UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JBJ:"My Haters Come Across As Dumbest People Ever"

9/21/13 8:42 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
RollHighAllDay
15 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I like the guy he's a great fighter, but I'd like him more if wasn't a dork. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 9:11 AM
Chomas
39 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

He puts on the act that he is all religious and that he is faithful, yet there are too many stories of him having side pieces and picking up girls at the club. It's fine if that's who he is, but don't act like you are holier than thou when you are taking advantage of your situation. I just don't like his personality, it's off putting and it has nothing to do with race. Phone Post
9/21/13 1:54 PM
crumbs
2 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Where's there's smoke, there's fire.

People don't dislike hendo for no reason, people didn't dislike machida when he was champ for no reason, no one thought shogun was fake as champ. Cain doesn't have haters.

The most critiqued fighter in histor,y GSP doesn't even have the haters jones has.

I guess the world is dumb and jones is the realist dude ever, real talk JbJ.
9/21/13 3:52 PM
Ramone8
20 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

At 26 years old, what do you expect?

You guys are pissed because he tried to portray himself as a good guy but got a DUI?

At work I'm known as a good guy. I try to do right, I portray myself that way, I don't like looking bad, but sometimes in my personal life I mess up. Does that make me the worst person ever?

Are you mad because Jones didn't come on the scene talking about how he enjoyed drinking and driving?

People dismiss others machismo shit-talking attitudes all of the time because "ah, he's young and dumb." So is Jones, but every little comment he makes gets dissected and turned into ammo.

I don't even have an opinion about Jon as a person, but I do have an opinion about the amount of shit one fighter gets for what is usually a ridiculous reason.

I'm all for hating, clever shit talking, etc. but at least have a decent reason as to why.

9/21/13 4:59 PM
ABE FROMAN
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Truth^
I'm on the Bones bandwagon now because the haters have gone off the deep end. Phone Post
9/21/13 5:46 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

theoutsiders -
Fryedtakyama owns me, it's normal -
theoutsiders -
T Bag -
theoutsiders -
Periodik - Man, I thought what he said was articulate and on the money, yet the insecure jbj haters rear their ugly heads. Bones is one of the nicest and fan-friendliest fighters, yet some of you pick the Dumbest reasons to hate on him. Phone Post
Lol refuses to sign a fans replica belt cause he worked too hard to get his real belt......riiiiiiight "fan friendly" Phone Post 3.0
This is 100% false and yet the sheep never stop repeating this no matter how often it is disproven Phone Post 3.0
Really? Where have you seen that it was proven to be false?

I've seen FIRST hand how jones is a fucking douchebag to fans, and considering some of the shit he spews I don't doubt for a second he did that.

Fuck you and your sheep comment asshat. Phone Post 3.0
Bahh Phone Post 3.0
Wonder what it is some people do/say on here that leave them in the red when it comes to vote downs. Phone Post 3.0
Wonder which hero of your Jones beat up? Lol

Or should I say how many? Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 6:03 PM
Bisping decisioned my SN

crumbs - Where's there's smoke, there's fire.

People don't dislike hendo for no reason, people didn't dislike machida when he was champ for no reason, no one thought shogun was fake as champ. Cain doesn't have haters.

The most critiqued fighter in histor,y GSP doesn't even have the haters jones has.

I guess the world is dumb and jones is the realist dude ever, real talk JbJ.
Neither of those guys destroyed all the legends either. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 7:12 PM
bootleg80

Hey Jon Jones, we don't need our reasons for disliking you approved by you. Fucking arrogant piece of shit. For someone who claims to be a christian you sure have a God complex
9/21/13 9:57 PM
mdrndaysamurai
37 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

i know how he feels, though.. people that don't agree with me, or don't like me "come across as dumb" to me also.
9/21/13 10:26 PM
BubblesNS
3 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

LostInPeteCarrollsBlueEyes - So he admits he's fake and wonders why people don't like him? Yhonny boy didn't get the memo that not all people are fake. Phone Post
Yeah calling everyone fake was pretty telling to me. I think half the shit he says comes from Jackson and/or Winklejohn. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 10:32 PM
The Sultan
103 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Good post ramone Phone Post
9/21/13 10:38 PM
Lurkdaddy316
14 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Jones' personality is not one I care for. BUT he's one of the best fighters I've ever seen and he's only 26. I admire his skills and dedication to developing them. I just wish he'd get a sense of humor at times.

At the end of the day, we don't carpool so I don't really worry to much about his persona.
9/21/13 10:44 PM
chalice

there is nothing wrong at all with anything that jones says or does, it's the hypocrisy created by the difference between the two that is the problem.

no one but real haters would give a fuck about him getting a dui if it wasn't for all the goody two-shoes, holier than thou bullshit that comes out of his mouth.
9/21/13 11:06 PM
ABE FROMAN

USED to come out of his mouth. Still being repeated over and over and over by the UG. Phone Post
9/21/13 11:08 PM
Nerdface Killah

I liked him right up until he won the belt. After that he changed. I guess fame can do that to you but I still liked bj after every fight of his. I'm not sure why maybe just playing hometown fav. But jbj changed after winning the title. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 11:15 PM
Darth Ryase
1093 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Periodik - Man, I thought what he said was articulate and on the money, yet the insecure jbj haters rear their ugly heads. Bones is one of the nicest and fan-friendliest fighters, yet some of you pick the Dumbest reasons to hate on him. Phone Post
He destroyed everyone's heroes. There's a line of Machida, Shogun, Rashad, Sonnen, Belfort, etc. fans that hate what he stands for and refuse to admit he's just that damn good.

I think him clowning Machida and dropping him on his face is responsible for most of the hate. Machida fans are almost as bad as Penn fans. Phone Post
9/22/13 1:05 AM
EazyG

As dumbest people ever??? Really?

Most of his haters are likely smarter than him. He should stick with fighting, not thinking....

His interviews are so failing...
9/23/13 1:04 PM
CH

Jones haters are ladies or cross dressers

think on it

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.