johnson (1912), etc.... Phone Post

Lebron. Good call.

That dude and Dick Cheney are on my all time ass-hole list. Along side the entire 2011-2012 Vancouver Canucks roster.

I here you on Cheney and the Canucks (still no Cup) but I don't get the Lebron thing anymore. He's the best player in the world and isn't a dick off the court. No problems with Lebron.

Weren't people demanding Jon Jones stop acting so "fake" and be the cocky heel they all know he truly is? Then when he does and basically tells his detractors to eat a bag of dicks they whine that he's an asshole. Make up your mind, people.
9/20/13 6:02 PM
Dreville79
10 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Pretty sure the dumbest people alive are those who get drunk and total their car Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 6:03 PM
Wasa-B
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

MIKE CIESNOLEVICZ -  Jon Jones says he believes in Muhammad Ali and everything he stood for. Jones is a jesus freak while Ali converted to the Nation of Islam. I rest my case. Phone Post

Jesus is a messenger of god and messiah in Islam just to add to your case.
9/20/13 6:06 PM
Carne de cavalo é o melhor
18 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dreville79 - Pretty sure the dumbest people alive are those who get drunk and total their car Phone Post 3.0
Ha Phone Post
9/20/13 6:07 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

canofsticks - 
Rudi - 
Happiness Bunny -
OGT - 
canofsticks - Who else has been this good and dominant and this disliked?
Not in mma but mayweather Phone Post

Yes boxing and mma are apples and oranges but there is no way that Jones is at the level in his sport compared to Mayweather in his.
Ali, Lebron, Jack Johnson (1912), etc.... Phone Post

Lebron. Good call.

That dude and Dick Cheney are on my all time ass-hole list. Along side the entire 2011-2012 Vancouver Canucks roster.

Why the 2011-2012 roster specifically?

9/20/13 6:22 PM
Wasa-B
294 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Dreville79 - Pretty sure the dumbest people alive are those who get drunk and total their car Phone Post 3.0

So most of the UG should actually be able to relate much more to Jones after that.
9/20/13 6:25 PM
Strykr619
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

theoutsiders - 
xXJayRobXx - People make mistakes, no one is perfect. For anyone to be pissed off or hate him for making a mistake that didn't directly affect anyone else's life is clearly caught up in there own self righteousness.
Did he apologize and show remorse? Yes.
Could the DUI incident have killed someone? Yes.
Was it a dumb fucking thing to do? Yes.
Is it uncommon for good people to make mistakes while intoxicated? Definitely not.
Should he always be defined by that moment? FUCK NO. People need to let that one go. Phone Post 3.0
It's not that he did it fool, people know that mistakes are made. It's all the self righteous bullshit that he spews before and after dumb shit like DUIs Phone Post 3.0

Dude I've seen you post and its Obvious JBJ must have fucked your mom/gf or wife or something. Your starting to sound like the fat kid who got picked last for the dodgeball team.

I'm guessing you have a PERFECT LIFE and have never did anything wrong EVER since your so quick to cast a stone on a man for his wrong doings in life.
9/20/13 7:45 PM
My jimmy got bam bamm-ed
50 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove -
Dr Gonzo - Well there was the whole DUI incident, shortly after saying that he would never be caught doing something like that.

Would it have made you feel better if he would have announced his upcoming DUI?  Most people that I know don't plan them out in advance and if you would have asked them prior, they would say they would never get one.

Most people I know aren't stupid enough to put them selves in that situation. Phone Post
9/20/13 7:55 PM
Authority Figure

I hate Jon Jones because he's tall? Yeah, that's it.

What a fucking dimwit.

9/20/13 8:17 PM
ntcdef

Some of the hate comes from crushing the Pride and UFC legends.  For years everybody argued who had the better fighters.  The shows got combined and some cocky dude destroys them with ease.

9/20/13 8:46 PM
The Sultan
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

On the UG, "cocky" = "black"

The same guys saying, "I don't know why i dont like him. He just seems cocky."

Are the same guys that said the same thing about rashad. Jones is no more cocky than most other fighters. Phone Post
9/20/13 8:51 PM
ABE FROMAN

Uh oh.

9/20/13 8:56 PM
The Sultan
120 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

A DUI is an easy thing to have happen. It's a matter of timing and circumstances. I know guys who had a few drinks, were coherent and just happen to get pulled over for some mundane detail and caught a case.

Conversely, I know guys that get trashed and always drive home and just never get caught.

There will always be some holier than thou gentlemen who preach how they always make the correct moves in life, but are completely full of shit. In reality they are just responding in that manner in order to serve an agenda. Phone Post
9/20/13 8:58 PM
RileyPust
107 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I was totally unaware that Connor Mcgregor is black.
9/20/13 9:19 PM
Mr Spliff

The Sultan - On the UG, "cocky" = "black"

The same guys saying, "I don't know why i dont like him. He just seems cocky."

