UnderGround Forums

UnderGround Forums >> JBJ:"My Haters Come Across As Dumbest People Ever"

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

9/21/13 10:44 PM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
chalice
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

there is nothing wrong at all with anything that jones says or does, it's the hypocrisy created by the difference between the two that is the problem.

no one but real haters would give a fuck about him getting a dui if it wasn't for all the goody two-shoes, holier than thou bullshit that comes out of his mouth.
9/21/13 11:06 PM
ABE FROMAN

USED to come out of his mouth. Still being repeated over and over and over by the UG. Phone Post
9/21/13 11:08 PM
Nerdface Killah

I liked him right up until he won the belt. After that he changed. I guess fame can do that to you but I still liked bj after every fight of his. I'm not sure why maybe just playing hometown fav. But jbj changed after winning the title. Phone Post 3.0
9/21/13 11:15 PM
Darth Ryase
1554 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Periodik - Man, I thought what he said was articulate and on the money, yet the insecure jbj haters rear their ugly heads. Bones is one of the nicest and fan-friendliest fighters, yet some of you pick the Dumbest reasons to hate on him. Phone Post
He destroyed everyone's heroes. There's a line of Machida, Shogun, Rashad, Sonnen, Belfort, etc. fans that hate what he stands for and refuse to admit he's just that damn good.

I think him clowning Machida and dropping him on his face is responsible for most of the hate. Machida fans are almost as bad as Penn fans. Phone Post
9/22/13 1:05 AM
EazyG

As dumbest people ever??? Really?

Most of his haters are likely smarter than him. He should stick with fighting, not thinking....

His interviews are so failing...
9/23/13 1:04 PM
CH

Jones haters are ladies or cross dressers

think on it

| Share | Email | Subscribe | Check IPs

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.