UnderGround Forums

OtherGround Forums >> Parents want to sue ex-NFLer for outing brats

9/20/13 10:56 AM
Ignore | Quote | Vote Down | Vote Up
Luncha Libre
1005 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Parents want to sue ex-NFLer for outing brats

9/20/13 11:06 AM
Granpa
58 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Kids are fuckin stupid these days. No respect for anyone or anything.
9/20/13 11:07 AM
cheesyfries
98 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fuck those parents and fuck those kids. Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 11:13 AM
I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER
Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

cheesyfries - Fuck those parents and fuck those kids. Phone Post 3.0
THIS

he is so right - how the fuck is this acceptable where the parents are MAD AT HIM?? Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 11:14 AM
paw
1352 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER - 
THIS

he is so right - how the fuck is this acceptable where the parents are MAD AT HIM?? Phone Post 3.0

That

9/20/13 11:15 AM
baj54

Sounds like an awesome party. Hope each and everyone of those kids has to go to community college! Phone Post 3.0
9/20/13 11:18 AM
CuddleBug
138 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

"But only one parent and child showed up this week at a planned cleanup of the stately Stephentown home, about 25 miles from Albany and near the Massachusetts border."

This says it all, sometimes kids do very stupid things, but I'm pretty sure most of the kids are garbage along with their parents.
9/20/13 11:19 AM
epwar
648 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Gee, with parents like that you have to wonder how these kids came to be self entitled brats.  

Seriously, those kids own actions are the reason they might spoil their chances of getting into college, not the dude who held them accountable.

I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER

I don't know why but his really enrages me. Phone Post 3.0
Fake Pie
8 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

" But only one parent and child showed up this week at a planned cleanup of the stately Stephentown home, about 25 miles from Albany and near the Massachusetts border."

Wow. I can understand kids doing dumb things but how can their parents not be making them man up and apologize afterwards and help clean?
RampageFitsLikeAGlove

paw - 
I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER - 
THIS

That

Ya.... didn't he get the pictures from Twitter that the idiot kids posted themselves?  I don't blame the kids so much.  They're young, stupid, and having fun.  I did it too and got in trouble for it.  They should have to pay for the damages, do some community service, and chalk it up as lesson learned.

But ya, fuck the parents for blaming him.

9/20/13 11:21 AM
Ogami Itto
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER - 
THIS

BTW I thought this was about bratwursts.
9/20/13 11:22 AM
Ogami Itto
219 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Wait...

A handful of parents have apologized for their kids' actions -- saying they hadn't known about the party or that their kids lied to them, he said.

But only one parent and child showed up this week at a planned cleanup...

What the fuck? My kid would be there from dawn til dusk cleaning this shit up.
9/20/13 11:23 AM
lars_schifinkter
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Scum breeds scum.
9/20/13 11:23 AM
BigMike77
25 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

again we need a true thinning of the heard......

9/20/13 11:27 AM
tjmitch
212 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Oh man

I would have been at that party as a teen for sure.

I would have taken part in all the hijinx.

I would have been working as an indentured servant on that property until it looked better than new, with my dad there offering to beat my ass again if the owner wanted to see it.
9/20/13 11:28 AM
Jambo888
429 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
paw - 
I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER - 
THIS

That

Ya.... didn't he get the pictures from Twitter that the idiot kids posted themselves?  I don't blame the kids so much.  They're young, stupid, and having fun.  I did it too and got in trouble for it.  They should have to pay for the damages, do some community service, and chalk it up as lesson learned.

you don't blame the kids? that attitude is why there's no personal responsibility. 15 is plenty old enough to know you are committing a crime and deal with the consequences. the coddled generation.

9/20/13 11:29 AM
epwar
648 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Shocked the OG hasn't pointed out how all the kids are white and that makes them animals.

9/20/13 11:33 AM
Kamikaze Emu
24 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Savages, destruction for the sake of destroying something.

It never fails to blow my mind when you see how little regard for other individuals so many people have.

I would have loved to have seen a bunch of random guys show up and just start dropping people with Bas Rutten approved liver kicks. See how they like people exercising a complete disregard for them as they do so to another.
9/20/13 11:36 AM
RampageFitsLikeAGlove

Jambo888 - 
RampageFitsLikeAGlove - 
paw - 
I_lov3_JUSTIN_BIEBER - 
THIS

That

you don't blame the kids? that attitude is why there's no personal responsibility. 15 is plenty old enough to know you are committing a crime and deal with the consequences. the coddled generation.

Did you completely skip over the part where I said they are young, stupid, and should have to pay for all damages and do community service? 

Did you never once do anything bad or illegal when you were younger? 

9/20/13 11:37 AM
Ramon Maroni

cheesyfries - Fuck those parents and fuck those kids. Phone Post 3.0

x1,000

I work at a college and the sense of entitlement and taking zero responsiblity for there actions fucking disgust me

and then when the college kids fuck up and get in trouble, its always there parents calling the school and defending there kids actions like it acceptable behavior

this country is doomed
9/20/13 11:38 AM
Rudi

Granpa - Kids are fuckin stupid these days. No respect for anyone or anything.
Kids have always been like that you dumbass. Phone Post
9/20/13 11:40 AM
Mencken
460 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

200-300 kids, and only ONE parent makes their kid show up to clean up.  That's fucked

iHazpoopz
89 The total sum of your votes up and votes down Send Private Message Add Comment To Profile

Fucking little shits. He's right. In high school if we didn't have a place to party you took it out to the river or country and partied out there. And we cleaned up our mess when done.

These kids see project X and think this shit is cool to go into another persons home an destroy it.

Seriously, the least they could do is go back and help clean it up. Strait fucked up. Phone Post 3.0
droplogic

So much this. Phone Post 3.0

Reply Post

You must log in to post a reply. Click here to login.