Are the same guys that said the same thing about rashad. Jones is no more cocky than most other fighters. Phone Post
Anderson is one of my top 3 favorite fighters of all time. I don't particularly care for jones. Maybe it's a race thing with some people, but certainly not me (and I'd be willing to bet most). Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 9:52 PM
goldenboyart

falsecrack - 

Can't do it. Guys with his attitude are what turned me off to other professional sports I used to enjoy. You haven't cured cancer or stopped wars in the Congo, you are not the greatest human to ever live. He would be better off gaining fans (if he even wants that) by just keeping his mouth shut. If he wants less fans, on the other hand, he's doing a good job

I have to say your post is spot on and I completely agree with you.

Does this guy just not GET IT. If he's all about money and sponsers and wanting to get into acting and be the ext big THANG then he HAS to have fans. Calling anyone who doesn't like him DUMB is just plain assinine and stupid.

Everytime he opens his big mouth he sticks his FOOT in it.

Just think what an awesome Champion he would be if he had just one tenth of the class that someone like Franklin or even Couture had. Then he would be loved by millions. Instead he loved by thousands and hated by millions, LOL.
9/20/13 9:55 PM
RampageFitsLikeAGlove

goldenboyart - 
falsecrack - 

Can't do it. Guys with his attitude are what turned me off to other professional sports I used to enjoy. You haven't cured cancer or stopped wars in the Congo, you are not the greatest human to ever live. He would be better off gaining fans (if he even wants that) by just keeping his mouth shut. If he wants less fans, on the other hand, he's doing a good job

I have to say your post is spot on and I completely agree with you.

Does this guy just not GET IT. If he's all about money and sponsers and wanting to get into acting and be the ext big THANG then he HAS to have fans. Calling anyone who doesn't like him DUMB is just plain assinine and stupid.

Everytime he opens his big mouth he sticks his FOOT in it.

Just think what an awesome Champion he would be if he had just one tenth of the class that someone like Franklin or even Couture had. Then he would be loved by millions. Instead he loved by thousands and hated by millions, LOL.

You're saying he needs to have fans to get money and sponsors, yet he is the one who will be sporting Nike and Gatorade in the main event of the UFC tomorrow.  He has plenty of fans.  It's just most of his haters are emotional and vocal. 

9/20/13 10:01 PM
MickColins
148 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Almost as dumb as a guy who drinks and drives in an expensive car with whores while his pregnant fiance is at home.

9/20/13 10:10 PM
ABE FROMAN

LOL @ holding Jones to a higher standard than other fighters. I hope Jones continues to talk. The UG needs to give the butthurt a rest.

9/20/13 10:17 PM
RuaYouToDoubtChaelsSubGame
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

1 2 3 ACE - Train-wreck. Every time he opens his mouth.

The thing is, before he 'made it big', I'm sure I heard some interviews of his and he seemed a likeable enough guy. Now though, it's cringe-a-second when you read/hear his interviews.
Thats the problem for me too.... I feel like the second he knew how talented he actually is he lost all humbleness. Its a shame too, extremely fun fighter to watch but I can support his attitude. I unfortunately think a loss would do wonders for him. Phone Post
9/20/13 10:19 PM
UGCTT_ShanTheMan
714 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He is right, if you root against him in any way you are just stupid or a dick. Everyone has sports teams and figure that they can't stand, it is normal.

Also, the bad blood between him and Rashad/Cormier was all their fault, 0% his. Afterall, since they are black fighters they should have respect for each other.

I will always root against Jon Jones. Hell, this guy even made me root for Rampage once. Unforgivable
9/20/13 10:24 PM
DoomFarmer
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

UGCTT_ShanTheMan - He is right, if you root against him in any way you are just stupid or a dick. Everyone has sports teams and figure that they can't stand, it is normal.

Also, the bad blood between him and Rashad/Cormier was all their fault, 0% his. Afterall, since they are black fighters they should have respect for each other.

I will always root against Jon Jones. Hell, this guy even made me root for Rampage once. Unforgivable
But he's so talented!

You shouldn't feel anything but envy and respect!!!

But Bisping...fuck that guy, what a dick!

Brock Lesnar was a huge turd.

That Conor McGregor guy? He can eat a bowl of shit with his arrogant self.

Basically, what I take away from all of this melodrama is that people will go above and beyond to excuse a dominant winner so as long as it makes them feel like they are on the "winning team".

It never became a problem to dislike a fighter until Jones came along. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 10:26 PM
Strykr619

ntcdef - 

Some of the hate comes from crushing the Pride and UFC legends.  For years everybody argued who had the better fighters.  The shows got combined and some cocky dude destroys them with ease.

This statement right here should end the thread, 100% truth.
9/20/13 10:29 PM
Strykr619

I do enjoy the fact that JBJ is taking on the heel roll now, Chael must have preached to him the need to be a heel to up his dollar output.

JBJ needs to up his asshole charisma thou for it to work.
9/20/13 10:31 PM
ABE FROMAN

Jones, Rashad, Rampage, Anderson, Overeem, Guillard, anybody on Blackzilians....all too arrogant to be liked according to the UG.

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.